Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #31
princess_ariel_85
DIS Veteran

Heya! I've caught up with your PTR and it's been a lovely read so far

I'll have a belated double digit dance with you

x
Old 07-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #32
Shazzie B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_ariel_85 View Post
Heya! I've caught up with your PTR and it's been a lovely read so far
Thank You

Paid balance of holiday today, so feel another step nearer. Also bought train tickets for trip down to Gatwick (can only buy 3 months in advance) Used £30 of Tesco vouchers so not too bad for 4 of us. It takes just under two hours from Bedford, but it's far more relaxing than M1 M25, especially with current roadworks.

Also bought Baz a present - a megaphone so he can announce 'Bus' is about to leave Real bargain from Tesco's only £2.50 - ex 'England Supporter' stock. I may live to regret this however Talking of presents; it was our wedding aniversary yesterday and Gaz bought me a 'Hunny Pot' Charm to go with Pooh on my charm bracelet -very nice , they just laugh at me at work - I'm known for my Disney obsession!

My brother and his family are in Florida at the moment and their face-book is full of pics - so jealous. They moved to America last year; so thinking we may spend a few days with them next year and then go down to Disney; hoping indirect flights may work out cheaper!

May 2002 All Star Movies; May 2003 La Quinta 192; Dec 2004 Nikki Bird; April 2006 Holiday Inn & Dolphin Beach, St. Petes; Aug 2007 Animal Kingdom Lodge; Aug 2008 Coronado Springs; Aug 2009 Highlands Reserve & Animal Kingdom Lodge; Oct 2010 Best Western Lakeside; Oct 2012 Arcadia Gardens; Sept 2013 Old Key West;Sept 2014 Transatlantic on Magic
Shazzie B is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2012, 04:28 AM   #33
Shazzie B
DIS Veteran

Disney Photopass Plus package has arrived

Photo Gallery CD is great; now have Mickey in his Fantastic costume waving his 'sparkling' magic sword as my wallpaper

Just need to remember to take the voucher with us now to exchange for the card to add the ride photos - beginning to panic about remembering everything I feel another list coming on

May 2002 All Star Movies; May 2003 La Quinta 192; Dec 2004 Nikki Bird; April 2006 Holiday Inn & Dolphin Beach, St. Petes; Aug 2007 Animal Kingdom Lodge; Aug 2008 Coronado Springs; Aug 2009 Highlands Reserve & Animal Kingdom Lodge; Oct 2010 Best Western Lakeside; Oct 2012 Arcadia Gardens; Sept 2013 Old Key West;Sept 2014 Transatlantic on Magic
Old 07-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #34
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzie B
Disney Photopass Plus package has arrived

Photo Gallery CD is great; now have Mickey in his Fantastic costume waving his 'sparkling' magic sword as my wallpaper

Just need to remember to take the voucher with us now to exchange for the card to add the ride photos - beginning to panic about remembering everything I feel another list coming on
I have lists for everything and we are still 201 days away lol! I don't know what I would do with out them!

Exciting news about photo pass plus I'm hoping to get it for our trip! might have to be DH Christmas present lol!
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:50 AM   #35
Shazzie B
DIS Veteran

Quick Update

1st batch of Dollars have arrived - made myself hold back until they reached £1.57, now at £1.58 Have to wait until next payday to order next batch - hope rate continues to hold up.

We now have the number for the entrance gate to the 'community' where our villa is & the keys will be in a security box at outside the house - so that sounds nice & easy. Also have the full address so I'm going to register on some restaurant sites etc for money off vouchers if I can.

Also managed to book a table at Celebration Town Tavern for one of our meals, just need to book Hard Rock Cafe now (can only do 30 days in advance) and that's completed.

Trying to get everyone sorted to their Estas now

Mickey calander is now down to the last 1/3 of the pantry door

DS off to Uni on Sunday so I'm going to claim his bed as my 'packing' area and his bedside table for my 'lists'

And the best news - reached my 3 stone weight loss last night (since Jan) - so I can now fit in the size 14 shorts I bought in April

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: