Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #1771
Carlyzmom
AXIOM Crew Member
I see naked people all the time that are NOT pretty

I made the baked chicken nuggets from the Skinny taste site tonight and they were SO good!!! My kids loved them! Much healthier than fried!
1995 Disneyland Hotel - California
1997 Fort Wilderness
1998 Fort Wilderness
2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2013 Port Orleans Riverside

Me DH DD 13 DS 10
Carlyzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #1772
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
Creates edible masterpieces
Planning a huge WDW family reunion...I know, I'm insane!!!

I've already lost a pound since I joined WW a few days ago, I'm down 12 now! So excited to be seeing results I'm also working out at the YMCA daily, and have set a goal to do the Princess Half next year. Hope I can do it!
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #1773
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
I've already lost a pound since I joined WW a few days ago, I'm down 12 now! So excited to be seeing results I'm also working out at the YMCA daily, and have set a goal to do the Princess Half next year. Hope I can do it!
You CAN do it!
keahgirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #1774
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
Creates edible masterpieces
Planning a huge WDW family reunion...I know, I'm insane!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, I need all I can get!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #1775
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburns8 View Post
Jumping back in. I have gained 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am so ashamed of myself.
Don't beat yourself up! We have all messed up one time or another. Heck, I even "rebooted" my starting weight more than once. That 6 pounds will come right off once you are back on program {{hugs}}.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #1776
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyzmom View Post
I made the baked chicken nuggets from the Skinny taste site tonight and they were SO good!!! My kids loved them! Much healthier than fried!
I made her coconut shrimp on Sunday. So good!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #1777
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
Don't beat yourself up! We have all messed up one time or another. Heck, I even "rebooted" my starting weight more than once. That 6 pounds will come right off once you are back on program {{hugs}}.
Thanks Robin! I hope it comes off quickly.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #1778
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Whew, finally getting back into the swing of things. My stomach thought it was being tortured with all the fruits and veggies, and with me not allowing it to lead me to whatever it wanted, LOL. Now, I was lucky in that I had a loss of .4 on Saturday (compared to my last proper Saturday weigh-in before vacation), but I know very well that if I'd continued to misbehave, LOL, that the loss would have disappeared. And like I'd posted before, I had *just* bought a new size down and I need to be very careful! I don't have any backup clothes except for yoga pants!

DH had a little gain, but he's OK with that. I'm quite sure most, if not all, of it is simply water, and it'll be off soon enough. He also bought his new Active Link, since he lost his on the plane before landing in Orlando. He didn't want to buy one IN Orlando because he thought he would have to "train" it all over again. Aha, nope, that's not true. He could have been seeing all those Activity Points for our trip if he'd bought one in Orlando, because you link a new one to your account, and it just continues on. Thought that might be good to know.

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently maintaining 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #1779
Briarmom
Bessie Robindale
Larry's been done. Laird is refreshing!
I always thought it was my farsighted left eye that did me in
Knows about bone folders

Down 2.6 tonight. I really thought I'd be up so I am very very happy. A couple of ladies lost 10 pounds this weigh in for their first week. LOTS of inspiring losses at my meeting tonight.

Now to get my activity WAY UP this week. Lots of studying has kept me from doing what I need to do.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #1780
Briarmom
Bessie Robindale
Larry's been done. Laird is refreshing!
I always thought it was my farsighted left eye that did me in
Knows about bone folders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburns8 View Post
Jumping back in. I have gained 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am so ashamed of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
I'm down 1.6 pounds this week, 110 total!
You are an inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyzmom View Post
I still need to look at this site! Especially after Robin said she made shrimp...is this Skinny Girl? She uses a lot of Splenda and stuff that I cannot eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRSTIN'S MOMMY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
I was lucky in that I had a loss of .4 on Saturday (compared to my last proper Saturday weigh-in before vacation), but I know very well that if I'd continued to misbehave, LOL, that the loss would have disappeared. And like I'd posted before, I had *just* bought a new size down and I need to be very careful! I don't have any backup clothes except for yoga pants!
Old 02-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #1781
MellieluvsDisney
I love Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briarmom View Post
Down 2.6 tonight. I really thought I'd be up so I am very very happy. A couple of ladies lost 10 pounds this weigh in for their first week. LOTS of inspiring losses at my meeting tonight.

Now to get my activity WAY UP this week. Lots of studying has kept me from doing what I need to do.

Congrats!

September 2008: WDW / All Star Movies - September 2009: WDW / Pop Century - September 2010: WDW / Pop Century - September 2011: Eastern Caribbean on the Disney Magic - September 2012: Western Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy

MellieluvsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #1782
MellieluvsDisney
I love Orlando

I am so happy!!! WI this morning and I lost 2.2 pounds bringing my weight loss to 25.2 pounds!!

Another 25 pounds to go.

I also bought the Eat What You Love cookbooks by Marlene Koch and those are fantastic. I've been doing a couple of recipes, all are yummy. And they have the points for all the recipes as well.

Have a good week everyone!

September 2008: WDW / All Star Movies - September 2009: WDW / Pop Century - September 2010: WDW / Pop Century - September 2011: Eastern Caribbean on the Disney Magic - September 2012: Western Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy

MellieluvsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #1783
ski_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellieluvsDisney View Post
I am so happy!!! WI this morning and I lost 2.2 pounds bringing my weight loss to 25.2 pounds!!

Another 25 pounds to go.

I also bought the Eat What You Love cookbooks by Marlene Koch and those are fantastic. I've been doing a couple of recipes, all are yummy. And they have the points for all the recipes as well.

Have a good week everyone!
Congratulations on your loss this week!!

Do the Eat What you Love cookbooks have a lot of meal ideas or are they lots of deserts and snacks? I couldn't find much on what kind of recipes they contain.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #1784
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Down .6 this week. After the bad week I had, I am happy to be down even though I didn't reach my 80-even goal. (79.6 instead.)

I took my wear-only-at-Disney fanny pack with me last night and showed everyone how big the waist is on it now for me. I last wore it Nov. 2010. It now falls to the floor! I can take the extender out for our next trip (this April, hopefully).

Seeing the change in a tangible way other than the mirror really has encouraged me.
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #1785
robinb
DIS Veteran

I was up .6 this week. I really upped my activity over last week (17 points last week, 32 this week) and only ate 2 of those points. My muscles are pretty sore so I think it's just water gain.

ETA: I was somewhat bummed by the gain as I had lost 4 weeks in a row and I was hoping for a continuation.

Who here has the ActiveLink? Do you like it? Is it different than other gadgets like Fitbit or Bodybug? They really pushed the ActiveLink again today and I wonder if it's right for me.

Last edited by robinb; 02-27-2013 at 10:34 AM.
robinb is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: