Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #196
sjms71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8
It's weigh-in day again! I am down 2.2 pounds, 59.2 total....and I am officially over halfway to my goal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feckless
Weigh in day for me! Despite having four meal related social events this week PLUS dinner at my ILs (MIL thinks if you don't have fourth helpings you're dissing her food!) I was down 5.5 this morning! Still waiting for 20 to start running but will start walking this week. I'm taking this week off and the kids are in camp (first time off without kids in 12 years!!) so I should have no excuse to not get some exercise, right????
Great job both of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnBuzzFan

You had to make me go there, didn't you?!
My kids love going there. They make mini versions of whatever that days specials are but you have to buy a dozen of the minis. I'm still waiting for your butterfingers cookbook, lol.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #197
StayCool
Mouseketeer

WI day today. Down 4.4 lbs for a total of 13.2. Hubby was down 6 lbs for a total of 19. We were both surprised to have such big losses.

Today has been blown out of the water though. We are taking a mini vacay and are eating out tonight and tomorrow. Then on Saturday I'm going on a wine tour. Yikes. I just plan on being really good in between and doing my best to muddle through. I brought some fruit for the watermark tomorrow. That and all the chasing the kids around should help counteract it a little I hope.

Hope everyone is doing well!

StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #198
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie

I have to lose 120 to get to the top number that WW sets. That's what I was in high school and I can't imagine being that size again. I still have hip hugger bell bottoms in storage from my high school years, lol. I should dig them out. They are size 14. About fifteen years ago I had my size 10 (at the time) daughter try them on and they were too small for her. Sizes have definitely changed over the last 40 years.
I was overweight in high school, so I am pretty close to high school size right now. About 45 more pounds and I will be in uncharted territory!
keahgirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #199
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

WI last night. Down 2.6!
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #200
CdnBuzzFan
DIS Veteran

My meeting starts in about an hour. I'm going but I dont want to. It's my official monthly staff weigh-in today and I'm going to see that my efforts this week have not been rewarded with a loss again! I'll have to do better this week, maybe eat less cherries. I'll let you know later how I did.

There have been some amazing results at the scale from you guys this week. Good luck to the rest of you who still have to weigh in.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3005107 ]2012 Trip Plus QS Dining
CdnBuzzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #201
sjms71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool
WI day today. Down 4.4 lbs for a total of 13.2. Hubby was down 6 lbs for a total of 19. We were both surprised to have such big losses.

Today has been blown out of the water though. We are taking a mini vacay and are eating out tonight and tomorrow. Then on Saturday I'm going on a wine tour. Yikes. I just plan on being really good in between and doing my best to muddle through. I brought some fruit for the watermark tomorrow. That and all the chasing the kids around should help counteract it a little I hope.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie
WI last night. Down 2.6!
Very impressive! Great job to the both of you oh and staycool's hubby too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnBuzzFan
My meeting starts in about an hour. I'm going but I dont want to. It's my official monthly staff weigh-in today and I'm going to see that my efforts this week have not been rewarded with a loss again! I'll have to do better this week, maybe eat less cherries. I'll let you know later how I did.

There have been some amazing results at the scale from you guys this week. Good luck to the rest of you who still have to weigh in.
Hope your weigh in went ok Jess!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #202
CdnBuzzFan
DIS Veteran

Up .1 today. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try harder this week.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #203
NC State
DIS Veteran

All last week I was on vacation. The first three days I did really good, then the last six days not so good. Out of the nine days on vacation I could only run two days. I knew I was going to gain so no surprise. I did gain 1.4 lbs; I thought it would be more so I'm OK with it. I'm back on program and I'm back walking a mile at lunch and running 4.5 miles in one hour each day. It felt good to have a "fall off the wagon" I was ready to get back eating healthy and running again.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Stephanie

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #204
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

I have a trip to Disneyland coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm a little nervous! There are certain treats I love to have when I'm there and since I know I won't be back for a while, I know I won't want to skip them!
Old 07-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #205
CdnBuzzFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
I have a trip to Disneyland coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm a little nervous! There are certain treats I love to have when I'm there and since I know I won't be back for a while, I know I won't want to skip them!
I know exactly what you mean. I'm dreaming of all the cupcakes I'm going to have! It's kind of scary.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #206
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnBuzzFan View Post
Up .1 today. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try harder this week.
A tenth of a pound could be humidity in your shirt. Don't worry about that. I'm sure you'll more than make up for that next week Jessie.

Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #207
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
Here's what I've told myself -- Allow the treats I really want and can't have often, pass on the things that I can get anywhere. We're planning a trip to WDW in 2013 and I already know a few things that I am going to have even if they do kill the points. I'm going to eat as healthy as possible but I will have those few things that are unique to me that I can't get anywhere else. My husband calls his dieting method, "All things in moderation." I think that will be my vacation motto.
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #208
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

That's what I am going to try to do. I just don't like it when I can't track everything. I have to stop being such a control freak!
Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #209
StayCool
Mouseketeer

When you put marinades on meat, do you count extra points for that? I'm talking things like lemon juice with olive oil plus spices, not anything that will truly stick to it and no sugar added things. I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks!
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #210
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

I do if it has oil or sugar. I usually just guesstimate! I know that is a no-no, but sometimes you have to!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: