Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #151
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I hope your son has a great b-day!

That therapeutic massage sounds like something I need.

I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I work with a lot of PA's.
I knew it was it was either PA or NP, I just couldn't remember. I admire anyone going back to school to do either!! My hats off to you!!

The therapeutic massage is good for me but hurts like crazy and makes it very hard to sleep that night. Although I'm already stressed out any way, so I'm sure that didn't help.

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #152
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Need prayers-please!!

There is sorta a mini-crisis going on here and I'm not able to go into details but I sure could use y'alls prayers.

Prayers for God to show up big and to make things be shown for it's truth and not the lies the enemy wants to project here.

I really appreciate it.

DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #153
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
There is sorta a mini-crisis going on here and I'm not able to go into details but I sure could use y'alls prayers.

Prayers for God to show up big and to make things be shown for it's truth and not the lies the enemy wants to project here.

I really appreciate it.
Prayers are headed your way, my friend.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #154
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Prayers are headed your way, my friend.
Thank you Ms. Kat.

How is your MIL doing? How is Mark?

Old 07-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #155
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I really appreciate it.
You know I am here for you. Agreeing in prayer with you. God is in control!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #156
MEK
DIS Veteran

I'm all about prayers. And here's a hug for you too!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #158
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
You know I am here for you. Agreeing in prayer with you. God is in control!
Yes I do. I thank you so kindly my beautiful friend. I just hope He shows up big tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I'm all about prayers. And here's a hug for you too!
Mary Ellen, some how I'm not surprised by this. Reading the way you've handled your cantankerous family on your last trip, with the calmness the way you have, is more than proof you pray. Thank you for your hug and your prayers. They are much needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Sending you prayers and thinking of you
Cynthia, I appreciate this more than you could possibly know. I know how much you have on your hands right now getting ready for your trip, so I truly thank you.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #159
Alysa
DIS Veteran

Sending lots of prayers that God will be with you to help and comfort you.
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #160
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Sending some prayers, good thoughts, and s your way. If you need to talk, vent, or discuss I am here for you.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back

Last edited by Poolrat; 07-22-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #161
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you Ms. Kat.

How is your MIL doing? How is Mark?
She either has bed sores or sores from her staph infection. Monday is the big conference call.

Mark has a terrible cold, but he is out umpping four baseball games today to make that Disney money.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #162
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Sending lots of prayers that God will be with you to help and comfort you.
Thank you Alysa, I appreciate this more than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Sending some prayers, ggod thoughts, and s your way. If you need to talk, vent, or discuss I am here for you.
Thank you Patricia, the meeting is at 3, so please be thinking of me. I may need a good ear to vent to when I'm done, so thank you. You're a good friend and I love you even more for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
She either has bed sores or sores from her staph infection. Monday is the big conference call.

Mark has a terrible cold, but he is out umpping four baseball games today to make that Disney money.
Oooooh, Kathy I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart for all of you that she's going through all of this. I forgot to ask about your brother, how is he doing? I do think of everyone and lift y'all up through out the week.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #163
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Thank you!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all your support and prayers.

The meeting went so much better than I thought it would. Judging by the attitude of this person that I was dealing with and the level of anger they were directing at me (unjustified mind you) I never thought the meeting would have gone as well as it did.

I just know things went as well as it did because of all the prayer that went into this before hand. So again, thank you all so much.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #164
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Part 2 of Introductions....

The Wonderful World oooof......

(you thought I was going to say Walt Disney, didn't you? )

Pat and Mary!!!

Yes, girls and boys today I'll be introducing the other half of the crew going on this fabulous trip.

This, my friends is my beautiful friend, Mary. Click on pic

Isn't she b e a uuuutiful?
She's the best kind of beautiful, she's beautiful inside and out! She has a heart of gold, and doesn't mind sharing it with anyone, in fact she share's a great deal of her heart by taking care of others.

I'm sure you've seen her reports of Lauren, (if not you should stroll on over to her report about the MAW trip they took with Lauren as well as others) and many others that she's spent a great deal of time planning out and helping out those who wanted to live out their Disney dreams.

She gives of herself selflessly and doesn't even think anything about it and that in part is why I fell in love with this dear woman, she's become a good friend to me.
She's been my rock during the beginning of my mom's diagnosis of lung and breast cancer, she's laughed with me, cried with me, gotten frustrated with me and has even given me a soft place to land when I've not been on my best behavior.

She's the true definition of a friend. Love you Mary.

And THIS..... is my beautiful friend Pat.

[/URL]

Que: "I'm sexy and I know it.."

Yes, Dis'ers this is Pat, or Patricia as I like to call her. She's an amazing woman of strength and I think she's the only person on this earth who get's me, like really get's me.
But then again she has an amazing gift and I think pretty much get's everyone, so I guess I'm not so special after all.

She's a Poolrat through and through, she works in aquatics, has since she was a kid and honestly, I think her best talents are in counseling everyone that steps onto the property where she works. I've wanted to become a counselor since I was in high school (along with other things in the medical field) and thought I had a knack for it, that was until I met Pat.
This girl schools me in the ways of people without even trying!!

She's the kind of person that you can turn to and never feel judged. She won't beat around the bush, and she'll tell it to you like it is, but, she does it in such a way that it doesn't hit you like a velvet covered brick....for the most part She's tough but does it with love. The best kind of friend to have. She's become a fast friend of mine and I just hope I've been able to be the same for her. Love you, girl!

Mackie and I are beyond thrilled to have them on our trip. Mackenzie is looking forward to being able to get to know these lovely women whom I've been talking to over the past few years.

Sorry Pat, I couldn't resist this.....

"...girl, look at that body, I work out!.......I'm sexy and I know it...."

Last edited by Millie12591; 07-23-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #165
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm glad to hear the meeting went well and that the prayers helped.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your intros of Mary and Pat. You girls are going to have a blast.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: