Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

My thanks/finished projects - pics included!

Hello all –

I am a little late in posting this as we travelled in March – but a few months late is better than not at all; plus starting to think about next trip So I just have to say I LOVE Disboards and especially Disigns!! I found the Creative Disigns and was able to make our 1st trip to Disney even more magical! I am going to do my best name specific Disigners but I know I found and used inspiration from so many magnificent Disigners I will probably miss some (sorry as you do deserve the credit so if you see your Disign please let me know it was you as I would like to give you kudos!).

I started off just making a few things and it become so addictive I kept making more

jtandolly - Grand Welcome – Loved putting this all together to create a beautiful welcome for my family!!

RustManFan – several letters and stroller tags (which I used as signs above the beds the kids and they LOVED them)! You letters are so creative and really make extra magic to the trip!!

otterpop (Evan) – Epcot Passports – thank you so much for the personalized that you did for the front cover and inside detail page! I have to say I got so many compliments from everyone that saw them and wanted to know where they could get theirs!! The really cool thing is the many of the countries that didn’t speak good English could look at the front and know how to spell each child’s name. Going to make a great addition to my scrapbook!

2nd trip Dec 2013 were scheduled for Caribbean Beach and were upgraded to Grand Floridian - pretty swanky

3rd trip Sept 2015 - It's official going to celebrate my 40th birthday at Disney!

tiggergalttfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

absolut_mandy's - she made me a couple of lovely disigns for t-shirts for my little girl! We got so many compliments when she wore them!

I don't need a prince I have a daddy -

Close up -

Vickxo - cupcake disigns that I used on shirts and they were amazing!! Everytime we wore them people wanted to know where we got them so they could buy them too!!

MusicMouse - Autograph books – love your thread and all the information you have and all the help you give with autograph books! I received a LOT of compliments for others waiting in line and the characters adored their individual pages/cards. Now when it comes to the individual cards and premade pages I used so many different ones – few that I can remember – MusicMouse, Otterpop, DoNatalie, Chaoscent, Bababear and I know more but can find my list now (I will keep better track this time!)!!

2nd trip Dec 2013 were scheduled for Caribbean Beach and were upgraded to Grand Floridian - pretty swanky

3rd trip Sept 2015 - It's official going to celebrate my 40th birthday at Disney!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
Lisa29
Mouseketeer

Wow, these are brilliant! I LOVE the t-shirts!! I am going to have to see if Vickxo is still disigning the cupcake ones.

Do you happen to have any of Dolly's welcome stuff saved that you could send me if I PM you my email address? I found the thread with this on and am gutted that Dolly is no longer disigning as her stuff is brilliant.

Thanks
Lisa x

Lisa29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Mayhem1976
Mouseketeer

how did you manage to sneak in and get it done? I'm thinking about it, but don't know if I can get in without the LO's getting upset. Maybe send my husband to get them a snack?
Mayhem1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
SouthernBelles
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Everything turned out so cute, I know the kids LOVED it!!!
SouthernBelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

Everything looks great Hon
Thank-you for taking the time to share
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Sorry took me so long to reply... got a serious eye infection and was in the hospital for almost a week and just now getting up and about! So glad it is over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Wow, these are brilliant! I LOVE the t-shirts!! I am going to have to see if Vickxo is still disigning the cupcake ones.

Do you happen to have any of Dolly's welcome stuff saved that you could send me if I PM you my email address? I found the thread with this on and am gutted that Dolly is no longer disigning as her stuff is brilliant.

Thanks
Lisa x
Thanks Lisa! Was so much fun to do this and now with my 2nd trip in the works I have 18 months this time

I know I have Dolly's stuff check my 4shared folders as I saved most of it - http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/B...#dir=125226737

If you don't see what you need/want there let me know and I will check my home computer files and email them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem1976 View Post
how did you manage to sneak in and get it done? I'm thinking about it, but don't know if I can get in without the LO's getting upset. Maybe send my husband to get them a snack?
When we 1st got to hotel, hubby took kids to look around and think they did have a snack and we told them mommy had to fill out paperwork - mine are little 3 and 5 at that time so was pretty easy. Took me about 1/2 hour to 40 minutes to get it all done. Good luck! So much fun to see their faces when they came in

Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Here is flipflops I made for my daughter and me -

Here is a complete outfit I made for my 3 year old DD -

Shirt I made for DH -

I made 3 matching family shirts -

Here is the back of the above shirt -

Bags I made for the kiddos that had goodies in it when we arrived -

Pillowcase for my DD -

Hershey nugget characters -

Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
Jrabbit910
Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

amazing! I hope everything I do comes close to what you did! I LOVE IT!

Jrabbit910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #10
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910 View Post
amazing! I hope everything I do comes close to what you did! I LOVE IT!
It will because it is coming from the heart! Took a lot of work and truthfully I am glad this 2nd time I have 18 months to get it all done

Make sure and post pics of your finished projects so much fun!!

Old 07-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

yay! I HAVE to go find the cupcakes!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

I had been looking for my link so I could share my autograph books - I made 2 of each kid - one for character meals and one for the parks.

Here is the the character meals one -

http://www.artscow.com/gallery/book/...8-b65s2d3478j7

Here is the one I made for the parks -

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AZN3Lly5cNWjkQ

I have to say that I do plan to do my park book different next time as I ended up with a lot of blanks and now won't look as cool in my scrapbook

Old 07-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
yay! I HAVE to go find the cupcakes!
Here is the link to photobucket where the cupcakes Disigns from Vickxo are they are. They are fabulous and can wait to use some more for our trip!!!

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...gn%20Cupcakes/

Old 07-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #14
AWiggins
Earning My Ears

Thank you for sharing your 4shared with Dolly's DISigns!! I have looked all over and tried so many different search methods to try to get to them. I know that she tried so hard to get her 4shared account working again, but at least now we know that some of them are available again! Your room looks great and I'm sure your kids were in awe! I have a 3 and 5 year old and am planning to do something similar for them on our next trip. Dolly - if you're reading this, know that we LOVE your stuff and are so thankful for all of the magical pixie dust that you share with all of us!!
AWiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #15
jeirikis
Mouseketeer

Looks awesome!

I love how you decorated the room for your girls. What DISinger created the 2012 with each Disney character holding each #? That is so adorable & I would like to get that done for our trip.
jeirikis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: