Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > California & the West
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
poohj80
Got Hunny?
 
poohj80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 5,790

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_solo View Post
Don't forget to check Costco too!
Our COSTCO doesn't carry them because we're too far away.
__________________

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #17
starry_solo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 1,650

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
Our COSTCO doesn't carry them because we're too far away.
Ah, okay.

I checked today's LA Times. No discount coupons/codes for Medieval Times. I'll see if I can get to Grand Californian tomorrow - I usually cut through there on the way out and see if I can find any codes/coupons.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #18
starry_solo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 1,650

Okay, my main suggestion would be to go to any of the DL hotels (or any Anaheim hotel) and pick up their magazines called "Visitors Guide" and "101 Things to Do in Orange County"

The Visitors Guide says to check The Cleaver Brothers Discount Tickets & Tours (you can do a google search to find their website since I'm not sure I can post the link) but it says you can save $20 on Medieval Times, $20-25 off of Legoland CA, $30 off Knott's, etc.

They have two locations. Ramada Maingate and Anaheim Gardenwalk.

Or send a PM.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #19
CityPASS
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 88

Hi,
This is a bit delayed, but in regards to upgrading the Park Hopper that comes with CityPASS, you get a credit of $214 for adults and $198 for ages 3-9 towards an upgrade to another (more expensive) ticket.

Also, the San Diego Zoo is not included in the 2012 Southern California CityPASS, but we do offer an option to add the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park at a 31% savings. That option is only available at our website: http://www.citypass.com/california/san-diego-zoo

Hope that helps!
CityPASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #20
poohj80
Got Hunny?
 
poohj80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 5,790

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPASS View Post
Hi,
This is a bit delayed, but in regards to upgrading the Park Hopper that comes with CityPASS, you get a credit of $214 for adults and $198 for ages 3-9 towards an upgrade to another (more expensive) ticket.

Also, the San Diego Zoo is not included in the 2012 Southern California CityPASS, but we do offer an option to add the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park at a 31% savings. That option is only available at our website: http://www.citypass.com/california/san-diego-zoo

Hope that helps!
Thanks so muich for the info! I was aware of the two City Pass offers with or without the zoo, but the DL ticket price is exactly what I was looking for!
__________________

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
starry_solo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 1,650

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
Thanks so muich for the info! I was aware of the two City Pass offers with or without the zoo, but the DL ticket price is exactly what I was looking for!
Pretty good! Especially when you only pay $279 for the pass (without the zoo) or $311 (with the zoo) for adults. $214 credit for adults is really good! So, it's only $65 for Universal Studios AND Sea World or $97 for Universal Studios, Sea World, AND the Zoo (or Safari Park)!
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #22
starry_solo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 1,650

checked the LA Times. All the ads say is to go to their website (Medieval Times) for tickets as low as $29.95
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #23
starry_solo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 1,650

Also check the Anaheim Convention Bureau for coupons. Or Anaheim Visitor's Center.

See:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2994068

and

http://anaheimoc.org/coupons
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #24
carandem
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 30

What about Universal

I am not sure if we will have the time to fit in universal, we would be there oct 27-nov at DLR and am considering doing universal nov 1, was going to wait to book for a pass and ride to universal if we have the time, or should i make the time to book it now

Is it more or less when we get there
__________________




CARandEm

Calling it my first time, because I cant say i remember much going at 8 yrs old
carandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
razza1987
Mouseketeer
 
razza1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandem View Post
I am not sure if we will have the time to fit in universal, we would be there oct 27-nov at DLR and am considering doing universal nov 1, was going to wait to book for a pass and ride to universal if we have the time, or should i make the time to book it now

Is it more or less when we get there
I too am thinking about doing Universal but do not know how to go about getting there from Anaheim hotels lol
__________________
razza1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.