Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #601
disneynutsss
I'm a Disney Nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbcdb View Post
Don't fret. They don't cancel until 30 days out. So you actually have 15 days to pay. (from when it was due) I know this because I was waiting on a bonus check to pay for my vacation. Our 45 days was 8/3, and I paid on 8/16. You get an email a few days after your 45 days telling you that you are late, and it gives you the date it is going to cancel. (30 days out)
ty!
2005 Vacation Home.....2006 ASMovies.....2008 Off Site Seralago..........2009 ASMovies.....2010 Hard Rock Hotel.....2010 ASSports

NEXT TRIP October 17, 2012!! LM at AoA!!
1103.44 MILES FROM "HOME"

disneynutsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #602
Chaoticsweetness
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbcdb

Don't fret. They don't cancel until 30 days out. So you actually have 15 days to pay. (from when it was due) I know this because I was waiting on a bonus check to pay for my vacation. Our 45 days was 8/3, and I paid on 8/16. You get an email a few days after your 45 days telling you that you are late, and it gives you the date it is going to cancel. (30 days out)
If you pay late when do they send the package for the DP?! I am in the same boat, I spoke with a CM & was told it would be ok.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #603
Gymbomom
The best seat in the "house" for Illuminations is outdoor seating at the Rose and Crown!!
Next time tag me with something I said
Okay - Congrats

IS there a resort map available yet? TIA!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #604
lmbcdb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticsweetness

If you pay late when do they send the package for the DP?! I am in the same boat, I spoke with a CM & was told it would be ok.
I got my package paperwork 8 days after I paid. You don't really need it when you check in. The dining plan is automatically on your room card when you check in. But it also included the cool Mickey luggage tags!

lmbcdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #605
disneyfanfamily
DIS Veteran

Havent read the whole thread, but was wondering. Are the smoothies included in the snack credits? I know they are (or were) at Epcot and MK. They are my son's absolute favorite snack and would love it if they were included! I know some things were changed for the dining plan, and am hoping that they did not take those out of the snack list... Thanks!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #606
mnmhouston
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfanfamily
Havent read the whole thread, but was wondering. Are the smoothies included in the snack credits? I know they are (or were) at Epcot and MK. They are my son's absolute favorite snack and would love it if they were included! I know some things were changed for the dining plan, and am hoping that they did not take those out of the snack list... Thanks!
On the same note...any chance the coke slushies made it back to the value food court? They were always our favorite at Pop until the machines were removed.
5 or 6 times as a kid, no idea when I went or where I stayed NYE 1999 Coronado Springs October 2005 Old Key West November 2006 Pop Century September 2007 Pop Century August 2010 Pop Century August 2011 Pop Century April 2013 AoA LM
mnmhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #607
jenjie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfanfamily
Yes the smoothies are a snack credit OR dessert with a QS credit. my family got them one night. They had a beautiful selection of fresh fruit for the smoothies.
October 1996 ~ March 2003 ~ August 2012
jenjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #608
noahdove
DIS Veteran

No coke slushies at the AOA food court. And yes to the smoothies for snack credit There is a resort map and if I can remember how to post it, I will as I used it in my photo book...
Old 09-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #609
Celidh
DIS Veteran

I am only just looking at the AoA resort. I was checking the prices for next year. Is the Little Mermaid section the only part of it that has regular rooms that are not suites?

Unless I am missing something, the rest of the sections only list suites. I don't think I would be able to convince my then 16 yr old and 13 yr old sons that the Little Mermaid is cool. Lion King yes, but not LM!

Celidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #610
jenjie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celidh
I am only just looking at the AoA resort. I was checking the prices for next year. Is the Little Mermaid section the only part of it that has regular rooms that are not suites?

Unless I am missing something, the rest of the sections only list suites. I don't think I would be able to convince my then 16 yr old and 13 yr old sons that the Little Mermaid is cool. Lion King yes, but not LM!
that is correct. Although there is a pretty awesome King Triton in the courtyard...
Old 09-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #611
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjie View Post
that is correct. Although there is a pretty awesome King Triton in the courtyard...
Hmm. I would think 13 and 16 year old boys would be more interested in a 20 foot teenage girl (Ariel) than an old guy with a trident.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Marblies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #612
jenjie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marblies

Hmm. I would think 13 and 16 year old boys would be more interested in a 20 foot teenage girl (Ariel) than an old guy with a trident.
Lol
Old 09-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #613
lampshadehead
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfanfamily View Post
Just back, and the Make your own smoothies are NOT a snack credit, only the pre-selected flavors are. I found this out at the register LOL
And no coke slushies.
lampshadehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #614
tracyheartsmickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampshadehead View Post
Just back, and the Make your own smoothies are NOT a snack credit, only the pre-selected flavors are. I found this out at the register LOL
And no coke slushies.
I see that they have the strawberry banana smoothie for a snack credit. Is it possible to order the strawberry banana minus the banana for a snack credit? I just don't like the banana and I don't want to pay oop for a strawberry only smoothie if I can help it.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #615
masondixonmama
Earning My Ears

Hello, this is my first post on disboards! I have never been to Disney World before, and this will be my boys' first trip as well.

My husband and two boys (age 6 and 4) will be staying at Art of Animation in a cars room from 12/10 to 12/16. I have booked my parents in a little mermaid room during the same time. My question is this: can they visit my room, or is it only limited to my husband and kids?

Thanks
masondixonmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: