Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
2boysmom1998
Mouseketeer

Thank you everyone! Our trip was great!

Just wanted to day thank you to everyone for all of your help planning my trip. We got back yesterday and we went to DL last Wednesday the 20th and DCA last Saturday. Those were the days that everyone suggested we go based on the time we were there and it was great! We got to DL early and there was hardly anyone there. We had Mickey's Toontown practically to ourselves and met a lot of characters. There was a line of 5 people at Mickey's House. We were able to ride 22 rides that day and ate at the Blue Bayou. It was the best Disney day I ever had. I was really worried about going to DCA on Saturday because of Cars Land but, it really wasn't busy at all! We were able to get 21 rides in that day. Walked through Cars Land, took lots of pics and there, met Lighting, Red and Mater. There was only a 15 minute wait to ride Maters Jamboree! We ate lunch at Flo's Diner. RSR had a two hour wait, we got there too late to get a FP (they go really fast!) and I my youngest would not wait that long so, my oldest son went through the single rider line and only waited 30 minutes. RSR broke down while he was on it and he was stuck by Doc Hudson for 10 minutes. Because it broke down while he was on it they let him ride it again. He loved it!

If you go to the Cozy Cones to get anything I highly recommend Red's Apple Freeze, they are so good!

Thanks so much for all you suggestions! I really appreciate it! We had a great time and thanks to you the days we picked to go were perfect. Thank everyone!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
DisneyMomma81
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a fantastic time!
DisneyMomma81 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
rtfelt
Disneyland AP

My CM DD20, who works in DCA said last Saturday was dead, so you picked a great day to go. She said, Sunday was CRAZY and evidently hit another attendance record at 61K.

Rose
rtfelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
DisneytheKid
A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Glad to hear you had a great time!
Countless times during the 80's and 90's
DisneytheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmom1998 View Post
Just wanted to day thank you to everyone for all of your help planning my trip. We got back yesterday and we went to DL last Wednesday the 20th and DCA last Saturday. Those were the days that everyone suggested we go based on the time we were there and it was great! We got to DL early and there was hardly anyone there. We had Mickey's Toontown practically to ourselves and met a lot of characters. There was a line of 5 people at Mickey's House. We were able to ride 22 rides that day and ate at the Blue Bayou. It was the best Disney day I ever had. I was really worried about going to DCA on Saturday because of Cars Land but, it really wasn't busy at all! We were able to get 21 rides in that day. Walked through Cars Land, took lots of pics and there, met Lighting, Red and Mater. There was only a 15 minute wait to ride Maters Jamboree! We ate lunch at Flo's Diner. RSR had a two hour wait, we got there too late to get a FP (they go really fast!) and I my youngest would not wait that long so, my oldest son went through the single rider line and only waited 30 minutes. RSR broke down while he was on it and he was stuck by Doc Hudson for 10 minutes. Because it broke down while he was on it they let him ride it again. He loved it!

If you go to the Cozy Cones to get anything I highly recommend Red's Apple Freeze, they are so good!

Thanks so much for all you suggestions! I really appreciate it! We had a great time and thanks to you the days we picked to go were perfect. Thank everyone!!!!
Sounds like a great trip!!! We were at DL and DCA on Saturday also and could not believe how quiet it was. DD and I went to do some birthday shopping for my DS but ended up staying most of the day because we couldn't believe the low crowd level.
DCL: Wonder - January 2011, Dream - B2B April 2011, Wonder - April 2012 (MR), Wonder - Sept 2012 (Pixar Pacific Coast), Fantasy - June 2013 (Eastern), Wonder - May 2014 (Cruise to Nowhere), Wonder - August 2014 (Alaska)

Next Up:
jetskigrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
Nox54
I chase my vinyl dreams.

Sounds like a fun time!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #7
2boysmom1998
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskigrl View Post
Sounds like a great trip!!! We were at DL and DCA on Saturday also and could not believe how quiet it was. DD and I went to do some birthday shopping for my DS but ended up staying most of the day because we couldn't believe the low crowd level.
Saturday was wonderful! I can't believe the crowds were that low only a week after Cars Land opened. It was a great time to go!

Tags
cars land, days, disneyland, plan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: