Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
poochie
Teehee...try some Beverly at Epcot's Ice Station Cool...teehee...we will videotape you drinking it...teehee...
I'm so in, I just love these exchanges

Got a good rate, but what are Vroom vroom car rental codes?

What exactly is Vroom Vroom car rental codes? I just tried using their code 299851 and go a better rate and upgrade with coupon code AU4234FDA. This was posted on the July Car Rental forum.

Do I need to belong to something to use this? Has anyone else used this with success and not had to present a card as proof. I do not need any surprises when I go to pickup my rental.

Please advise and let me know all details with this. Looking on line I see that this is a rental website to compare car rentals.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Nanna to a little prince 2 sweet little princesses, , and another little princess on the way. DH of 32 yrs, DD, DS, a minature schanuzer and 2 orange tabby cats.

Last edited by poochie; 06-26-2012 at 04:50 AM.
poochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
budbeerlady
I call DH The STREAK!!
Sorry honey, no world series tonight, Poo Watch 2006 is going on!

Did anyone ever figure out if we needed to present anything to use this code? It is by far my best price so far but I don't want to be hung out at the desk if need to have a coupon on me. Thanks!
Nov 2013 1st Disney Run * Oct 2012 Dream'n Again * Oct 2011 Dd Birthday Cruise* Dec 2010 its all family! *August 2009 ASMu * Nov. 2008 Girls Trip POP * Aug 2008 CBR * Oct. 2007 POP for DD Birthday Trip * Dec. 2006 AKL * Dec. 2005 POFQ for 1st Family Trip* http://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/

budbeerlady is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
Kassidysdad
Mouseketeer

You do not need to present anything - I have used it as well as friends. (you can actually book through vroom vrooms website for a res) I prefer to just input the code myself through Alamo.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
poochie
Teehee...try some Beverly at Epcot's Ice Station Cool...teehee...we will videotape you drinking it...teehee...

It worked great for me. I was not asked for anything. On top of the double upgrade Alamo upgraded me again. So we ended up with a Chevy Malibu with all the bells and whisles. It was great.

Nanna to a little prince 2 sweet little princesses, , and another little princess on the way. DH of 32 yrs, DD, DS, a minature schanuzer and 2 orange tabby cats.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
budbeerlady
I call DH The STREAK!!
Sorry honey, no world series tonight, Poo Watch 2006 is going on!

Thanks for the update!!!!
Nov 2013 1st Disney Run * Oct 2012 Dream'n Again * Oct 2011 Dd Birthday Cruise* Dec 2010 its all family! *August 2009 ASMu * Nov. 2008 Girls Trip POP * Aug 2008 CBR * Oct. 2007 POP for DD Birthday Trip * Dec. 2006 AKL * Dec. 2005 POFQ for 1st Family Trip* http://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/

budbeerlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

Question Vroom vroom code update please

Has anyone used this code recently? I will be renting a car through Alamo at the Fort Myers airport in October and get the best rate using this code but have no idea where it's from or if you need a paper copy of something or membership, etc. Anyone use 299851 vroom code lately?
ShiPooOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
poochie

I used this in July and I was not asked for anything. I also was nervous so I had a 2nd reservation on hand just in case. It worked great for us. So I just had Alamo cancel my second reservation for me.

Have a great trip.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #8
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie View Post
I used this in July and I was not asked for anything. I also was nervous so I had a 2nd reservation on hand just in case. It worked great for us. So I just had Alamo cancel my second reservation for me.

Have a great trip.
TYVM for the update. I'm so glad to hear it worked for you and hopefully for us too.
ShiPooOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #9
FourBees
Mouseketeer

This code includes full collision damage waiver just in case you did not know. I too saw this rate and thought wow what a great deal but after looking around and asking questions I decided it was not worth it. Basically with the waiver it states if anything happens to your car whether or not it is your fault or not you are responsible. I would like to think that nothing will happen but am not willing to chance it.
FourBees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
akl432
First-time cruiser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourBees View Post
This code includes full collision damage waiver just in case you did not know. I too saw this rate and thought wow what a great deal but after looking around and asking questions I decided it was not worth it. Basically with the waiver it states if anything happens to your car whether or not it is your fault or not you are responsible. I would like to think that nothing will happen but am not willing to chance it.
Doesn't regular auto insurance carry over to a rental car? If I have auto insurance on my own car, won't it carry over to the rental car? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:39 AM   #11
FourBees
Mouseketeer

Good question. I am not sure but didn't want to chance it. But maybe someone has the answer. I would love to know.
FourBees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #12
greenclan67
Callie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by akl432 View Post
Doesn't regular auto insurance carry over to a rental car? If I have auto insurance on my own car, won't it carry over to the rental car? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Or check your credit card. Master rental on mastercard, american express and visa all have coverage for rental cars. We had a cracked windshield that happened in a rainstorm 2 years ago on our rental. Took about 3 months but our cc covered loss of time and damage done by it! We have a letter from alamo stating that all was paid and there is no outstanding bill left we take with us whenever we rent a car in case anything comes up from it.

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #13
wed100105
Mouseketeer

I used that combo in July and was fine. Enjoy!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #14
poochie

Anyone know if there is a recent vroom vroom code?

Old 04-05-2013, 03:41 AM   #15
kaytieeldr
Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - but NOT the people who make them - since 2012

Location: There is no Pixie Dust on the Transportation Board!!!

Have you checked the Vroom Vroom website? That'd seem the most likely place to start.
kaytieeldr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: