Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #76
All American
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangarucci View Post
Are there definately going to be Halloween Parties at Disneyland this year?
No Party! Agghhh!

I'm sure they'll be a party; I just wish I knew when.

Quote:
We'll be there!

Greer Family from Utah
Oct 7 - 12

Not sure if we'll dress up, though.

Thanks!

Meredith in Utah
Hi neighbor! I saw you're from Saratoga Springs; I'm from the opposite side of the valley. How is everything out there with the fire? We went to see "Brave" at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday, and I couldn't believe how much worse the air got just during the movie. Walking to my car made me feel sick. I hope you were okay.

DH Me DD DD
All American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #77
JadeDarkstar
Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom

i forget the reason mon was the party, but I have heard there is a possibility of it being Monday not tue when we are there (the oct 1st mon or oct 2ed tue is the day we will be there)
JadeDarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #78
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Nicolispicoli just posted the link that has the 2012 HP party dates on the Halloween Superthread...
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/spec...lloween-party/

ikristin ~ Could you update my Halloween Party date to 10/23 and costumes as Maleficent and Aurora. Thanks!

Wanted to get this thread back on the first page ~
Old 06-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #79
JadeDarkstar

oct 2ed be there for the party for sure, but might also do the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Ultimate Experience if i can convince my self an extra 150 is worth it and losing two hours of the party lol
Old 06-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #80
Girimama33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeDarkstar View Post
oct 2ed be there for the party for sure, but might also do the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Ultimate Experience if i can convince my self an extra 150 is worth it and losing two hours of the party lol
Sounds like a cool idea, but a bummer that you miss out on HP hours. Don't they do the tour throughout the day during Halloween and on non-HP days? If it is possible, maybe you could schedule it during a differnet time that does not interfere with the HP...
Sounds like a really cool tour.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #81
nicolispicoli
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girimama33 View Post
Sounds like a cool idea, but a bummer that you miss out on HP hours. Don't they do the tour throughout the day during Halloween and on non-HP days? If it is possible, maybe you could schedule it during a differnet time that does not interfere with the HP...
Sounds like a really cool tour.
Agreed, I think they do the tour at around 1:00 or something like that. Shouldn't interfere with HP time.
nicolispicoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #82
iKristin

DIS Veteran

YAY DATES!!! Finally lol

iKristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #83
JadeDarkstar

i read they do it at 5pm so wed miss two hours, if they did it earlyier id deffinatly have no trouble doing it. Im just not sure 150more and loseign two hours of the party is worth it to me lol still thinking.

I know the rides i can do no trouble non tour so what am i going for? The story telling (headless horsemen my fav story) that i have on you tube lol) and a treat i can buy for five bucks and a neat pin and skeleton key glow in the dark necklace (ok those two things sound neat and cool but still 150more, or just go to the party and say spend an extra 50 on treats and gifts and save the 100 for other stuff)

My hubby and me are both going back an forth with this thing we know for fact doign the party.
If i knew for fact the fw seats also could be used for the parade before the fireworks id be more willing to just shell the money out for it lol But I cant get an answer and even writing disney land no one will talk about Halloween stuff yet. (Boohoo) (no price for the halloween basket i wanted to order for son to be in our room when we arrive, and nothing about tour lol)
Old 06-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #84
Girimama33

I think you only get seating for FW for that tour. I read some threads too where people complained at the location they were seated (Carnation Plaza) was not a great view. I also read about people (in previous years) were able to take the tour earlier than 5pm.

Have you spoke with an agent at the Disney reservations # regarding the times offered for this tour?

Quote:
i read they do it at 5pm so wed miss two hours, if they did it earlyier id deffinatly have no trouble doing it. Im just not sure 150more and loseign two hours of the party is worth it to me lol still thinking.

I know the rides i can do no trouble non tour so what am i going for? The story telling (headless horsemen my fav story) that i have on you tube lol) and a treat i can buy for five bucks and a neat pin and skeleton key glow in the dark necklace (ok those two things sound neat and cool but still 150more, or just go to the party and say spend an extra 50 on treats and gifts and save the 100 for other stuff)

My hubby and me are both going back an forth with this thing we know for fact doign the party.
If i knew for fact the fw seats also could be used for the parade before the fireworks id be more willing to just shell the money out for it lol But I cant get an answer and even writing disney land no one will talk about Halloween stuff yet. (Boohoo) (no price for the halloween basket i wanted to order for son to be in our room when we arrive, and nothing about tour lol)
Old 06-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #85
iKristin

DIS Veteran

Got the list updated Changing what dates needed to be changed

Old 06-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #86
JadeDarkstar

called couldn't find a place to talk to bout tour,

but did find out the Halloween bucket i wanted was 80bucks and only for Disney hotel guests they cant deliver there special holiday baskets to the good nab hotels.

also the birthday basket is 70 (didn't sound good to me) tho could be delivered to good nab hotel
so may get no baskets just buy stuff when there
Old 06-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #87
iKristin

DIS Veteran

No delivery to Good Neighbor Hotels?? That's lame :P

Old 06-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #88
Girimama33

Quote:
called couldn't find a place to talk to bout tour,

but did find out the Halloween bucket i wanted was 80bucks and only for Disney hotel guests they cant deliver there special holiday baskets to the good nab hotels.

also the birthday basket is 70 (didn't sound good to me) tho could be delivered to good nab hotel
so may get no baskets just buy stuff when there
The phone # to book tours/questions is 714 781 TOUR (8687).
Yes...for in-room celebration, it needs to be a DLR hotel for delivery.
Maybe you could make your own special bucket for DS birthday. You could probably find a lot of cool stuff he is into for much cheaper vs. what Disney may provide. You can have DH take DS out for a bit while you get the room ready. Maybe some glitter for pixie dust, etc.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #89
JadeDarkstar

its not the celbration its just a basket but since its holdiay basket it cant be done at the gn hotels ty for number
Old 06-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #90
JadeDarkstar

Ok i have all the answers It includes

1 keep sake hot coco mug(Id say costs 7bucks?)
1 treat rice crispy treat or cookie(told by cm its cookies)(probably about 5bucks normally)

It includes rides on Tot,HM, the railroad, thunder mountain railroad, space mountain, Pinocchio and snow whites scary adventure.(7 rides in three hours)
Keep sake pin and the glow in the dark land yard with key
(pin is 10-15 if sold in stores i think)

You are allowed to dress up
And before the party' s they start at 3pm so you wont miss the party at all.

You get seats for the parade not fw but can and most do stay sitting for the Fire works(almost worth it to see this from good places)

It will be about 120 a person for tour and party together

Hope this helps other dissers plan After seeing wont get sons bday bucket for 50-80$ and seeing parade and fw seats included hum may be well worth it for us.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: