Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #1726
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Is it just me? I think time is dragging....what is going on 2013? After the holidays time was supposed to fly until my vacation!! What gives?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #1727
artemis908
EPCOTnaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
Is it just me? I think time is dragging....what is going on 2013? After the holidays time was supposed to fly until my vacation!! What gives?
OMG yes! I feel the same way, I feel each day is just never ending. December flew by for me and this month is just really dragging. It's only the 8th!
artemis908 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #1728
Canooknic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I said exactly the same to my fiancé this morning!!! On Sunday I woke up and bounced on the bed squealing "Disney in 1 month, Disney in 1 month!" and only 2 days have passed since then???? Seriously???? 2 DAYS??????
It should easily be the end of January by now, I've been very patient!
(although it does give me more time to try and work out how to get a FD pin before we leave!!)
Canooknic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #1729
brobrosmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NandK View Post
Kidani is awesome! We stayed in Feb. 2010 and fell in love, also! The only reason we are staying at BLT is the convenience of the monorail with a double stroller. When the children no longer need that monster, we will be Kidani bound every trip. Oh, we have the same dates, so I guess we are both hoping for good weather. You gotta love Mardi Gras holiday!
I'd love to stay at BLT. We are going with another family so had to get a 2 bedroom and couldn't afford the points for BLT this trip. The convenience of the monorail must be awesome! Yes I love that we get Mardi Gras vacation....means that we get to go before all the spring break and Easter people go. LOL

We are also going to go in June but staying at Fort Wilderness and not on points. My husband loves the campground so we compromise.

Are y'all leaving for Disney on the Friday afternoon?

brobrosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #1730
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canooknic View Post
I said exactly the same to my fiancé this morning!!! On Sunday I woke up and bounced on the bed squealing "Disney in 1 month, Disney in 1 month!" and only 2 days have passed since then???? Seriously???? 2 DAYS??????
It should easily be the end of January by now, I've been very patient!
(although it does give me more time to try and work out how to get a FD pin before we leave!!)
OOOH! Tell me how it goes with that FD pin. Ha. I've tried everything. Although this is my first cash reservation, so maybe this trip will trigger something! Ha.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #1731
2inlovewithDisney
Earning My Ears

Wink

Quote:
OMG YES !!!

It's our busiest time of the year at work (until end of march) and even there it's dead!!! Makes the days seem painfully long!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #1732
melissarose
Mouseketeer

Quote:
i feel exactly the same way. the days were going by so quickly and i was crossing off days every 10 seconds it felt like. now it seems to take 48 hours for 24 to pass. ugh!!!!
melissarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #1733
kkayluvsdis
DIS Veteran

I've been checking the Orlando forecast lately and doing the 10 day extended forecast. They are having some great weather! Aren't high 70s, low 80s unseasonably warm for January?? Hoping that kind of weather continues!
1985, 87, 91: Offsite 1995:POFQ 1999:CBR
2004: Holiday villas 2006:POR 2007:POR
2008:SSR 2008: POLY check out my first TR! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2028633[/COLOR]
2010: POFQ 2013: POR 2014: POR
kkayluvsdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #1734
moopdog
Dreaming of Disney....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkayluvsdis
I've been checking the Orlando forecast lately and doing the 10 day extended forecast. They are having some great weather! Aren't high 70s, low 80s unseasonably warm for January?? Hoping that kind of weather continues!
In 12 days, I'll be able to check the 10-day forecast and it will actually include my first day of our trip!!!!!!! Wow, now it seems real, yippee!
Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #1735
luckycharliegirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkayluvsdis View Post

I know!! but im not getting my hopes up. I remember them saying most of the country will have normal temps, except for Florida, being below average. Well hopefully they stay wrong!! We've been way below average and florida's been above average!! here's hoping the weather stays warm!!
luckycharliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #1736
luckycharliegirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopdog View Post
In 12 days, I'll be able to check the 10-day forecast and it will actually include my first day of our trip!!!!!!! Wow, now it seems real, yippee!
Ooh, in 14 days I can check!! I'd rather countdown from 14 than 24!!
luckycharliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #1737
Angebee
Mouseketeer

What's the best thing to do while stuck on the couch with the flu? How about watch 'Lion King' on Disney Channel while calling Disney to make your FINAL PAYMENT!!!

47 Days to go and we're paid up! Airlines added and Magical Express all set to go! Now back to having the flu.

(inactive at the moment) 'No Pit Stoppo!' -- Our first TR (Feb 2013)

The Sunfinders ... 'Lady' (mom), 'Butch' (dad), me, Kit (21)

'88, '90, '94 to '98 -- offsite w/ family '09 -- ASsport & '13 -- AoA Cars '11 -- offsite at Disneyland!
Angebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #1738
Canooknic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angebee View Post
What's the best thing to do while stuck on the couch with the flu? How about watch 'Lion King' on Disney Channel while calling Disney to make your FINAL PAYMENT!!!

47 Days to go and we're paid up! Airlines added and Magical Express all set to go! Now back to having the flu.
Ahh feel better soon. I had it last week and spent my time writing lists of which rides my kids will want to go on at which parks and what time & where to find their favorite characters!!
I have never been so organised in my life!!
Canooknic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #1739
LucyBC80
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford
This has to be the longest month ever in the history of all January!! Time has been dragging down to the point it'll be Christmas 2012 again!

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 01-09-2013, 05:10 AM   #1740
WDWaddictt
DIS Veteran

I totally agree with everyone. If the count down goes any slower it's going to start going backwards....man

It seemed like the 40's and 30's count down went fast but when I got to the 20's is seems like its taken 20 days just to get down to 22 days until we leave for WDW!!
WDWaddictt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney world planning, february 2013

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: