Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #31
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE

are we at page 5 yet????

well DH bought home 6 mini cup cakes last night....WTH????Because I had a complete melt down with DS2.....anyway he thought it would cheer me upgotta love him.

was going to go for a run today, but this damn rain..and its sooooooo cold...so coffee and cup cake instead

so page 5 yet...waiting...waiting

instead of me joining the weight loss bus, maybe i should run along behind it
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #32
Minnie Sue Oz
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone and happy weekend!

Very miserable weather in my neck of the woods today and I find I like hitting the treadmill in this kind of weather. Pop the earphones in ( DisRadio of course ) and I am off.

Have recorded all my measurements today too so relly getting serious about it all. Have made a deal with myself that I will not be placing my butt in a Radiator Springs racer if that butt weighs more than 99.9kgs

Have never cracked it before in the whole 24 years DH and I have been together, but now is my time...................after all, what better motivation is there???

Oh, and I just had to post to help get us to page 5
Register to remove

Old 06-16-2012, 02:48 AM   #33
SnowWhite09
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia1506 View Post
as per bec's suggestion, here is a lovely new thread just for us disers who are interested in getting a little more healthy, a little bit fitter etc.

feel free to rant, complain, share, encourage, motivate, support, fall off the wagon, get back on, get dizzy spells, experience the endorphin rush etc. this is a free for all thread where there are no rules...

so...

hi. my name is alicia and i'm an emotional eater.

(hi alicia)

i've hit rock bottom and am determined to get myself in shape. it's a long battle, but i wanna make it work. i have my bike and some willpower. i'm fine giving up carbs and sugar and fat and carbs and good stuff like cheese.

the thing i struggle with the most is soda. soft drink. coke. omg. the awesomeness that is the rich brown joy that is really chilled coke. it's hideously addictive, and probably most of the reason my butt and thighs are in the shape that they're in...

so my aim is to cut out soda as well. and if i can't cut it out altogether, to at least switch to coke zero (zero calories, zero fat, zero sugar) in the meantime to wean myself off the sugar & caffeine and to get to a water intake of approx 2 litres per day.

so... who else is with me??
Hi Alicia,

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I successfully stopped drinking soda by switching to carbonated mineral water. Same fizz, but none of the nasty stuff. Plus you are increasing your water intake.

I hope your battle to stop drinking Coke is going well so far!
SnowWhite09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #34
becpee
I see sock puppets

Patiently waiting...

where is that pesky page 5?

Wondering if page 5 will produce a nutritionist/personal trainer? Is Michelle Bridges in the house?

I'm tired and not so good at ignorance right now...

Sept 2001 DL, Oct 2009 DL PPH, Sept 2012 DCL Western Caribbean, WDW Coronado Springs, Oct 2012 DL Fairfield Inn

Sept 2014 DCL Eastern Caribbean, WDW BWV, DL

becpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #35
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I have no motivation in this weather... I go to the gym 3 times a week and that's all I can drag myself away from the TV...

I love walking in summer though, something about taking a walk through balmy air is just lovely!

So I made myself some lunch today - stop laughing at me, I'm not done telling you why this is important!!

I made meatballs with pasta, with heaps of left overs to last me a few days. No really, no more laughing, I'm still not done explaining...

I know this isn't considered a healthy meal, but these left overs will stop me snacking constantly - or worse, eating just junk food for lunch. Hopefully this will help me get back on the 3 round meals thing - or at least 5 smaller round meals.

Yay me!
Old 06-16-2012, 03:07 AM   #36
becpee
I see sock puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecBennett View Post
I have no motivation in this weather... I go to the gym 3 times a week and that's all I can drag myself away from the TV...

I love walking in summer though, something about taking a walk through balmy air is just lovely!

So I made myself some lunch today - stop laughing at me, I'm not done telling you why this is important!!

I made meatballs with pasta, with heaps of left overs to last me a few days. No really, no more laughing, I'm still not done explaining...

I know this isn't considered a healthy meal, but these left overs will stop me snacking constantly - or worse, eating just junk food for lunch. Hopefully this will help me get back on the 3 round meals thing - or at least 5 smaller round meals.

Yay me!
I get it!

I need meals, not snacks LOL

I need hot lunches, to me a sandwich is not a meal, it just doesn't cut it for lunch.

My jeans are tight...not as tight though LOL

Sept 2001 DL, Oct 2009 DL PPH, Sept 2012 DCL Western Caribbean, WDW Coronado Springs, Oct 2012 DL Fairfield Inn

Old 06-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #37
battymum
DIS Veteran

I have chocolate cake in the oven!

I am planning to ice it with buttercream and sugar soaked cherries and fresh cream in the middle!!

So bad!!

And its not even a birthday - just raining and I was bored!!
battymum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #38
becpee
I see sock puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by battymum View Post

I am planning to ice it with buttercream and sugar soaked cherries and fresh cream in the middle!!

So bad!!

And its not even a birthday - just raining and I was bored!!
Bahahaha

Old 06-16-2012, 03:33 AM   #39
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by becpee View Post

Patiently waiting...

where is that pesky page 5?

Wondering if page 5 will produce a nutritionist/personal trainer? Is Michelle Bridges in the house?

I'm tired and not so good at ignorance right now...
when we hit page 5, 20 kgs will automatically drop off the hips/butts and tummy...

roll on page 5..

just had cupcake #4.........aldi shopping now.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:36 AM   #40
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

ever since I made the desicion that this was the year I was getting Thyroid/ hormones PCOS under control all I have seemed to do is crave sugar and crap that I very rarely at before

I think it's a bit late for me to try and lose a great deal but I need to get back on my vibration machine evey day so if I have to tell you all if I have been on it hopefully I can stay motivated

Can't wait to see Page 5
Old 06-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #41
australiankaren

i think we are just going to keep bumping this till page 5.......

oooohhhhhhh the suspense is killing me, oh and the fact the DH is playing country music tv on foxtel
Old 06-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #42
LizfromOz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
when we hit page 5, 20 kgs will automatically drop off the hips/butts and tummy...

roll on page 5..

just had cupcake #4.........aldi shopping now.
Either that or when we get to page 5 we get smacked in the face with a salted caramel pecan cream pie.
Bump bump bump this thread!!!
LizfromOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:36 AM   #43
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by australiankaren View Post
oooohhhhhhh the suspense is killing me, oh and the fact the DH is playing country music tv on foxtel
Yeah country music kills me too...

However triple J's house party tonight is just playing music from the 90's. Lot's of great songs
Old 06-16-2012, 04:51 AM   #44
mindy32
Mouseketeer

Come on page 5!

Haha battymum, I'm trying so hard not to go bake something! DH is away for work and I always have my favourite foods (read: junk) when he's away and bake to keep myself occupied. I've been scrapbooking instead and about to make a healthy dinner. But I get so lonely (we live interstate from family and friends) so it's going to be a struggle to avoid junk food for the next few days. Excuses excuses I know.

I went to Rebel today and spoke to them about my not working treadmill, they're getting a tech to call next week so fingers crossed it's up and running (so I can be too!) soon!
mindy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:57 AM   #45
Andona
Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by battymum View Post

OMG! I am drooling here....

Andona
2005: DL - 3/50 states | 2007- UK & Paris | 2008: WDW - 14/50 states| 2009: DL - 18/50 States | 2011 European roadtrip - ANZAC day in France | 2012: USA Coast to Coast Roadtrip! 25/50 states Read my TR|2013 Italy

Dec 2014 Hawaii Here We Come!

Aug 2015 Pacific Northwest Roadtrip finishing up in DL. Yay!
Andona is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: