Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
DaniGal
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24

Snacks on Dining Plan

Can someone tell me some of the snacks that you were able to get on the all day dining plan. When I called they gave me a list of restaurants and said you could get anything on the menu with the exception of baby back rips at voyegeurs. Thank you
DaniGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
jcieutat
Mouseketeer
 
jcieutat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southeast Louisiana
Posts: 360

You can get ice cream, cupcakes, cake, pastries, churro's, popcorn, drinks, coffee, etc. The bakery in Germany, France, etc. You just need to pay attention to sign and make sure the DDP Snack symbol is showed.
__________________


35 trips and counting!!!
jcieutat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,870

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcieutat View Post
You can get ice cream, cupcakes, cake, pastries, churro's, popcorn, drinks, coffee, etc. The bakery in Germany, France, etc. You just need to pay attention to sign and make sure the DDP Snack symbol is showed.
I think you might be referring to the snacks available on the Disney Dining Plan. The OP is asking about SeaWorld's All Day Dining.
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,870

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniGal View Post
Can someone tell me some of the snacks that you were able to get on the all day dining plan. When I called they gave me a list of restaurants and said you could get anything on the menu with the exception of baby back rips at voyegeurs. Thank you
Hmmmmm.....I can hardly remember. Each trip through the line entitles you to an entree, a side dish or a dessert, and a drink (or any combination thereof), so it differs quite a bit from the style of the Disney Dining. I know they had fruit cups, chocolate cake, carrot cake, small salads, fries.....all these things were considered "sides". Or, you could get yourself some chicken strips and fries if you were looking for something more substantial (which would be considered an entree). I am sure there were cookies and the like as well (I know there were tons of cookies at the Terrace Garden buffet....which is a pizza place).
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
RabFlmom
DIS Veteran
 
RabFlmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Space Coast
Posts: 1,777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
Hmmmmm.....I can hardly remember. Each trip through the line entitles you to an entree, a side dish or a dessert, and a drink (or any combination thereof), so it differs quite a bit from the style of the Disney Dining. I know they had fruit cups, chocolate cake, carrot cake, small salads, fries.....all these things were considered "sides". Or, you could get yourself some chicken strips and fries if you were looking for something more substantial (which would be considered an entree). I am sure there were cookies and the like as well (I know there were tons of cookies at the Terrace Garden buffet....which is a pizza place).
Snacks.....you can get cookies, yummy chocolate cate,even yummier cherry chessecake , usually carrot cake or a spice cake, watermelon, strawberries, and even a big dill pickle to name what I can remember getting..... There are probably more options depending on the restaurant you go in to for a snack.

The stands outside are not on the all-day plan so you can't get popcorn, ice cream etc.
__________________
Rabflmom
RabFlmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
DaniGal
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24

Thank you, I was looking at the Seaworld Dining. That helps a lot. I was wondering about ice cream, popcorn as that seems to be more of what my family snacks on as opposed to desserts such as chocolate cake. But i'm glad to hear that you think the desserts are tasty. To be honest the drinks alone will probably get our money's worth.
DaniGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
2girlsmom
DIS Veteran
 
2girlsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tampa area
Posts: 4,490

IF your family is particularly into popcorn, I do want to add that you can get the souvenir popcorn bucket, (seems like it was about $7), but then refills are like $.89, and you can bring the bucket back for other days/trips. They do also have refillable cups/glasses which you can get refills for roughly $1 each. We have the popcorn bucket and glasses, and do sometimes bring them along so as to get those snacks, even with the dining plan, though usually we just don't want to be carrying them all day, so don't bring them.
__________________
Kristi
me,dh Rick,Meag & Catie

& Lucky
2girlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #8
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran
 
Pinkgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Durham UK
Posts: 1,133

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniGal View Post
Thank you, I was looking at the Seaworld Dining. That helps a lot. I was wondering about ice cream, popcorn as that seems to be more of what my family snacks on as opposed to desserts such as chocolate cake. But i'm glad to hear that you think the desserts are tasty. To be honest the drinks alone will probably get our money's worth.
I think we will get our monies worth in water and fruit
__________________
Pinkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Š 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.