Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #1246
o0quirkygirl0o
just a little mischievous
 
o0quirkygirl0o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 292

July seems so far away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.
__________________


Me DH

Last edited by o0quirkygirl0o; 06-13-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot the f on far
o0quirkygirl0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #1247
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran
 
chocovrdmicears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,923

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0quirkygirl0o View Post
July seems so ar away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.
Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off.
__________________
chocovrdmicears is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #1248
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran
 
disneyfantotheend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,691

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0quirkygirl0o View Post
July seems so ar away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.
I'm with you and the saddest thing is they are thinking more like August than July.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #1249
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran
 
prettypatchesmsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 764

I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.
__________________

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #1250
amccu18007
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 671

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.
Those dates seem dead on. I think that you would be okay with either
__________________
Amanda DH DS 15 DS 8 DD 6
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #1251
Stinky_Pete
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,045

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off.
I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!
Stinky_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #1252
o0quirkygirl0o
just a little mischievous
 
o0quirkygirl0o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!
LOL! Fair point! I plan to do my fair share of that as well.
__________________


Me DH
o0quirkygirl0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #1253
Caseystigger


Mouseketeer
 
Caseystigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 497

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.
We're going in Oct and the free dining pin code we got started Oct 18th so hopefully if/when it comes out later it will be the same dates.
__________________


Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #1254
thill
KJETBD - Knows Just Enough To Be Dangerous
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseystigger View Post
We're going in Oct and the free dining pin code we got started Oct 18th so hopefully if/when it comes out later it will be the same dates.
That would be perfect for me as my trip starts on Oct 19th
thill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #1255
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran
 
prettypatchesmsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 764

Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!
__________________

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #1256
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu
Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad your feeling better. Disney eases pain lol
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #1257
mxkris
Mouseketeer
 
mxkris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!
Yeah but with FD you can use our snack credits to graze!!!
__________________
Me and DBF

Wilderness Lodge -1994 Fort Wilderness Cabin - May 2004 - HS Graduation Offsite - September 2010 CBR - September 2012 CBR - September 2013 runDisney Enchanted 10k - February 2014 OKW runDisney Tot Ten Miler! - October 2014 POP
mxkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #1258
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran
 
disneyfantotheend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,691

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!
Yay!!!! Now we just wait and see together. Happy birthday and congrats on booking.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #1259
amccu18007
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 671

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!
Happy belated birthday! I hope that you heal up quickly and congrats on getting your airfare!
__________________
Amanda DH DS 15 DS 8 DD 6
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1260
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran
 
prettypatchesmsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 764

Thanks everyone! Had a great Birthday and we are really excited about being booked. Feels real now. Saw some cute disney party decorations at the dollar store today clearanced out to almost nothing so I got them to decorate our hotel window!
__________________

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: