Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #436
txcorey
Earning My Ears

We are going to the oct. 26th party. It will be me and my ds who is 6. My dh has a convention in the area so he won't be joining us for the party. I'm really excited about our costumes. I just ordered ds a costume that looks like a box of popcorn and I'm going to make myself a popcorn vendor type shirt. I'm excited to have finally thought of something we could be that will go together.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #437
lorieintucson
Mouseketeer

I have a couple of very eager little jedis ready to tear it up on 10/12 at the Halloween party. But in the rush of all things, I somehow forgot to order our family costumes I managed to get the boys their costumes locally, but I cannot for the life of me find locally a couple of adult sized Fedi robes!

Does anyone know if there are adult costume options available in the parks or DTD? Preferably adult Jedi robes...DH doesn't want to go Vader, and me being a bit more poohesqe, would not like 'sexy Leah' as that just doesn't need to be seen. I'd like to keep it in the same SW family, but we might be open to anything. We leave on Wednesday to drive, so I'm looking at overnight shipping, paying a park premium, or not dressing at all.

so...where can i get hooked up for a costume?

THANKS!!!
'75-'95 many visits to Disneyland. 9/01 DW offsite.6/1-7/09 DL Grand Calf with my DH & 2 DS, & the Disney passion is reignited 12/7-12 2009DL Grand Calf Disneyland Hotel 12/18-12/21 Fairfield Inn Marriott 10/10-10/14 Merry Christmas to us and Happy Birthday to me and Walt 12/4-12/7

:

lorieintucson is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #438
mydisneyfix
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorieintucson
I have a couple of very eager little jedis ready to tear it up on 10/12 at the Halloween party. But in the rush of all things, I somehow forgot to order our family costumes I managed to get the boys their costumes locally, but I cannot for the life of me find locally a couple of adult sized Fedi robes!

Does anyone know if there are adult costume options available in the parks or DTD? Preferably adult Jedi robes...DH doesn't want to go Vader, and me being a bit more poohesqe, would not like 'sexy Leah' as that just doesn't need to be seen. I'd like to keep it in the same SW family, but we might be open to anything. We leave on Wednesday to drive, so I'm looking at overnight shipping, paying a park premium, or not dressing at all.

so...where can i get hooked up for a costume?

THANKS!!!
I don't know about the parks, but can you sew? Or know someone who can? If you can do that it would be a simple quick pattern. If you have a Joannes store near you they probably have a pattern.
mydisneyfix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #439
Ptwolfman
Mouseketeer from CA

We are going 10/23 as the king and queen of hearts
Ptwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #440
JeannieNM
DIS Veteran

We are going oct 12. 3 adults, and 3 kids 17 13, and 7. We are going as Dia de Los muertos (day of the dead).
JeannieNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #441
hollyshoffbrau
Earning My Ears

Is the front page going to be updated? It looks like it was back in August the last time people were added to it.

We are going 10/31 All 4 as tiggers w/a double wide orange stroller.
hollyshoffbrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #442
CoriCW
Earning My Ears

We're going again!! October 29 - me, DD11 and DS10 will go. DH and DS8 will go back to the hotel (will be too much with DS8's disabilities - we found that out the hard and expensive way last year).

DD will be Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
DS will be Boba Fett (probably)
I will most likely be Esmeralda (from Hunchback of Notre Dame)

15 more days until we leave!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #443
mickeymom24
Earning My Ears

We will be there Oct. 19th driving all the way from Texas! I am so excited just to be there during this season. We are dressing as our favorite Disney characters except for one of my kids who didn't go with the flow and is dressing up as Link from The Legend of Zelda but I could tell everyone that she is Peter Pan instead!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #444
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

My husband I will be there for the 26th! I am so excited. It was a birthday surprise trip!
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #445
watkinsme
I Won a One More Disney Day Sweepstakes :)

We went on Oct 2nd - we originally were going to all go as pirates but that got squashed by some girls who insisted on being a princess.....

Also DS has wanted to be Zurg for years - I finally found a Zurg costume on e-bay (and paid quite a bit to make his dream come true)....but he LOVED IT

Zurg and the princesses

Father and Son reunite!
watkinsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #446
DrAndrea
Earning My Ears

We'll be there Oct. 26 for my son's 5th birthday. Despite a few thousand (ok, maybe 15_ trips to WDW, this will be our first trip to DL!
DrAndrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #447
pixiemomof3
Mouseketeer

We are leaving in the morning! So exhasted from all the planning and packing but super excited!
We will be staying at HOJO for the first time, it's also our first Fall time visit.
We will be attending the Party on the 23rd with our little Jedi and Monster Cheerleader!
Hope the lines during the party won't be to bad.
pixiemomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #448
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiemomof3 View Post
We are leaving in the morning! So exhasted from all the planning and packing but super excited!
We will be staying at HOJO for the first time, it's also our first Fall time visit.
We will be attending the Party on the 23rd with our little Jedi and Monster Cheerleader!
Hope the lines during the party won't be to bad.
Pixie mom- I have the exact scenario for our trip I live in Natomas) . Only difference we are spending the first night at my brother's in Seal Beach, and checking into HoJo on Monday.
DD will be Merida from Brave. DH wil have a Bobba Fett hat and I will have my punk rock Minnie ears on.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #449
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

We leave tomorrow morning and will be at the Party tomorrow night!

We are staying at Hotel Ménage. And then will be in the parks Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 10-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #450
laura&fam
we must never, never doubt what no one is sure about

Here is a photo of us at the party on the 19th. I smudged out the faces because I'm kind of wierd that way with photos on the internet.

I'm so glad we decided to go to the party. I'd never been before and we all loved it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: