Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #2716
rlbklein
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
Yay for losses!!! Today was my first weighin at goal as a Lifetime member. Got my key doohickey and my e tools voucher and 3 hugs from my leader. Wild!
Congratulations!! Great work

past WDW trips: summer 1990, March 2007, October 2007, June 2010
rlbklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #2717
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

I have one more day of the assessment period on my ActiveLink and I'm so anxious to see what it says!!! Tonight is weigh in --- I'm also anxious to see how things go. I am not looking for a big loss, but I'm hoping for something here. I am 8lbs away from MY first personal goal and I'm dying to get there soon.

eh24fan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #2718
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Assessment period over, so now I can really use this active link thing! And down .6 last night - better than nothing!,,

eh24fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #2719
NC State
DIS Veteran

Missed last week so I had a two week weigh in....gained 1.2 lbs....

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #2720
TenThousandVolts
I just gave 2 examples for the same pronunciation
I would (and will) do it for 3 days

minus 1.0lbs

I switched to etools this month and I am doing okay. I don't really miss the meetings (yet) but I do miss the official weigh-ins. When I had a meeting scheduled I would be really good for two days prior. I don't really have that anymore. Even though I weigh-in at home, it just isn't the same.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #2721
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenThousandVolts View Post
When I had a meeting scheduled I would be really good for two days prior. I don't really have that anymore.
Might be more sustainable in real life though. Without the need to be extra good, you might just find the way that works all/most of the time for you?

I was bummed to miss my meeting yesterday. DH is on a work trip and DS was super-sick yesterday, and I just couldn't do it to him or to the people in my meeting. Didn't feel great, to miss my first fully TRUE lifetime meeting (especially since DH is still in loss mode, it's my intention to go to meetings every week not just once a month as required), but sometimes stuff happens.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #2722
dragitoff
DIS Veteran

Momentous day for me! I dropped 2lbs. last week, but most importantly I hit another goal and I'm officially over 70lbs. lost now. I have gotten under 190lbs. for the first time since I was a senior in high school. I'm logging some serious miles right now in preparation for my second full marathon so I know that has helped a lot, but Weight Watchers has really kept me on a plan and kept me from straying too far.
dragitoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #2723
LockShockBarrel
Pudge controls the weather.

I haven't been around here in awhile, just sort of cruising along. I'm at 34.4lbs total.

Everything as far as my session is up in the air right now. We ended our current session, and knew we were going to skip next week with the holiday. We hope to start another 12 week at work session on the 4th but right now it looks like we won't have the enrollment numbers we need. Then we talked about waiting til January to start again hoping to get the resolutioners but if we do that we could lose our meeting leader which no one wants to happen.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...but without water and sugar your lemonade is gonna suck.Shut up Brain or I'll poke you with a Qtip!Legally, it's questionable. Morally, disgusting. Personally, I like it!The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Stab in and thrust upward.

Trip Report Jan 2011: Viva Verde! http://http://www.disboards.com/show...0#post39571060
TRIP REPORT SEPT 2012How do I Flush This? Squared!http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2993886

Feb 2007 Pop Century, Oct 2008 Pop Century, Jan 2011 Old Key West, Sept 12 Pop Century
LockShockBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #2724
Villains_Rock
For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great.

Hello all!

I am a WW lifetime member, however I am currently about 8 lbs over my lifetime goal. I went a few months after I had my baby (she is not 11 mos) and I had lost 5 lbs. But then my hubby's work schedule changed and I couldn't go and I now I've gained it all back. I'm still on the WW online, but have not been active on it. I have lost about 40 lbs since my little one was born...just having a hard time with the last 10...isn't that always the case?!

Soooo...here I am...hoping to find some dissers to chat with! Maybe I can get myself back on track!

Villains_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #2725
Villains_Rock
For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenThousandVolts View Post
minus 1.0lbs

I switched to etools this month and I am doing okay. I don't really miss the meetings (yet) but I do miss the official weigh-ins. When I had a meeting scheduled I would be really good for two days prior. I don't really have that anymore. Even though I weigh-in at home, it just isn't the same.
I've found that I need the accountability of the weigh in at the facility. I'm totally with you there!

Villains_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #2726
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragitoff View Post
Momentous day for me! I dropped 2lbs. last week, but most importantly I hit another goal and I'm officially over 70lbs. lost now. I have gotten under 190lbs. for the first time since I was a senior in high school. I'm logging some serious miles right now in preparation for my second full marathon so I know that has helped a lot, but Weight Watchers has really kept me on a plan and kept me from straying too far.
It feels wonderful, doesn't it? Congratulations on all that you have accomplished!
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:51 AM   #2727
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Bragging on the hubby...he maintained two weigh-ins ago, and he lost 2 this week!

It has been a LONG series of weeks and months for him recently. He just hits these roadblocks, and with his horribly slow metabolism it's just HARD for him. I trust 100% that he's following the plan even when on work trips, but any of you who travel for work know that dining out for every meal for days on end makes it so difficult. Did the cook put 2 T of oil in the dish, or 1/4 cup? Just how much salt is in there? etc

But he really decided to buckle down on his last work trip. On the WW community area they were talking about "tracking like it's Week 1" and I mentioned it to him and he really took to that. Tracking, being sure of things, and, most importantly, making time for exercise. He says it was the exercise this last couple weeks and it may very well be!

In his case it could also be that the weights he started a couple months ago had a negative impact on the scale, because he is a naturally muscular guy who can bulk up fast AND he tends to lift heavy...the combo could mean muscles holding onto water as part of the healing process AND actually gaining muscle. It would make sense, since he has lost visible inches over the last few months...just not much weight loss on the scale at all. So losing some fat while gaining muscle...a pound of fat has more mass than a pound of muscle...put it together and it could be the answer to his recent misery on the scale but needing a smaller size of pants.

I've hoped for it before, but here's hoping that this is the big turnaround for him!

Thanks for letting me share.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #2728
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

I have been attempting maintenance for the last several months, and trying to figure out what my goal weight even is. This week, I got down to a number I have never seen on the scale in my adult life! A very exciting SV in the middle of a very long maintenance journey!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #2729
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
I have been attempting maintenance for the last several months, and trying to figure out what my goal weight even is. This week, I got down to a number I have never seen on the scale in my adult life! A very exciting SV in the middle of a very long maintenance journey!
Well that's cool! Now add in another point or so and see if that'll stop the losses. Assuming that's what you want.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
Old 11-27-2013, 01:59 AM   #2730
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
Well that's cool! Now add in another point or so and see if that'll stop the losses. Assuming that's what you want.
Actually, my original goal was a little high. I am trying to lose about 5 more pounds, and then we begin again to figure out how many points will work for me!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: