Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #181
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

Hope all the May'ers are having a great weekend! It's a hot hot one here. I go back to work tomorrow boo but hey that's WDW $$
Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #182
BABYJOSIE98
DIS Veteran

Talking Count us in for may 2013

Renting DVC for AKV and not sure of the exact dates yet..would love early May..School is out May 10th this coming year , but with Snow days I may need too push it further into May??? Just can never tell, but I have too rent the points in October...

So thinking of maybe the Tues before memorial day till the Tues after.....I have been before over memorial day and it was doable....

Still busy planning for May...Want to eat at Be our guest so I better get my dates secured before 180 days...

CBR Nov 2001/Wonder Nov 02/S/D April 03/Wonder-ASM Oct 03/Seaworld-2004&05/Magic Oct 2005/BWV May 2006/OKW-Dec 06/POR-Sept 07/F&W S/D Oct 07/AKL-Oct 08/DL CA Oct 09-AKV-OCT 201O-POLY DEC-2010-Disney Dream/AKV May 2011DISNEY DREAM-AKV OCT 2012/AKV MAY 2013
AKV-OCT 2013/PFQ NOV 2013/BW-DTD JUNE 2014/CSR NOV 2014
BABYJOSIE98 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #183
fanoftigger
Mouseketeer

Looks like we're going to stay in a family suite at ASMu May 29 - June 4.

I haven't booked it yet though because we're still waiting for my BIL to give my sis the ok for the trip. I think my mom has decided that if he says no, she will pay for both my niece and nephew (I would contribute) and we would tak them with us.

But boy will my sis be ticked off!! I really think he'll say they can go, especially since my mom has offered to pay for one of the kids.

Wish he'd hurry up!
fanoftigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #184
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

Let me fst appologize for not being here for the last week or so. Some how I accidently unsubscribed to me own thread. Oh well, at least I am back now. Let me know if I missed you and need to add you to the list on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYJOSIE98 View Post
Renting DVC for AKV and not sure of the exact dates yet..would love early May..School is out May 10th this coming year , but with Snow days I may need too push it further into May??? Just can never tell, but I have too rent the points in October...

So thinking of maybe the Tues before memorial day till the Tues after.....I have been before over memorial day and it was doable....

Still busy planning for May...Want to eat at Be our guest so I better get my dates secured before 180 days...
Welcome to the thread BABYJOSIE98, Can't wait to find out more about your trip. Let me know when you have your dates official and I can add you to the list.
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #185
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoftigger View Post
Looks like we're going to stay in a family suite at ASMu May 29 - June 4.

I haven't booked it yet though because we're still waiting for my BIL to give my sis the ok for the trip. I think my mom has decided that if he says no, she will pay for both my niece and nephew (I would contribute) and we would tak them with us.

But boy will my sis be ticked off!! I really think he'll say they can go, especially since my mom has offered to pay for one of the kids.

Wish he'd hurry up!
Welcome to the group fanoftigger, hope your BIL gives his permision soon so you can offically book your trip. Added your dates t the list.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #186
mari360
MiSka MoUSka MiCKeY MoUsE !!!!!!

I won't be going in May anymore. My trip was moved to Aug 2013 so that I could join some family that will be there at that time.

mari360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #187
pascalstongue
DIS Veteran

Hello,

I have just booked to go 6th May for two weeks. There are seven of us staying in a two bed villa at Saratoga Springs. Me, DH, DS2, DD4, my parents and brother. The kids haven't been before although they have both been to DLP so they know what to expect!

I can't wait to start planning!

pascalstongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #188
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari360 View Post
I won't be going in May anymore. My trip was moved to Aug 2013 so that I could join some family that will be there at that time.
ohh have fun with your family!! Sorry you won't be going in May though but at least August isn't that far from your original trip. More time to save spending $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalstongue View Post
Hello,

I have just booked to go 6th May for two weeks. There are seven of us staying in a two bed villa at Saratoga Springs. Me, DH, DS2, DD4, my parents and brother. The kids haven't been before although they have both been to DLP so they know what to expect!

Welcome to May! What fun ages. You all will have so much fun
Old 08-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #189
suncat73
Mouseketeer

We just booked Bay Lake Tower villa for May 11th-May 16th. It will be me, DH, DD - 7 at the time and second DD will turn 4 on the trip!!!

So excited. I want to go NOW!!! I was excited to see this thread because I am already Disney planning obsessed. Planning our days already so we know where to book our ADR.

suncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #190
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

Not booked yet...but our dates are may 7-13!
t_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #191
suncat73
Mouseketeer

I just sent a request to join the FB group - I am Cathy Bohning
Thanks!

suncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #192
Polyluvr
DIS Veteran

Hi all ! Just booked AKL CL for May 5-11th ; celebrating our 13th anniversary~ DH and our 2 boys ages 11 and 8

Sooo excited ! We Love the AKL

Happy planning to all
Polyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #193
Corrine 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari360 View Post
Oh no I am sorry to hear you had to delay your May trip, but at least it isn't delayed for long. Have fun planning your August trip, we will miss you over here.

Quote:
Hello,

Welcome pascalstongue and congrats on booking a two week stay. I am so jealous, I wish I could spend two weeks in the world, but alas it isn't in the card for anytime soon. And how excieting that it will be your kids first trip to the World. You are going to have a wonderful time.

I added you to the list. I marked your ending date as the 20th so let me know if I need to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suncat73 View Post
We just booked Bay Lake Tower villa for May 11th-May 16th. It will be me, DH, DD - 7 at the time and second DD will turn 4 on the trip!!!

So excited. I want to go NOW!!! I was excited to see this thread because I am already Disney planning obsessed. Planning our days already so we know where to book our ADR.
Welcome suncat73, and congrats for booking your trip. Seems like alot of people are going at the same time. I can't wait to hear to what you think about BLT. I must admite it is my dream resort. I would love to be able to stay there on with a MK view so I can see the fireworks from my room.

I am doing the same as you, I already have a spreadsheet planning where to go and where to eat on each day. With 103 days until I can make ADR's I am sure it is going to change a time or two until then.

I have added you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
Not booked yet...but our dates are may 7-13!
Welcome t_daniels, I am glad you were able to make it over here.

I added you to the list so let me know if things change when you officially book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyluvr View Post
Hi all ! Just booked AKL CL for May 5-11th ; celebrating our 13th anniversary~ DH and our 2 boys ages 11 and 8

Sooo excited ! We Love the AKL

Happy planning to all
Welcome polyluvr. How excieting to be celebrating your 13 anniversary at the World. I am going to celebrating my 40th birthday there even though it will not officially be until August. (just celebrated my 39th on monday) My eldest son will be also be 11 when we go, but I am still waiting to see if he is definatly going (would be going with his father). I love AKL also, someday I will stay there, maybe my next trip.

Added you to the list.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #194
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hello,

Welcome to the DIS!

My son loved SSR when he was that age!
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #195
Polyluvr
DIS Veteran

Thank you for adding me ! I would also love to join the FB group

Our anniv is the 6th of May ~ Can't wait
Polyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: