Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
tienpa
Earning My Ears

Talking What would I have done without the fantabulous Disboarders!!!

I am sure that without coming upon Disboards, we would have passed our 'one time and one time only' 7 day trip at DW very happily and left blissfully oblivious to all the pearls we had missed.
My initial plan was to stay with friends in Orlando and commute in daily ( don't laugh!) That was my true 'save money' plan whcih I was pretty impressed with!
And then: Disboards!
Where I learned about DVC rentals, EMH and ADRs! Oh my sweet mother!
Within days of joining Disboards an amazing Disboarder had set me up with 6 nights in a gorgeous Kidani villa where my African childhood will be relived. So excited.
And now I am 2 days from booking the most amazing ADR into restaurants and experiences I would have missed if not from the dedicated and detailed information you guys give.
From my entire family a gazillion thanks!!!!
Oh and one question I DO have with the ADRs....can I choose seating in any of the following: Boma, Les Chefs de France, WC, 50's,Ohana, Mama M, or Biergarten?
tienpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
greengeen
Mouseketeer

You are indeed lucky! We learned everything the hard way, through experience. You got the experts on your side from the start!

You cannot choose seating at any of the restaurants mentioned. But you can always make a seating request when you arrive at the podium. I have found the hosts very helpful in that aspect.

If you are staying AKV, be sure to try Sanaa, our favorite! It's amazing.
greengeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
tienpa
Earning My Ears

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengeen View Post
You are indeed lucky! We learned everything the hard way, through experience. You got the experts on your side from the start!

You cannot choose seating at any of the restaurants mentioned. But you can always make a seating request when you arrive at the podium. I have found the hosts very helpful in that aspect.

If you are staying AKV, be sure to try Sanaa, our favorite! It's amazing.

Ah, ok, so make seating requests upon arrival! Thanks so much!
We are coming over from Australia and I am pretty sure we won't be doing another overseas trip so it is imperitive to sap every ounce of magic out of our visit!
Only downside: these forums are addictive!!!
tienpa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adr's, dvc, emh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: