Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
bostontim
Mouseketeer

Sea World AP's - EZ Pay now for FL residents only

I don't see this already being reported and I don't know the effective date, but as of now Sea World is only offering their E-Z Pay interest free payment plan for annual passes for Florida residents only. Previously this was available to all USA customers, and I as a a Massachusetts resident took advantage of it for their Platinum Pass.

Existing customers prior to the rule change are being grandfathered in, which I commend Sea World for doing as truly great customer service. I am also impressed that once you are on the month to month plan, they typically lock you into your pricing so it doesn't go up when the pass prices go up. Another thing I give them high marks for.

Disney could really learn something from these guys when it comes to acknowledging passholder loyalty!
bostontim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
greenclan67
Callie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostontim View Post
I don't see this already being reported and I don't know the effective date, but as of now Sea World is only offering their E-Z Pay interest free payment plan for annual passes for Florida residents only. Previously this was available to all USA customers, and I as a a Massachusetts resident took advantage of it for their Platinum Pass.

Existing customers prior to the rule change are being grandfathered in, which I commend Sea World for doing as truly great customer service. I am also impressed that once you are on the month to month plan, they typically lock you into your pricing so it doesn't go up when the pass prices go up. Another thing I give them high marks for.

Disney could really learn something from these guys when it comes to acknowledging passholder loyalty!
I found this out as well in February 2012. I went to renew and EZ pay account that I had cancelled and I couldn't reactivate it on the passholders website! We are from Canada. So when I called to get them to do it on the phone, that is when I found out! I still have 2 passholder on EZ pay that we got 2 years ago. I plan on keeping them for the next year or two for the discounts! I wish we could go more than once a year though!

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: