Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #136
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

We don't have a bin but gosh, yours sound EPIC! You don't mess around, haha.

I totally use the Mousesavers checklist though and it totally came in handy when we did our last trip to Target for the little things we needed. SO much more well-prepared for our last trip than our honeymoon. That was kind of a disaster in terms of my "injuries". I try to forget my melt down in the middle of Epcot over blisters on my feet. It was the WORST. No one wants to be crying in the middle of Epcot, hahaha.

Anyway, with all of that, it sounds like you guys will be in super good shape!
danimaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:11 AM   #137
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post

Can you tell me where you got this design? I would love to have it for Jill to do shirts for the girls. All of your outfits look great! You did a wonderful job coordinating!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #138
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Can you tell me where you got this design? I would love to have it for Jill to do shirts for the girls. All of your outfits look great! You did a wonderful job coordinating!
Brandon drew it in Photoshop based off a pin he saw. If you pm me your email address, I'll send you the file !

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Fantasyland Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #139
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBearcat View Post
We have a Disney box with Disney stickers all over it. It has our Disney shirts with our names on them, the bag we use for parks, and anything we pick up between trips to use on the next trip So glad I'm not the only one with one!
Oh, I need to decorate ours!! Good idea! Personally, I think we're briliant. You are not alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
We don't have a bin but gosh, yours sound EPIC! You don't mess around, haha.

I totally use the Mousesavers checklist though and it totally came in handy when we did our last trip to Target for the little things we needed. SO much more well-prepared for our last trip than our honeymoon. That was kind of a disaster in terms of my "injuries". I try to forget my melt down in the middle of Epcot over blisters on my feet. It was the WORST. No one wants to be crying in the middle of Epcot, hahaha.

Anyway, with all of that, it sounds like you guys will be in super good shape!
I know that you'll have one someday, Dani. Once you guys have kids, you'll be all over it! If it were just me, I'd probably throw some shorts and a toothbrush in a bag and go, but it's the little ones that have made me this ridiculous
Don't you LOVE that planning list!?! I cross of things we don't need and add what we do need and keep copies everywhere.
Epcot blisters=bad. Let's not repeat that, mmmkay??

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Old 08-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #140
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Hi there! I followed your previous TR and your kiddos are too cute for words! Bummer that you all got sick though last trip though! I am crazy militant when we are there and carry no less than three packs of Wet Ones while at Disney. I thought I did a good job until the time my youngest licked, yes licked, down the railing of It's a Small World. My stomach still turns just thinking about it. I considered wiping her little mouth out with a wipe but technically you're not supposed to you know, ingest them.

Looks like your Sept. trip is shaping up nicely. Love the coordinated outfits too! I have three girls and when they were really young, I dressed them exactly alike all. the. time! Until my nearly ten year old finally begged me to stop. That was a sad, sad day. Anyhow, I love your organizational tub! I'm a big fan of lists too. Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is plan a Disney trip and all that it entails.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #141
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

WOW, that is quite the list, but yes, I too have a WDW box. It has some disney character for the window (and the kdis to play with), spray fans, notebooks, crayons (although they are now melted as our attic get HOT) and I forget what else. I really need to start thinking about it and seeing what we need (although our trip is 1 year away). We fly so I have to keep it 'light' but I still end up bringing enough junk!!!!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #142
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
Hi there! I followed your previous TR and your kiddos are too cute for words! Bummer that you all got sick though last trip though! I am crazy militant when we are there and carry no less than three packs of Wet Ones while at Disney. I thought I did a good job until the time my youngest licked, yes licked, down the railing of It's a Small World. My stomach still turns just thinking about it. I considered wiping her little mouth out with a wipe but technically you're not supposed to you know, ingest them.

Looks like your Sept. trip is shaping up nicely. Love the coordinated outfits too! I have three girls and when they were really young, I dressed them exactly alike all. the. time! Until my nearly ten year old finally begged me to stop. That was a sad, sad day. Anyhow, I love your organizational tub! I'm a big fan of lists too. Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is plan a Disney trip and all that it entails.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just laughed so loud when I read that that I startled Sawyer! I could totally see Brynn doing that. She mouths and licks just about everything. In fact, I just ordered her a special necklace she can chew on in hopes that she'll stop putting everything else in her mouth! Hope it works! And "it's a small world" is her favorite ride, so of all places, she'd probably lick that one!
The day they stop letting me dress them alike is going to be so sad. So far, none of my family members seem to care how I dress them, including my husband. I like that the girls dress alike just in case one goes missing--I can point and say, "She's dressed just like this!"
I love lists. Love. Checking something off gives me a natural high, I think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starann View Post
WOW, that is quite the list, but yes, I too have a WDW box. It has some disney character for the window (and the kdis to play with), spray fans, notebooks, crayons (although they are now melted as our attic get HOT) and I forget what else. I really need to start thinking about it and seeing what we need (although our trip is 1 year away). We fly so I have to keep it 'light' but I still end up bringing enough junk!!!!
Thank you for reminding me that I need the window cling things! Maybe I can find them at Dollar Tree or Walgreens. I definitely need to get more things to keep the kids busy. So far I just have the bubbles. If we ever start flying instead of driving, I'm going to have to get one of those Owner's Lockers tubs to keep down there!

Old 08-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #143
GrimGrinningStitch
A Swinging Wake

That Disney bin is a great idea! I can imagine it definitely cuts down on the last minute stressing. I feel like I always forget something vital, no matter how much I overpack. We may have to start doing something similar!
GrimGrinningStitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #144
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Oh, hello. You are a genius. That's basically all I have to say.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #145
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimGrinningStitch View Post
That Disney bin is a great idea! I can imagine it definitely cuts down on the last minute stressing. I feel like I always forget something vital, no matter how much I overpack. We may have to start doing something similar!
I'm telling you, you won't regret it. Not to say I don't forget things, but it helps me so much...because, if you haven't noticed, I'm scatter-brained. That whole saying about, "She'd forget her head if it wasn't attached,"....yeah, they made that up just for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Oh, hello. You are a genius. That's basically all I have to say.
Um...could I please have that written, signed, and made into a huge plaque to hang in my house so my entire family could see it on a regular basis? Mmkay, thanks.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #146
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

sorry, a little late! Cute outfits! i wish I had the time to plan themed outfits! well buy or make them I suppose. the closest I get is a disney shirt for every day of the trip!

and we also have a "bin". I have one i keep with my every year stuff (ears, glow necklaces, fans, etc..) and ten I have one i keep for stuff i see throughout the year

Great minds!!
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #147
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
sorry, a little late! Cute outfits! i wish I had the time to plan themed outfits! well buy or make them I suppose. the closest I get is a disney shirt for every day of the trip!

and we also have a "bin". I have one i keep with my every year stuff (ears, glow necklaces, fans, etc..) and ten I have one i keep for stuff i see throughout the year

Great minds!!
Okay, first and foremost: JENN. Did I miss something!?!? You and Bob are getting married!?!?!?!?!?!?! How did I miss that? I mean, not that I didn't know it was going to happen... Congratulations! So excited!

You know what, I just went and checked, and your TR is showing up at the bottom of my subscribed list, like it hasn't been updated, but it HAS. I haven't been reading along lately because I thought it hadn't been updated! Did you tell about getting engaged in there and I missed it because of a wonky Dis!?! So sorry! Now I've got to go catch up!

Yes, we are great minds with great names.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #148
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post

Okay, first and foremost: JENN. Did I miss something!?!? You and Bob are getting married!?!?!?!?!?!?! How did I miss that? I mean, not that I didn't know it was going to happen... Congratulations! So excited!

Yes, we are great minds with great names.
OMG, yes you DID! and YES WE ARE :wooh oo::woohoo :

He proposed this Past Easter Sunday at his moms house with all of our families there! I posted about it on my never ending TR

I'm SOO excited and sweet him even said lets do a disney family moon

I'm trying to get through my Sept TR in order to start a PTR!!

Loving your PTR and so excited your trip is so soon!
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #150
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
AHHHHH!!! I love it! So happy!

Sorry the dis told me you weren't updating! I'm going to go back and read everything I've missed. I'm going to delete my subscription and try to re-subscribe and see if it starts showing up as updated. I wouldn't be missing out on your TR for anything!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: