Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #616
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie Sue Oz
Off to see people who know people about the publishing rights..............

The action figures will come equipped with the most amazing accessories and the movie franchise shall be bigger than Ben Hur!!!!

Defintiely an 8 parter!!!!!!!
awesome
__________________
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #617
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

ok..in the movie can I get demi Moore to play me????

and Daniel Craig to play my DH.......

UPS is to be played by the wiggles

australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #618
Andona
Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar
 
Andona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 920

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
ok..in the movie can I get demi Moore to play me????

and Daniel Craig to play my DH.......

UPS is to be played by the wiggles

I approve of all the above, but only if I can have Sandra Bullock play me

Andona
__________________
2005: DL - 3/50 states | 2007- UK & Paris | 2008: WDW - 14/50 states| 2009: DL - 18/50 States | 2011 European roadtrip - ANZAC day in France | 2012: USA Coast to Coast Roadtrip! 25/50 states Read my TR|2013 Italy

Dec 2014 Hawaii Here We Come!

Aug 2015 Pacific Northwest Roadtrip finishing up in DL. Yay!
Andona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #619
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andona View Post
I approve of all the above, but only if I can have Sandra Bullock play me

Andona
I dont know if sandra would want to play a super evil genius.....maybe the chick from twilight???
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:01 AM   #620
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
 
BecBennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 4,624

OK, Time to get serious! No more brownies until I have lost my brownie belly!!

Once I've lost it I can have a few more...
__________________
BecBennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:46 AM   #621
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

its official

I have not reached my goal weight for this trip.

Oh well, i tried and am so happy that in 3 sleeps I will no longer be straining soup thru my teeth, or ordering vegi delights from subway....

roll on burgers and fries......

So good luck to everyone still on the program...I have 2 more gym sessions to go, 3 more breakfast oats with water, 3 more lunches of spag on toast, and 3 more dinners of vegi delights.
thursday cant come quick enough.
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #622
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,001

Dont worry about goal weight. Goals are just that .. Goals. Not a line in the sand. Not a rule. Not a 'you must weigh xx kg before you board the plane' although i know most of us feel that way ..

You look amazing and you will have a wonderful time.

Cant wait to read your tr when you return!!
__________________
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #623
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia1506 View Post
Dont worry about goal weight. Goals are just that .. Goals. Not a line in the sand. Not a rule. Not a 'you must weigh xx kg before you board the plane' although i know most of us feel that way ..

You look amazing and you will have a wonderful time.

Cant wait to read your tr when you return!!
thanks mate, I just wanted to hit the magical 69.9 mark.....oh well, at least I fit into my shorts

3 more sleeps
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #624
becpee
I see sock puppets
 
becpee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hi from Oz!
Posts: 2,965

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
thanks mate, I just wanted to hit the magical 69.9 mark.....oh well, at least I fit into my shorts

3 more sleeps


I just want to fit in the seat

I gave up last week and had a muffin for every morning tea I was at work...just warming up I told myself
__________________


Sept 2001 DL, Oct 2009 DL PPH, Sept 2012 DCL Western Caribbean, WDW Coronado Springs, Oct 2012 DL Fairfield Inn

Sept 2014 DCL Eastern Caribbean, WDW BWV, DL

becpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #625
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by becpee View Post


I just want to fit in the seat

I gave up last week and had a muffin for every morning tea I was at work...just warming up I told myself
this is my goal too.

actually my goal is to ride forbidden journey, but to do that, i have to at least fit in the seat comfortably, and for me that means at least 1" clearance on either side of my hips...

stupid, beerwench hips & butt inherited from my german ancestors
__________________
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #626
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

DH just emailed me.....

DIET OVER - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 88.5 KG = 14kg lost.

how awesome is that..hes a new man, feels great and acts 22 again

thats 16 weeks of exercise and soup
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #627
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
 
BecBennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 4,624

wow! Good on him! Almost seem a shame to eat all those goodies while on holidays and ruin it...

__________________
BecBennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #628
Mum from oz
DIS Veteran
 
Mum from oz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 871

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
DIET OVER - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 88.5 KG = 14kg lost.

how awesome is that..hes a new man, feels great and acts 22 again

thats 16 weeks of exercise and soup
That is awesome!

I am joining this thread, I have soo much to lose. I haven't set a goal yet but at least if I post here it gives me some accountability. I am losing for my next trip and also my sister wedding next October, which I am maid of honour
The wedding is on the 26th, my birthday is 27th and I intend on flying out on the 28th......crazy much?

What are you diet plans food wise?

I started today with a bowl of oats with skim and a cuppa.
__________________
2011 - WDW, US/IOA, Bahamas Dream Cruise, DL TR
2011 - HK Disney TR
2012 - WDW, Legoland, Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise, SFO TR
2013 - Vegas Wedding, Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise, WDW 1st time onsite!!
Mum from oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #629
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum from oz View Post
That is awesome!

I am joining this thread, I have soo much to lose. I haven't set a goal yet but at least if I post here it gives me some accountability. I am losing for my next trip and also my sister wedding next October, which I am maid of honour
The wedding is on the 26th, my birthday is 27th and I intend on flying out on the 28th......crazy much?

What are you diet plans food wise?

I started today with a bowl of oats with skim and a cuppa.
oh sweetie...you've missed the soup sadness, the subway skitso and the oats obliviation that has been my life these past 8 weeks....

oats bfast..no milk, just water
fruit morning tea
soup or spag on wholegrain muffin lunch
vegi delight from subway for dinner.....

plus gym 4-5 times a week....

so, going to the pub this arvo instead of doing pump.....hang with some mates and just watch the sun set with a few wines
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #630
alicia1506
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
oh sweetie...you've missed the soup sadness, the subway skitso and the oats obliviation that has been my life these past 8 weeks....

oats bfast..no milk, just water
fruit morning tea
soup or spag on wholegrain muffin lunch
vegi delight from subway for dinner.....

plus gym 4-5 times a week....

so, going to the pub this arvo instead of doing pump.....hang with some mates and just watch the sun set with a few wines
sounds like a plan --- and congrats to you and your DH on your weightloss. those are some fabulous results!! for your effort you get

my day seems to go like this:

breakfast: probiotic in liquid form, 1/2 cup oats with lactose free milk
lunch: sandwich with ham & salad or canned tuna & salad or homemade fruit salad (usually grapes with apple & pear cut into slices). if i have the fruit salad, i usually graze on that over an hour or so.
dinner: steamed veges. some nights with fish, others with 1/3 cup mushroom risotto, other nights just veges with some relish on the side

to drink: water, water with lemon or iced tea. i will drink hot tea only if i have a headache.

occasionally, i will have an apple for a snack, or some jelly that i pre-made.

the exercise field has been a total wash with me, but i need to pick that up and get really serious about doing my kms on my bike
__________________
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: