Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #91
Argento
Mouseketeer

Woo, nice, dates! I wonder if DVC members will have access to the early July 9th on sale date the same as AP holders?
Old 06-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #92
I'm mikey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argento View Post
Woo, nice, dates! I wonder if DVC members will have access to the early July 9th on sale date the same as AP holders?

i would say yes. in past years DVC, AP and disney visa card holders were
able to buy the advance sale party tickets
I'm mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #93
jessicaerv
Mouseketeer

Guess you should change my party date to the 15th. Good thing I'm flexible!!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #94
stubby
Mouseketeer

I think we are going to change to Friday the 5th of October. I didn't want to do the party on our first night there but, think it might be a better option.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #95
mmlover74
Mouseketeer

Yeah for dates!! I know we are going in oct.; now to narrow down the dates and hopefully convince Hubby to go to the party. We did the Halloween Party while on our Disneymoon 7 years ago at WDW.
mmlover74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #96
JacksGirlz
DIS Veteran

October 12th

Glad to finally see dates for this. We'll definitely be there on Friday the 12th. My DD14 and her BFF will be going as Rapunzel (short brown hair) and Mother Gothel. My nephew will be going as Flynn Rider.

May 2006- Wilderness Lodge-1st trip to WDW, December 2006- Pop Century, October 2007- SSR and MNSSHP, November 2007- 1st Disney Cruise , January 2008 - SSR, Boardwalk, October 2008 - Pop Century and MNSSHP, March 2009 - Pop Century, May 2009 - VWL, December 2010-Pop Century and 1st MVMCP, March 2011- Disney Dream and SSR, January 2012 - Disney Wonder, March 2012 - Disney Magic and POR Royal Guest Room, March 2013 - Disney Fantasy and AofA Resort Little Mermaid Room, June 2013 - ABD Germany, Once Upon a Fairytale, July 2013 - ABD - Ireland, the Emerald Isle, August 2013 - Disney Wonder, July 2014 - DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic ABD
JacksGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #97
Aust
DIS Veteran

Our date will be 2nd October - the last night of our trip. And I'm glad the parties don't start until 28th Sept so it doesn't affect the start of our trip.
2007 DLR (DLH)
1991 DL Tokyo
Aust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #98
All American
DIS Veteran

Kristin, can you change my date to October 15th? Thanks!

When I made our hotel reservations, I added a day so that we would check-in on Sunday. It was on a whim, and I'm glad I did!

DH Me DD DD
All American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #99
PatMcDuck
DIS Veteran

I will be going the very first night, Sept 28. Was supposed to leave for home (NJ) that day, but extended it a night to catch the party.
PatMcDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #100
Priory
DIS Veteran

October 5th! Just booked the flight.

I don't know if I will wear a costume. 2 years ago I was a Dharma Initiative Worker from 'Lost' and it's the only costume I own... but the show's been off the air for a while now.
Priory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #101
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priory View Post
October 5th! Just booked the flight.

I don't know if I will wear a costume. 2 years ago I was a Dharma Initiative Worker from 'Lost' and it's the only costume I own... but the show's been off the air for a while now.
Priory -

Very true. While I would recognize your costume if I saw you at the MHP (I was a huge "Lost" fan!), others might not (or should I say "The Others," to throw in a little "Lost" humor there!). It could be out of sight, out of mind for "Lost," and the costume ideas would certainly be lost on everyone else.

I've had to fill the "Lost" void with other shows and have found a couple of great ones, but I don't think Disneyland would appreciate a costume modeled after what the cookers wear on "Breaking Bad"! (And I'm just kidding, obviously - I would never dress up in that kind of costume, anyway!)

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014

Last edited by Sherry E; 06-27-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: typo!
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #102
JadeDarkstar
Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom

i was a huge lost fan too lol
JadeDarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #103
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Want to pass on some information I am privy to

I bought an AP that I am planning on activating during our October trip. We also want to go to the HP on 10/23. I have been worried I will not get the AP advance purchase time/price since it is not activated. I also was not sure if they would offer other discounts to Disney Visa holders (which we have) or DVC members.
I decided to call Disneyland's AP line to get some answers if possible to these questions...
I spoke with a very nice CM, named Kristin. I asked about purchasing at the AP rate on the 9th with my pass not being activated. She seemed to think I would be able to do this on the 9th even with the pass not being activated. I also asked her about the Disney Visa, and if a discount will be offered with them when the tickets go on sale to the general public. Kristin told me that I have a Disney Visa card, I could purchase the tickets NOW at the AP advance purchase rates. She said they have been available for purchase for a few days. I also inquired about DVC members, and she said they get the same deal as Disney Visa members....
This made my day!
As soon as I get home and have my Visa #, I am buying HP tickets.
~ Cross posting this on some other threads where this info may be helpful ~
Old 06-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #104
chrissiecutie
Once a Princess, Always a Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girimama33 View Post
I bought an AP that I am planning on activating during our October trip. We also want to go to the HP on 10/23. I have been worried I will not get the AP advance purchase time/price since it is not activated. I also was not sure if they would offer other discounts to Disney Visa holders (which we have) or DVC members.
I decided to call Disneyland's AP line to get some answers if possible to these questions...
I spoke with a very nice CM, named Kristin. I asked about purchasing at the AP rate on the 9th with my pass not being activated. She seemed to think I would be able to do this on the 9th even with the pass not being activated. I also asked her about the Disney Visa, and if a discount will be offered with them when the tickets go on sale to the general public. Kristin told me that I have a Disney Visa card, I could purchase the tickets NOW at the AP advance purchase rates. She said they have been available for purchase for a few days. I also inquired about DVC members, and she said they get the same deal as Disney Visa members....
This made my day!
As soon as I get home and have my Visa #, I am buying HP tickets.
~ Cross posting this on some other threads where this info may be helpful ~
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

I just called and bought my 3 party tix for Oct 2nd with my Disney Visa discount. The CM told me you MUST use your Disney Visa to purchase them and you get the AP discount, $46 each!!

Son's 1st Disneyland Trip 8/14-8/23/2008
DH Got a Job Celebratory Trip 5/29-6/2/2010
Surprise Birthday Trip for DS 2/26-3/5/2011
Halloween Trip 10/1/2012-10/4/2012

25+ Year Disneyland Vet
1st trip in 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2011
chrissiecutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #105
2Brave
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiecutie View Post
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

I just called and bought my 3 party tix for Oct 2nd with my Disney Visa discount. The CM told me you MUST use your Disney Visa to purchase them and you get the AP discount, $46 each!!
What number did you call? Does it have to be the Premier Disney Visa?
2Brave is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: