Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #901
SunDial
Where Are The Umbrella Hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsized1989

So if you have a credit card on file, you don't have to take care of the charges? You can just leave in the morning? I've never stayed at a Disney Hotel so I'm just curious as to how it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86

Yes. It's called express check out. They will charge your card and email you the bill.
All of the resorts do this and i do it everytime i stay in the world. The only way to do it.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #902
funsized1989
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDial View Post
All of the resorts do this and i do it everytime i stay in the world. The only way to do it.
Do you have to sign up for it or is it automatic?
Register to remove

Old 07-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #903
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsized1989 View Post
it's pretty much automatic at all hotels and resorts now a days. I can't tell you the last time I actually checked out, but I bet it was over 10years ago.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #904
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

They don't put the statement under or hang it on the door anymore? Then I guess I will have to go to the front desk to receive a copy - I just like to look over the charges and if there are any discrepancies take care of them while I am there instead of waiting to get home to read my email.
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #905
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse50 View Post
They don't put the statement under or hang it on the door anymore? Then I guess I will have to go to the front desk to receive a copy - I just like to look over the charges and if there are any discrepancies take care of them while I am there instead of waiting to get home to read my email.
I have always gotten mine on the door too. I heard some had it emailed, but mine never have.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #906
BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM
DIS Veteran

I am so stuck between booking Cars or Nemo..can anyone recommend one vs. the other? I think my family is split on the issue.
June 2009~2 week WDW-Cocoa beach extravaganza!/Windsor Hills
October 2010~Our 1st WDW MNSSHP/Windsor Hills
June 2012~ 2 week WDW(YES program)-Universal-Seaworld-Cocoa beach/Windsor Hills
June/July 2014~last minute 20th anniversary trip!!!
BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #907
bluezy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsized1989 View Post
As long as you leave a credit card on file when you check in, it's automatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse50 View Post
I still got my statement on the door 3 weeks ago. I didn't get it via e-mail and didn't even know that was an option. No one ever asked me for an e-mail at check in (we didn't do online check in). I will say that they used to have them on the doors by about 6;00 a.m. (it was always there before we left at 5:30 a.m. -- except for once and then they mailed it to us). This time, it wasn't there until almost 8:00 and the voicemail reminding me about the checkout procedure (or lack of) indicated they would be on the door by 8:00 and if it wasn't there when we left we could get it at the front desk. Fortunately, my sons weren't leaving the room until about 10:00, so they were able to get it when they left.
bluezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #908
SunDial
Where Are The Umbrella Hats

I have seen a copy slid under the door in the AM. I get all of mine via email. I will usually look at it on my phone while playing in the park that day.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #909
pens4821
Mouseketeer

Just booked the first part of our trip (Jan 18-22). Nephew really wanted Nemo suite, so instead of waiting and risking not getting one (i'm sure that time of year will be no problem) I decided to go ahead and do it. Going to then stay 3 nights at a deluxe, just not sure where yet. If/when they come out with room offers, will all I have to do is call them? Anyone ever have issues with it?

Also booked the first leg (edit- forgot to say) of DME (gave an option of round trip or to/from). So when we book deluxe, we'll book the return. I'm assuming there will be no issues with this either right?

I know that everything will be fine, just like to hear a reassuring voice (or read it on a message board I guess).

Last edited by pens4821; 07-20-2013 at 09:14 PM.
pens4821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #910
4mykids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pens4821 View Post
Just booked the first part of our trip (Jan 18-22). Nephew really wanted Nemo suite, so instead of waiting and risking not getting one (i'm sure that time of year will be no problem) I decided to go ahead and do it. Going to then stay 3 nights at a deluxe, just not sure where yet. If/when they come out with room offers, will all I have to do is call them? Anyone ever have issues with it?

Also booked the first leg (gave an option of round trip or to/from). So when we book deluxe, we'll book the return. I'm assuming there will be no issues with this either right?

I know that everything will be fine, just like to hear a reassuring voice (or read it on a message board I guess).
I booked for January 2014 with no room discounts. I asked the WDW reservation clerk what do to if discounts came out. She said all I had to do was call back, and they would apply the discount. Easy breezy!

Always planning that next Disney trip!
4mykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #911
pens4821
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mykids View Post
I booked for January 2014 with no room discounts. I asked the WDW reservation clerk what do to if discounts came out. She said all I had to do was call back, and they would apply the discount. Easy breezy!
That's what I figured. Thanks!
pens4821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #912
bluezy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mykids View Post
Just be prepared that there is a chance that if you book in the Nemo section, there may not be rooms available at the discounted rate when/if they come out. Those rooms sell out fastest so they usually don't need to discount them. You'll have the option to keep the Nemo room but at full rack rate or move to the Cars or Lion King suites at the discounted rate. It will probably depend on what time of year you're going. We went during the summer (but the resort was not at full capacity) -- my TA warned me ahead of time and had me give her my back-up plan if it happened when she called to modify our reservation to the discounted rate.

Not trying to discourage anyone -- just giving you a heads' up so you can be prepared if it happens.
bluezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #913
Lynn2205
Earning My Ears

Not long

ooh, can't wait to stay here. i will be arriving in just 10 weeks! husband and i are so excited. has anyone already stayed here? I'm interested to know whats its like, i've heard so much about it.
Jun 09 - 20th Birthday - Port-Orleans, Riverside
Oct 10 - WDW Engagment - Port-Orleans, Riverside
May 2011 - WDW - Offsite (villa)
Oct 2012 - WDW honeymoon - Animal Kingdom Lodge
October 2013 - WDW - Art of Animation
October 2014 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside
Lynn2205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:27 AM   #914
sohappy01
Earning My Ears

Sorry i this is already posted somewhere but I'm having a heck of a time finding it, if it is!

In the LM area, which buildings are which? On the map, the buildings are numbered 7, 8 and 9. But I see people referring to the buildings a "the Ursula building" or the "Ariel building". Can you tell me which number building, is which character? TIA!
sohappy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #915
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy01 View Post
Sorry i this is already posted somewhere but I'm having a heck of a time finding it, if it is!

In the LM area, which buildings are which? On the map, the buildings are numbered 7, 8 and 9. But I see people referring to the buildings a "the Ursula building" or the "Ariel building". Can you tell me which number building, is which character? TIA!
Ursula is 7, Ariel is 8, Triton is 9.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: