Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #976
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Congratulations to everyone on your losses! To those who are struggling, just keep swimming! Don't give up!

Today is weigh-in day! I am back on track! I'm down 2.8 pounds, and 77.4 over all. Less than 40 to go!
keahgirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #977
lovesmurfs
I need to start thinking of pithy things to say
It costs him money every time I watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
Congratulations to everyone on your losses! To those who are struggling, just keep swimming! Don't give up!

Today is weigh-in day! I am back on track! I'm down 2.8 pounds, and 77.4 over all. Less than 40 to go!
Congratulations!!!!

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
lovesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #978
robinb
DIS Veteran

Is anyone else peeved with eTools? The search is returning recipes first and then things are really garbled and hard to pick out what I want. I type in "chicken fajita" and a Campbell soup comes up near the top! If I wanted soup, I would have ASKED for "soup".
robinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #979
christinascreative
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
Is anyone else peeved with eTools? The search is returning recipes first and then things are really garbled and hard to pick out what I want. I type in "chicken fajita" and a Campbell soup comes up near the top! If I wanted soup, I would have ASKED for "soup".
I get peeved with etools daily. I hate those recipes that come up from other users. Really- a recipe for my greek yogurt? When there's already the same exact listing of it that's NOT a recipe? Irks me. I wish there was a Mckayla Maroney smiley aka I'm "not impressed" I guess this is the closest?

[/img]
christinascreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #980
DopeysMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8

Can't tell you how inspiring it is to see all the positive comments on here...77.4 is fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #981
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeysMom

Can't tell you how inspiring it is to see all the positive comments on here...77.4 is fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!
Thank you! I plan to!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #982
StayCool
Mouseketeer

Some this weekend was off track for me. I had my BBQ and just veered off into the weeds for the weekend. I totally planned for a gain. So today I got on the scale ready to take my lumps and it showed I am up about 3. Since this is only the second time in 12 weeks that I've had a gain I was ready to suck it up and move on. I went to put the weight into my phone but it hadn't popped up so I could. So I tried again bum, my WI isn't until tomorrow! Lol So now I will have to go through the whole process again! But I am back on track today.

StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #983
kathie859
DIS Veteran

A GREAT week for me!!!

In spite of 3 days in Las Vegas, I am down 4 lbs. for the week

My total loss since 7/9 is 14.2 lbs. This is going slower than I had hoped, but I'm convinced as I perfect my understanding and participation in the WW program, these pounds are going to stay gone!!! I have 39.8 to go and feel pretty confident that I can do it!

Everyone have a good week!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #984
christinascreative
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathie859 View Post
I have 39.8 to go and feel pretty confident that I can do it!

That's because you CAN do it!! Great work!

[/img]
christinascreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #985
CdnBuzzFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
A GREAT week for me!!!

My total loss since 7/9 is 14.2 lbs. This is going slower than I had hoped, but I'm convinced as I perfect my understanding and participation in the WW program, these pounds are going to stay gone!!! I have 39.8 to go and feel pretty confident that I can do it!

WOW! That's amazing! Congratulations.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3005107 ]2012 Trip Plus QS Dining
CdnBuzzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #986
sjms71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
A GREAT week for me!!!

Great job
Old 10-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #987
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Tried on some old clothes tonight. Some shirts I couldn't wear last year were HUGE. It really made me think...how did I let it get that far? I knew I needed to do something, but I had no idea how out of control I'd let it get.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #988
princessmomma92
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8
Tried on some old clothes tonight. Some shirts I couldn't wear last year were HUGE. It really made me think...how did I let it get that far? I knew I needed to do something, but I had no idea how out of control I'd let it get.
Way to go. I've lost 65 pounds since January and my "tight clothes" now fall off of me. And I didn't even feel that fat before.

I've lost motivation the last couple of months because the gym equipment at my apts was down. It's back up now, but its hard getting back into my routine. Burned 430 calories tonight but then my legs felt like noodles. Lol.

Keep up the good work.
princessmomma92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #989
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmomma92

Way to go. I've lost 65 pounds since January and my "tight clothes" now fall off of me. And I didn't even feel that fat before.

I've lost motivation the last couple of months because the gym equipment at my apts was down. It's back up now, but its hard getting back into my routine. Burned 430 calories tonight but then my legs felt like noodles. Lol.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks! I knew I was pretty big, but I don't think I realize how big. I tried on a flannel shirt that I couldn't button last year. It is so big on me, it looks ridiculous...and I'm not even done yet! Unreal.

Keep working on staying motivated! Take it one day at a time, and don't push yourself too hard. If it has been a while since you've worked out, you may not be ready to jump back up to the level you were at before.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #990
jacksmomma
WWMD?~ What Would Mickey Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
I am peeved with them all the time! It drives me nuts that I scan a WW meal and it is not even there! That and the missing restaurants has me so irritated I have not been tracking like I should.
6/04 Yacht Club
8/04 Disneyland
6/05 Disneyland
2/08 POFQ
6-7/08 ASSports
5/11 Pop
jacksmomma is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: