Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #31
morvarm
Earning My Ears

We are so excited for this cruise!! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and it will be me, DH, DD(6) and DS(5). We booked a 7 a gty and were excited to get our room assignment recently with a 5b stateroom. We have not told the kids about this cruise. They will be in school then and we are going to wake them up and instead of taking them to the bus we are going to head to Orlando. Even in Orlando I want to wait as long as I can before telling them about the cruise. Does anyone have any kids with similar ages? Looking forward to fun!
morvarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #32
CruisinEars
Engaged at WDW 8/23/95!

What a fun surprise for the kids!

My kids are 15 and 12 and still love DCL. They are not happy that we are going without them. We have taken them on every one of our vacations and they have cruised 7 times so they are totally not deprived. The guilt just might make us book another DCL for the whole family. Let's hope that's the case.

Number of Trips:
WDW=7
DL=7
DCL=1
CruisinEars is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #33
SFD998
Mouseketeer

Just moved our 4/17 date to this cruise. It will be just DW and I. Our two boys will be staying home this time. However, since they just came off an 8 day in April and will be spending 8 days at Disney World in 3 weeks and will be back there the day after Thanksgiving I don't feel too bad. This is a super late booking for us so we are currently in a Cat. 5E GTY. We were supposed to sail on NCL in January out of NY as a 40th birthday gift for DW, but when we saw we could get an extra day for the same price and in a warmer climate there were no second thoughts. Plus we have only ever sailed on DCL so it wasn't that hard of a decision. This will be number 7 for us and our 4th time on the Dream!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #34
wifey1220
DIS Veteran

My family of 5 will be on this sailing. It will be our 4 cruise. So excited. Is there an fe. My boys love to participate.
2003 offsite, 2005 ASmovies and free dining, 2006 ASmovies and free dining, 2007 ASmusic and free dining, 2008 Pop Century and free dining, 2009 ASmusic and free dining, 2011 Disney cruise and Pop Century, 2012 Cruise on dream , 2013 Disney cruise on the Fantasy, 2013dcl dream and por free dining, 2014 dcl magic 3 nt and 7 nt eastern
wifey1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #35
wifey1220
DIS Veteran

I just sent a request to the fb group .. Jennifer Skowronski Dillman is my name.
2003 offsite, 2005 ASmovies and free dining, 2006 ASmovies and free dining, 2007 ASmusic and free dining, 2008 Pop Century and free dining, 2009 ASmusic and free dining, 2011 Disney cruise and Pop Century, 2012 Cruise on dream , 2013 Disney cruise on the Fantasy, 2013dcl dream and por free dining, 2014 dcl magic 3 nt and 7 nt eastern
wifey1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #36
pastorleslie
Earning My Ears

Face book Page

My name is Leslie Stephens and my family and I will be on the cruise as well and would love to be part of the FE exchange. I have friend requested the group on Facebook. Hope you can add us soon.

Leslie
pastorleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #37
dmhaney
Earning My Ears

First Disney Cruise

DW and I have been on several cruises but this is our first on DCL. This is DS (5) first cruise. We go to WDW every year and told our son we are doing going DCL instead this year. In actuality, after disembarkment on Sunday, we are driving to DCB and surprising him with the Pirate Room and four days at WDW. Two questions: what is DCL disembarkment process generally and when will we know what time ours will be? Second, I'm still trying to determine how to surprise DS when we get to DCB on Sunday, any ideas?
dmhaney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: