Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #1246
o0quirkygirl0o
just a little mischievous

July seems so far away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.

Me DH

Last edited by o0quirkygirl0o; 06-13-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot the f on far
o0quirkygirl0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #1247
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0quirkygirl0o View Post
July seems so ar away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.
Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off.
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #1248
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0quirkygirl0o View Post
July seems so ar away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.
I'm with you and the saddest thing is they are thinking more like August than July.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #1249
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #1250
amccu18007
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.
Those dates seem dead on. I think that you would be okay with either
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #1251
Stinky_Pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off.
I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!
Stinky_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #1252
o0quirkygirl0o
just a little mischievous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

LOL! Fair point! I plan to do my fair share of that as well.

Me DH
o0quirkygirl0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #1253
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

Quote:
We're going in Oct and the free dining pin code we got started Oct 18th so hopefully if/when it comes out later it will be the same dates.

Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #1254
thill
KJETBD - Knows Just Enough To Be Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseystigger View Post
We're going in Oct and the free dining pin code we got started Oct 18th so hopefully if/when it comes out later it will be the same dates.
That would be perfect for me as my trip starts on Oct 19th
thill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #1255
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!

Old 06-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #1256
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu
Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad your feeling better. Disney eases pain lol
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #1257
mxkris
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post

Yeah but with FD you can use our snack credits to graze!!!

Wilderness Lodge -1994 Fort Wilderness Cabin - May 2004 - HS Graduation Offsite - September 2010 CBR - September 2012 CBR - September 2013 runDisney Enchanted 10k - February 2014 OKW runDisney Tot Ten Miler! - October 2014 POP
mxkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #1258
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Yay!!!! Now we just wait and see together. Happy birthday and congrats on booking.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #1259
amccu18007
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Happy belated birthday! I hope that you heal up quickly and congrats on getting your airfare!
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1260
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone! Had a great Birthday and we are really excited about being booked. Feels real now. Saw some cute disney party decorations at the dollar store today clearanced out to almost nothing so I got them to decorate our hotel window!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: