Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #256
katt789
DIS Veteran

Hey!! Welcome home! I know I've fallen behind on all my TR/PTR readings, ahah, but at least that was due to being in Disney haha. It looks like we were in Epcot on the same day!

Hope your trip was amazing, I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #257
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Remember me? I had subscribed to your PTR after I finished reading your TR, but never got around to reading it. I'm really SORRY about that! Anyway, I finally found time and got completely caught up!

So here are my comments, most of them several months late...

I think it's great that you guys get to stay at a deluxe for a few days, and it's fitting that the two resorts you are staying at fit an island theme.

I'm glad they were able to find out what's going on with Brynn and even happier that you seem to be taking it well. As a teacher I see many kids with special needs and I can say without a doubt that it goes so much smoother for the children whose parents accept the diagnosis and work hard to get services, as oppose to those who are in denial and hope it will go away if they ignore it. And it seems like your school system has a lot of great resources in place, not only for her, but for Julia as well! It's so rare that I see schools with something specifically dedicated to the gifted instead of only the ones struggling. Congratulations to her for making it into the program!

I'd love to be your facebook friend! Send me a PM with your name and I'll try to find you. Unless you are already friend with another Diser who's friend with me, then you could find me that way.

The girls are really cute in their dance outfit and I'm glad that Brynn is enjoying it and doing well despite her sensory issues.

And lastly, I'm wishing you a great trip, a welcome back, and a hope you had a great trip.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #258
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Hey! I hope everything's going well for yall! Looking forward to your TR.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #259
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

Oh, guys, I love ALL OF YOU! Thanks for all your comments, even when I went missing the last week or so (and HI! to the new people, and the new old people, and everyone!).

Exciting news--I STARTED THE TR! It is called Island Hopping: A Highly Inappropriate TR. (Boom.)

So, friends, click that link and start commenting away! I can't wait to go on this TR journey with all of you!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Fantasyland Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: