Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #316
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
As you can see by my ticker.....

I made my 60 lb. goal today!!!

The reason I'm so excited....well, besides the obvious, is that I didn't quite make my goal for last week. I was so dissappointed in myself for not making goal yesterday, but today I get up and was pleasantly surprised by not only making my goal (over by .75 of a lb.) but hitting my 60 lb. mark too!! Weight is a funny thing, it seems like just when I think I'm not getting anywhere, all of a sudden the body decides to finally get with the program.
CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #317
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

great job on the weight loss!!! I am so impressed!
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #318
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on reaching your goal! That is fantastic and what motivation to keep up the great work!

Wow you are so organised with your pins and pressed pennies

Your bag looks pretty good too - love bags with lots of pockets! Is it a shoulder bag?

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 RunDisney 10k DLR (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 RunDisney Half DLR PTR - 2016 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #319
MEK
DIS Veteran

I think you will love CSR. It is such a beautiful resort. I love all the mods. You can can't go wrong with any of them.

Cute bagallini!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #320
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!
Thank you Michele!! How is your hubby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wow. Congratulations! That is quite an achievement. You should be very, very proud of yourself.

Your pins are adorable. I have to admit, I am so tired right now that I just skimmed your update, but I promise I will read it in detail tomorrow. I just had to stop in and say WOOOOOOOOOT and YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
No worries girl! You'll read when you can. And thank you for your words of congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe770 View Post
Hi Camille First off for making your weight goal. Now for a little tip on the pressed pennies. Do NOT put them in your carry on. Your bag will get searched...just saying Also, if you do put them in your checked bag, put the container in a baggy and tape it shut. The pressure from the plane will pop it open. This was just my experiences last Sept. I will be bringing the pennies again in Nov.
Thank you, again sweet, Dis sis. Ooooo, penny ideas.....Okay! I promise to keep them in our luggage. I'm thinking there's a funny story there. Advice noted and filed away for the trip! Thank you!

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #321
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Congrats Girl -- I knew you could do it. I am so proud of you!!!!
Thank you, Pat!! I'm so excited I finally made it! Now on to 70 lost by Thanksgiving!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Sweetie, I already told you on FB, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. You rock girlfriend! Keep it up.

I am so glad that you saw what we did in the Coronado back in 2000 when we first stayed there and that you now love it as much as we do.

Love the pins.
I truly appreciate your support, Ms. Kat.
I'm so glad we did too!! It's such a beautiful place to come home to at the end of a long park day. I can't imagine having a resort we love more.
I thought the pins were cute too, but they are for trading so they are perfect.

Quote:
My planning always starts while I am still at Disneyland. Literally. I am already planning a trip for June.
I love how we all have that in common, isn't it great we all have people here who totally understand our crazy planning methods?!? And if they don't.....well, they hide it well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
Awww. Thank you, Tammie. Who would have thought when we met up in OR that I would make it this far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
great job on the weight loss!!! I am so impressed!
OMGosh! Steve/Nebo!! Thank you so much! I'm working really hard to hit my goal of a 100 lb. by next May.
I'm still reading your TR. I know the big event is just around the corner, huh? Loved hearing Smidgy on video this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
Congratulations on reaching your goal! That is fantastic and what motivation to keep up the great work!

Thank you Lana, I'm hoping to hit my next short term goal (70 lb. lost= kg 31.75) by Thanksgiving!!

Wow you are so organised with your pins and pressed pennies

I don't know about that, but I try to find little ways to keep things together or to find an easier way to do things for the trip. The Dis is always full of great ideas and if I find a good one that works for us and it helps keep me busy during my year or two of planning, then all the better!

Your bag looks pretty good too - love bags with lots of pockets! Is it a shoulder bag?
Looooove my baggallini messenger. I get it in the rip stop nylon so it's not as heavy as the crinkle. It's a cross body bag actually, usually a lot easier to carry than a shoulder bag, less cumbersome than a full on backpack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I think you will love CSR. It is such a beautiful resort. I love all the mods. You can can't go wrong with any of them.

Cute bagallini!
We already love CSR, stayed there last time. And thank you on the bag, it's the only one I've found so far that makes sense, and trust me I've looked. Still do, you never know when you'll find another really great bag!!

DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Old 09-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #322
chloe770
Isn't it just more fun to be surprised?
Without SpongeBob I would never get anything done

Quote:
[COLOR="Purple"]

Thank you, again sweet, Dis sis. Ooooo, penny ideas.....Okay! I promise to keep them in our luggage. I'm thinking there's a funny story there. Advice noted and filed away for the trip! Thank you!
No funny story, just drama. Basically DH almost missed our flight because of them.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #323
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Thank you Michele!! How is your hubby?

No worries girl! You'll read when you can. And thank you for your words of congrats!!

He had the treadmill last Friday and it was good!! His Dr said that we really don't need to worry about his PSA readings. That although it is high that they aren't that high and the follow up with urology is merely a formality. He has started getting his energy back so I am hoping that it has just been a really long lasting virus. Thank you for asking.

Quote:
Thank you, Pat!! I'm so excited I finally made it! Now on to 70 lost by Thanksgiving!!

I truly appreciate your support, Ms. Kat.
I'm so glad we did too!! It's such a beautiful place to come home to at the end of a long park day. I can't imagine having a resort we love more.
I thought the pins were cute too, but they are for trading so they are perfect.

I love how we all have that in common, isn't it great we all have people here who totally understand our crazy planning methods?!? And if they don't.....well, they hide it well!

Awww. Thank you, Tammie. Who would have thought when we met up in OR that I would make it this far!

OMGosh! Steve/Nebo!! Thank you so much! I'm working really hard to hit my goal of a 100 lb. by next May.
I'm still reading your TR. I know the big event is just around the corner, huh? Loved hearing Smidgy on video this time around.

Looooove my baggallini messenger. I get it in the rip stop nylon so it's not as heavy as the crinkle. It's a cross body bag actually, usually a lot easier to carry than a shoulder bag, less cumbersome than a full on backpack.

We already love CSR, stayed there last time. And thank you on the bag, it's the only one I've found so far that makes sense, and trust me I've looked. Still do, you never know when you'll find another really great bag!!
It is!! Most people just look at you like you are a lunatic. We are two months out today from our trip!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #325
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe770 View Post
No funny story, just drama. Basically DH almost missed our flight because of them.
Yikes! Over pennies?!? How silly. I've taken them before and I'm pretty sure I always leave them in the suitcases because I don't want the added weight when I'm lugging around the big backpack.

Quote:
He had the treadmill last Friday and it was good!! His Dr said that we really don't need to worry about his PSA readings. That although it is high that they aren't that high and the follow up with urology is merely a formality. He has started getting his energy back so I am hoping that it has just been a really long lasting virus. Thank you for asking.

Michele, I'm so glad to hear this. I've been thinking about you and hubby, been praying for y'all.

It is!! Most people just look at you like you are a lunatic. We are two months out today from our trip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Wow, that's awesome Camille!
Thank you Glenn!! I'm working hard, hoping to meet to my goal before the trip.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #326
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Yikes! Over pennies?!? How silly. I've taken them before and I'm pretty sure I always leave them in the suitcases because I don't want the added weight when I'm lugging around the big backpack.

Thank you Glenn!! I'm working hard, hoping to meet to my goal before the trip.

Thank you Camille.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #327
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you Camille.
Any time, Michele. That's what friends are for.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #328
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

We're going to see Finding Nemo!!

I wonder if I'll cry all through out it like I did when I saw it the first time?

Hope your having a great weekend!!

I should have another update coming before this weekend is up.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #329
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Quote:
We're going to see Finding Nemo!!

I wonder if I'll cry all through out it like I did when I saw it the first time?

Finding Nebo is still the greatest Pixar film, whoops, sorry, Nemo, happens all the time and yes, life was brutat whent hat movie came out, but it could be worse, can you imagine being named Elmo when that doll was a big hit?

But anyway, Nemo was the best Pixar,,, but I still think the best DIsney movie is The Lion King, that's my all time fave.
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #330
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Finding Nebo is still the greatest Pixar film, whoops, sorry, Nemo, happens all the time and yes, life was brutat whent hat movie came out, but it could be worse, can you imagine being named Elmo when that doll was a big hit?

But anyway, Nemo was the best Pixar,,, but I still think the best DIsney movie is The Lion King, that's my all time fave.

It's funny you say this because I was just saying the same thing on the way home from the movie.
Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar movie made yet. I was emotional when seeing it because my son finished his last day of grade school on the same day we saw the movie. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney. Loved me some Lion King though, there were so many that Disney produced during that era that I love dearly. Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King.....it didn't get much better than that until Pixar started out with Toy Story.

I can only imagine how brutal that time was for you, Nebo/Nemo. Poor Nebo.

Last edited by Millie12591; 09-17-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: