Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #166
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Hi Sarah. Welcome, both here and on FB. Our group has two girl that are 10 and both girls and boys in the 3 - 5 age group. We are limiting our FE since this is several of us first Disney cruise also. We would love to have you join us we still have a few spaces left in the FE group. I see you are in Tampa so you do not have too far to travel. I am from VA, I did live in St Pete many many years ago. I am going with my daughter, and her family. (husband and two children).
Old 02-23-2013, 12:56 AM   #167
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Hi Sarah, welcome to the group. I'm traveling with my DD10 and this is our first cruise. I'm really excited for the FE exchange and that you are joining us.
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #168
morris family
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarsh View Post
I'm excited for you! We are all going to have a great time!

My friends have diagnosed me with OCDD... Obsessive Compulsive Disney Disorder...
Janet... That is just toooo funny!
morris family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #169
JMonsour
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris family

Janet... That is just toooo funny!
Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise! We are traveling with a large family! I have 2 daughters- 8 and 6 along with our 10 month old niece! We are very excited and can not wait! We think it would be fun to make the magnets and participate in the fish hook! Keep us on your list!
JMonsour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #170
JMonsour
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs
Hi Sarah. Welcome, both here and on FB. Our group has two girl that are 10 and both girls and boys in the 3 - 5 age group. We are limiting our FE since this is several of us first Disney cruise also. We would love to have you join us we still have a few spaces left in the FE group. I see you are in Tampa so you do not have too far to travel. I am from VA, I did live in St Pete many many years ago. I am going with my daughter, and her family. (husband and two children).
Hi there! We would love to be added to your FE group! 3 girls- 8yrs, 6yrs, and 10 months! We are cruising from Tampa!
JMonsour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #171
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMonsour

Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise! We are traveling with a large family! I have 2 daughters- 8 and 6 along with our 10 month old niece! We are very excited and can not wait! We think it would be fun to make the magnets and participate in the fish hook! Keep us on your list!
Welcome to the group! I'm Janet and my DD10 is cruising with me. We live in California and will be doing 3 days at WDW after the cruise.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #172
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Oh and welcome to the FE too,., do you have a FB. We have a pretty awesome group over there. You do not have to have FB to participate because we all post in both websites.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #173
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMonsour View Post
Hi there! We would love to be added to your FE group! 3 girls- 8yrs, 6yrs, and 10 months! We are cruising from Tampa!
Welcome, Love to have you. Let us know if you FB so we can accept you. Your first name. We are having a lot of fun planning. We have a Sarah M from New Tampa.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #174
morris family
Earning My Ears

Just received our Ariel Mouse Ears... It is so cute... I'll post over on FB!

m
morris family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #175
mcrcleveland
Earning My Ears

Booked

Hello all,
I just booked this cruise today and was hoping to get in on the FE. This will be our second Disney cruise and our son loved doing the FE on our last cruise.
mcrcleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #176
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrcleveland
Hello all,
I just booked this cruise today and was hoping to get in on the FE. This will be our second Disney cruise and our son loved doing the FE on our last cruise.
Welcome to the group! We still have room in the FE and would love to have you join us. Do you have a Facebook account? We are a small but wonderful group. It's fine if you don't have fb because we all post on both sites.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #177
mcrcleveland
Earning My Ears

yay! thank you. i dont really use facebook, is there a post on here about how many cabins/people are doing the FE. I made all of my FE gifts last time we went, not sure if i will make something this time or not. So excited to be going and being included in the FE exchange is great.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #178
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

I do not have the list posted here as they do not have a file area and we do not have a way to lock the info. The facebook group is a by invitation only. Please e-mail me your info and I will be glad to e-mail you the list for the FE. Also please include your FE info. My e-mail is: anamanx at yahoo dot com. We are also at the limit for the first group and will be starting a second group if we go over the original limit. Many people are first time Disney cruiser and wanted to keep it in smaller groups.

Or you can message me and I can send the info.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #179
mcrcleveland
Earning My Ears

ok sounds good. i was mainly looking for a rough number (so i could start planning) not the full info yet. i just booked today and I could not pick a specific cabin so i will have to email that info when i get it from DCL.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #180
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrcleveland
ok sounds good. i was mainly looking for a rough number (so i could start planning) not the full info yet. i just booked today and I could not pick a specific cabin so i will have to email that info when i get it from DCL.
How old is you son? My DD is 10. This is our first cruise but I can already see us booking another on on board

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: