Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #331
CynBeth
DIS Veteran

Red face

We have a rough idea of what days we will be in which parks and where we are making our ADRs and it will help a lot once we are able to purchase our MVMCP tickets. I know we can make ADRs in June but slight changes might be made once the CP schedule is announced. I hope we don't have to. We'll be there 12/7-12/15.
CynBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #332
Disfan454
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo queen View Post
Thanks for adding me. Marla
Can you add me as well? Chris Brooks. my profile pic is me with a shaved hair cut and holding my granddaughter. Its a close up so you can only see our faces.
Disfan454 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #333
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
Im gonna bet that those prices will be well over 60 bucks this year. (we are figuring 65. per adult
Yea I think you are right.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #334
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

We know what we want for our ADR's. I've got them listed in my pretrip report. Now just hoping we can get them.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #335
BringingUpDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
There is a December group and it is actually pretty active. I know someone on the thread was accepting PMs but if you want to PM me your FB name I can friend request you and add you. I cannot seem to add people without being FB friends.
Thanks! I sent you a PM this morning. I need more disney fan(atics) as my friends since the rest of the people I know are really sick of me making everything all about Disney!

me miss J my little princess (2)
BringingUpDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #336
Echo queen
I like the idea of being close to the action
I had to buy another piece of luggage today and shoes and a floppy hat
The camping trip got a little hairy

Just booked flights JetBlue through Hotwire.

Echo queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:31 AM   #337
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just booked flights JetBlue through Hotwire.
How's that work? Do you still get to pick your flight times? I'm waiting for Airtran to release their flights for this time sometime in May so I can compare and then book (and I think DH has enough points that at least 1 or 2 of us can fly free with AT). Once I get my flights book, I may need to adjust my dates and then I'm contemplating switching from the Dolphin to POFQ.....decisions, decisions.

Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #338
Echo queen
I like the idea of being close to the action
I had to buy another piece of luggage today and shoes and a floppy hat
The camping trip got a little hairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
How's that work? Do you still get to pick your flight times? I'm waiting for Airtran to release their flights for this time sometime in May so I can compare and then book (and I think DH has enough points that at least 1 or 2 of us can fly free with AT). Once I get my flights book, I may need to adjust my dates and then I'm contemplating switching from the Dolphin to POFQ.....decisions, decisions.
With Hotwire you see everything flight times and airlines, it just show you who has the best deal. I started looking at prices a few days ago, I thought I would wait for SW to open my dates. I checked 3 different times yesterday and Low and behold the last check was lower than what I paid for our last 2 flights to MCO.

Have you stayed at the Dolphin before? Does POFQ cost more than the Dolphin?
I need to book or 3 nights somewhere not sure decisions, decisions.

Echo queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 AM   #339
Ahenderson070911
Earning My Ears

We are booked at POR for Dec 1-9! We can't wait. It's a huge surprise trip for our kids. We are driving down the Saturday after thanksgiving and staying at a hotel near the beach. And then will get up early and get to Disney no later than 9 or 10. .

No idea about adr's my husband is currently in Afghanistan and wants to wait until he gets home to look at restaurants and plan!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #340
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
With Hotwire you see everything flight times and airlines, it just show you who has the best deal. I started looking at prices a few days ago, I thought I would wait for SW to open my dates. I checked 3 different times yesterday and Low and behold the last check was lower than what I paid for our last 2 flights to MCO.

Have you stayed at the Dolphin before? Does POFQ cost more than the Dolphin?
I need to book or 3 nights somewhere not sure decisions, decisions.
Never stayed at the Dolphin before. I initially picked it because of the location, but with the resort fee & parking (even with JUST the resort fee only), it's still more than POFQ. AND, if we get lucky and free dining comes out for the week after Thanksgiving, then POFQ would work out perfect. I'm torn. I have booked POFQ EVERY single time we've gone to WDW (except the first) and then I get a PIN and I've upgraded to WL and AKL. I think I just need to book it and stay there because I'm obviously drawn to it. As soon as Airtran releases their flights and I can compare them to JetBlue and see what DHs reward points will get me, I will book flights and then rearrange my resort booking

Oh, I really love to be in a Boardwalk Villa, at least a 1BR......I'm so wishy washy!

Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #341
PookieB
DVC Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahenderson070911 View Post
We are booked at POR for Dec 1-9! We can't wait. It's a huge surprise trip for our kids. We are driving down the Saturday after thanksgiving and staying at a hotel near the beach. And then will get up early and get to Disney no later than 9 or 10. .

No idea about adr's my husband is currently in Afghanistan and wants to wait until he gets home to look at restaurants and plan!
How exciting! Bless your family for your sacrifices!

July 87 MK/Epcot|Aug 91 MGM/Epcot|Feb 94 FWC/MGM|Oct 01 Ecpot/MGM|Dec 02 ASMo/MVMCP|Oct 05 ASMu & POP/MNSSHP|Dec 05 ASp/MGM/MVMCP||Jan 06 CSR/WP Wedding & Narcoossee's/WL Honeymoon/Epcot/AK/SOA/V&A's|July 06 MK B-day Trip||Nov 06 DTD-RFC||Jun 07 Swan/DTD|Aug 07 POFQ/DPAPP|Oct 07 POP/MNSSHP/F&W|Jan 08 Anniversary Trip POR/SSR/La Nouba|Oct 08 ASMu/MNSSHP|Dec 08 CSR/MVMCP/Epcot-Candlelight|June 09 OKW/AKV/AK/DHS/MK|Oct 09 CSR/MNSSHP/Epcot/DHS|Jan 10 BLT MK/Epcot/DHS|May 10 SSR/MK/AK| Oct 10 CB MNSSHP| Oct 11 AKV MNSSHP| Feb 12 POP | Oct 12 BC MNSSHP | | Feb 13 DCL Wonder| Oct 13 ASM F&W/MNSSHP |Dec 13 AKV | Oct 14 VGF MNSSHP/F&W | Jan 15 VWL/DCL Dream
PookieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #342
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahenderson070911 View Post

You'll have to share how you surprise them and their reaction to it.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #343
BlueStarryHat

Just picture everyone sitting at the computer in their underwear

Just booked for December 6th-11th!

I am soooooooooooooooo excited I could burst, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait until it's here!

Luckily, it's my sister going with me, and she's as much of a fanatic as I am. I was at her house this past Saturday and we literally spent all day on the computer looking up Disney stuff and having a blast.

We made tentative plans because we don't know where the EMH are for December yet. We know where we want to eat and what times, but nothing will be set in concrete until June when all the info comes out. Right now I'm paying for the Dining Plan, but I hope FD comes out as it will be a big help because I'm paying for the both of us.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #344
annavan
Earning My Ears

Smile Por

My hubby and I have reservations made for POR Dec 8th-14th!!! So excited as it will be just the two of us. Have never been at Xmas time and are so looking forward to seeing all of the decorations. Have been reading some of the threads and it looks like we will be there during the cheerleading competition. Is it true that this year they will be having their home hotels be All Stars and CBR? Thanks for any info you can give me.
annavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #345
Lbachelot
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
There is a December group and it is actually pretty active. I know someone on the thread was accepting PMs but if you want to PM me your FB name I can friend request you and add you. I cannot seem to add people without being FB friends.
Mama Jessie, can you please add me to the December group? I just sent you a private message.

Thanks!

1995 FW, 1997 The Cabins at FW, 1999 Off Site with HS Band, 2001 ASM, Jan. 2012 POR (DD's First Trip), Dec. 2013 POFQ (DS's First Trip), Oct. 2014 AoA (Mommy/Daughter Surprise Trip)

Lbachelot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: