Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #736
want2bminnie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheadmamma4 View Post
Paid off today. I'm so excited pofq sept 22-28 our first ever trip kids ds13 dd6 have no clue!!! I'v been so good keeping it hush hush only a few more weeks and I can scream it from the roof tops ,in our case the Florida sign .driving from nj they think we are visiting there aunt in nc . She is our 1/2 way point sleeping there one night getting on the road to go to the " beach for the week" . Hubby and I have shirts made and Mickey ears as soon as we hit the sighn we are stopping and jumping out pulling our old shirts off exposing the Disney shirts with our family vacation on them, with pofq, mnsshp, and the dates .then giving them bags full of goodies maps and there coin press books hotel info. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
That sounds amazing.
They will always remember that
Old 08-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #737
DznyCrzy11
"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are".

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheadmamma4
Paid off today. I'm so excited pofq sept 22-28 our first ever trip kids ds13 dd6 have no clue!!! I'v been so good keeping it hush hush only a few more weeks and I can scream it from the roof tops ,in our case the Florida sign .driving from nj they think we are visiting there aunt in nc . She is our 1/2 way point sleeping there one night getting on the road to go to the " beach for the week" . Hubby and I have shirts made and Mickey ears as soon as we hit the sighn we are stopping and jumping out pulling our old shirts off exposing the Disney shirts with our family vacation on them, with pofq, mnsshp, and the dates .then giving them bags full of goodies maps and there coin press books hotel info. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
That is such a great idea!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise in 2013. YC stay and Western Caribbean Cruise in 2014. BC stay and Eastern Caribbean Cruise in 2015!!

DznyCrzy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #738
seasidespences
Mouseketeer

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking...where did you buy your pressed coin books?
seasidespences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #739
xxpeachykeenxx
Earning My Ears

Quote:
That's so much fun! My parents did that for my 5th grade trip a few years back (: it will definitely be a vacation they won't forget! I was so mad because we actually were driving the same road we take to the beach. I was clueless until we got to georgia then I knew something was up!
xxpeachykeenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #740
Joanna & Hunters Mom
I wish I could live at Disney!!

We will be at POP 9/7-9/14. Just received approval today for the kids absences from school, that was our last big thing. Now to pack and keep this a secret for another month. It's so hard!! We have tshirts made that say "I'm going to Disney world" that they will open at my sons family birthday dinner. I can't wait to see their little faces!

May, 2009 Offsite~June, 2012 Pop Century
September, 2013 Pop Century~May, 2014 Caribbean Beach
Joanna & Hunters Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #741
Ant45114
Earning My Ears

I'm also going Sept 7-14th I can't wait!! I've been many times but first time since 2009!
Ant45114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #742
Mrs Grumpy
DIS Veteran

Welcome everyone who has joined us! I will get the list updated at some point. I had a virus hit my computer so I have been trying to get it fixed. Just over three weeks until we go!!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #743
KY Girl
Earning My Ears

This is my first post, but we have been to Disney many times. My daughter and I are going Sept. 11-16, and are staying for the first time at POR. Looking so forward to it!
KY Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #744
SadieGirl3
Earning My Ears

30 days out.....just got my Mickey Mail today!!! I need to start to pack!! Lol!
SadieGirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #745
SadieGirl3
Earning My Ears

Wait my Mickey Mail was just an envelope with Disney's Magical Express info with the yellow luggage tags. Will I get something separate with the nice luggage tags, Disney Quest, mini golf vouchers, etc? Or should it all have come together??????? 30 days to go but we booked only a little over a week ago.
SadieGirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #746
Marblies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieGirl3 View Post
Wait my Mickey Mail was just an envelope with Disney's Magical Express info with the yellow luggage tags. Will I get something separate with the nice luggage tags, Disney Quest, mini golf vouchers, etc? Or should it all have come together??????? 30 days to go but we booked only a little over a week ago.
Probably mailed separately. If you are concerned, you can call and check on it.

2008 A**Cheer, 2008 ASM Girl's trip, 2009 ASM with DH too, 2010 POP Girl's Christmas trip, 2011 POP Just Girls, 2012 AoA Last girl's only trip EVER? (DD22 is getting married and doesn't think she can leave her hubby at home like I do), Feb.2013 POP to SS to AoA Crashing the Disneymoon with the inlaws! Sept. 2013 POP Girl's trip
Marblies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #747
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieGirl3 View Post
I got my DME info separate. Still waiting on my other mickey mail with the nice luggage tags, etc. Usually arrives about 30 days out.

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
JoanneDisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #748
ShayBells
DIS Veteran

I'm new here, from just today, so I dot know how this works really, but ill be at POFQ sept 22-28. So pumped!!! I'm going with my mom and my four year old son!!!

(Probably my 7th time at disney, at least out of the trips I remember :] )
ShayBells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #749
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneDisFan View Post
I got my DME info separate. Still waiting on my other mickey mail with the nice luggage tags, etc. Usually arrives about 30 days out.
ours arrived together 33 days out. this was a first though as we have always gotten 2 separate packages. i would call if you are less than 40 days

2015October 8 days poly cl tpv March- 9 days Boardwalk villas spring break January GF RPC and disney dream 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL October 4 days GF RPC Halloween Party TripJuly: 4 days boardwalk villas/Boardwalk Inn club level June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl 2011 - Disney Dream and AKV- Kidani (our son's first disney trip) 2010 Disney's Vero Beach Resort 2009 Disney's Vero Beach Resort (our son's first vacation)
Husband, myself and 5 year old son
jcjen519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #750
DznyCrzy11
"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are".

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjen519

ours arrived together 33 days out. this was a first though as we have always gotten 2 separate packages. i would call if you are less than 40 days
We have always received our Mickey Mail in one pkg, this year it arrived in two pkgs! Guess they are really trying to change things up, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy SII
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise in 2013. YC stay and Western Caribbean Cruise in 2014. BC stay and Eastern Caribbean Cruise in 2015!!

DznyCrzy11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: