Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > DIS Adventures by Disney Trips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #946
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader92 View Post
in case anyone hasnt seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C7Zk6muOdk
Matt

that was excellent, thanks heaps. I have subscribed to your channel etc. you do a great job with the videos.

Hi from New Zealand.

Disneyland 1985, Disneyland 1992, Disneyworld 1999, Disneyland 2002, Disneyland 2004 Disneyland 2006 DisneyWorld 2010, Disneyland and ABD backstage magic trip June 2013
disneykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #947
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Disney View Post
Allthough I love my WDW, I'm thinking I liked DL a bit better. I'm not sure if it was because the parks were unfamiliar to me (only 2nd visit and the last one being 10 yrs ago), the coziness of it all or if it was history behind the parks. I can't wait to go back and even though John had a great time I'm thinking we Disney'd him out and it will take a long time before he's ready to go again. So I guess my next trip will be a girls trip. Whose in????
)
have to say I love DL myself mainly for the ease of getting between parks for me in the chair. I can leave mrs grumpy behind and get thre myself if need be:rotfl

while WDW is cool too, it's a bit spread out and I found the buses were hard to get into as ramps too steep and people got snarky and grumpy as we were put on first. they seem to forget I didn't have a sign saying pick me 1st and I got off last while they were able to run off . if I didn't have to bus it would prob be tops apart from the history of DL.

Lisa, we would def be in to the girls trip - but I don't think the bank acct will be for quite some time!

Hi from New Zealand.

Disneyland 1985, Disneyland 1992, Disneyworld 1999, Disneyland 2002, Disneyland 2004 Disneyland 2006 DisneyWorld 2010, Disneyland and ABD backstage magic trip June 2013
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #948
kgibbler20
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykiwi View Post

Lisa, we would def be in to the girls trip - but I don't think the bank acct will be for quite some time!
Maybe we should all descend on New Zealand....
6/05 - First Trip 12/06 - Merry Christmas 11/07 - Mom's suprise!! & SSW October 23 - November 4, 2008 - 3 days at sea, 10 days on land... Halloween Here We Come!!3/09 & 7/09 - Short visits with a friend... 10/09 - finally became a resident now at least monthly visits

kgibbler20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #949
Lee Disney
Mouseketeer

Toni, I'm wondering If we should be concerned about you and "Mrs Grumpy". Has their been too much togetherness? Are you going to beat each other soon? I'm sensing some hostility here. Miss you both! :-)
Lee Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #950
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Disney View Post
Toni, I'm wondering If we should be concerned about you and "Mrs Grumpy". Has their been too much togetherness? Are you going to beat each other soon? I'm sensing some hostility here. Miss you both! :-)
It's okay now, I beat her last night and she is now behaving nah we fine, it's just my way of annoying her calling her mrs g . We had no fights which is a record for us.

Had a great day today, tower of terror , toy story, maters again and saw all the shows, goofy conducting the water fountains was so funny and we right up front so got soaked but it was so hot so we were grateful for it.

Went on luigi's flying tyres which was ok, not worth the 90 min queue though. Poor chris, I am heavier than her and we kept leaning and would go flying real fast my way, she had no hope

Back at hotel now for a rest and will go to Disneyland later on for dinner.

Miss u guys too, it's been a week now

Hi from New Zealand.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #951
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgibbler20 View Post
Maybe we should all descend on New Zealand....
Great idea, just let me know when

Hi from New Zealand.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #952
ymxbfalcon
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It's okay now, I beat her last night and she is now behaving nah we fine, it's just my way of annoying her calling her mrs g . We had no fights which is a record for us.

Had a great day today, tower of terror , toy story, maters again and saw all the shows, goofy conducting the water fountains was so funny and we right up front so got soaked but it was so hot so we were grateful for it.

Went on luigi's flying tyres which was ok, not worth the 90 min queue though. Poor chris, I am heavier than her and we kept leaning and would go flying real fast my way, she had no hope

Back at hotel now for a rest and will go to Disneyland later on for dinner.

Miss u guys too, it's been a week now
Wow, Toni! It sounds like the two of you are keeping busy. I came home and pretty much slept for three days; I'm not sure of where your energy is coming from. Thanks for keeping us posted; it's nice to hear about your continuing adventures.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #953
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymxbfalcon View Post
Wow, Toni! It sounds like the two of you are keeping busy. I came home and pretty much slept for three days; I'm not sure of where your energy is coming from. Thanks for keeping us posted; it's nice to hear about your continuing adventures.
Don't worry Angie, we are stuffed but have to keep going, we have had a couple of days at the parks then a couple days off where we sleep in and take our time shopping , cause u can't rush shopping.

Chris is disneyed out I think, she said yesterday, we still have 3 days left for the parks and she didn't know how we could fill them and all I kept thinking 3 days - omg we are going to run out of days

Hi from New Zealand.

Old 06-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #954
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Johnny Depp and the other celebs are at DCA tomorrow for the premiere of Lone Ranger, it's all decked out ready with the lights and red carpet and there's a big train with Lone Ranger inside the entrance.

I may have to do some stalking as he is here already, wonder if he's in the Dream suite.

Hi from New Zealand.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #955
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I may have to do some stalking as he is here already, wonder if he's in the Dream suite.
Hey, you can get some tips from Matt and his stalking of Richard Sherman & Tony Baxter!

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
October 15-25, 2010 @ AKL Trip Report!
November 11-20, 2011 - Free dining at CBR! PTR! and Trip Report
July/August 2012 Disneyland / Australia TripPTR "I choose to Be Amused" TR
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

October 2014 Pre Trip Report- "Let us plan our Escape !" LINK NEW TR
skier_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #956
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Good idea Pete.

The lights were on in the Dream suite tonight in the lounge area.....

Saw fantasmic again, love that show.

Hi from New Zealand.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #957
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!

Glad you are still there & still having fun Toni! There were so many things we did not get to see even with our 2 extra days that I wish we had stayed longer. Goofy's show was one we missed-sounds really cute!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Johnny Depp. That would be awesome if you saw him.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #958
Lee Disney
Mouseketeer

Say Hi to Johnny for me Toni and Christine.

I have been checking for our photos at www.adventuresbydisneyphotos.com everyday and they are still not there. I thought Dean said they'd be up in a week? . Did anyone have any luck getting to them?
Lee Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #959
starwood
This mouse GOT her next cruise
I won't even tell my DH what I'm doing. He already thinks I'm nuts

I thought he said around 10 days.

Environmentallity Begins With You
starwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #960
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone

Bittersweet day as Our adventure is over fly out tomorrow night so a bit more time for last minute shopping

It's been a blast, we have had a lot of fun, shopped a bit and then a bit more.

The tour was the best part, it was a pleasure to meet you all and share it with a great bunch of fellow dis people, being able to talk Disney without eyes glazing over and friends falling asleep was fantastic.

So from mrs grump aka christine and myself please take care of yourselves and hope to meet up again one day.

Haunted Mansion will never be forgotten

Hi from New Zealand.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: