Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #466
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessIM View Post
Only downside was that I found that there were quite a few photos missing. DD and I had waited in line for Merida and we received some other childs picture instead. I didn't realize it until we were at the airport so not sure if there's anything I can do about it now.
There is a place on the Photopass site where you can request missing pictures! You have to give them the park, approximate time, and description of pic. You can also upload a pic of yours to help them find the missing pics. I've done this before and they were able to find my pics!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #467
PrincessIM
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
There is a place on the Photopass site where you can request missing pictures! You have to give them the park, approximate time, and description of pic. You can also upload a pic of yours to help them find the missing pics. I've done this before and they were able to find my pics!
Thank you so much! I will definately try that. We got back on Monday and with school starting the next day, this week has been crazy and I hadn't had the chance to look into it.
PrincessIM is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #468
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessIM View Post
Thank you so much! I will definately try that. We got back on Monday and with school starting the next day, this week has been crazy and I hadn't had the chance to look into it.
No problem!! I hope they can recover them for you!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:33 AM   #469
Rainforest_Elf
No Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyshoffbrau
Just got our photopass+ our voucher was taped to the outside of the dvd case..almost missed it since it pulled off when sliding case out of mailer
I did the same thing! I thought the voucher was inside, so I actually tossed the flyer taped on the outside of the case. When I didn't see a code inside, I retrieved that flimsy little voucher, read it, and thanked my lucky stars that I hadn't left without that voucher!!! Spendy little slip of paper that would have been!
Old 09-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #470
laura&fam
we must never, never doubt what no one is sure about

Does anyone know how strict they are are about the 14 days? Do you think they would have a problem adding ride photos 15 days out if I let my niece use it?

I know I could still add regular photo pass photos but I was wondering about the ride photos on the last day of her trip.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #471
krispin41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura&fam
Does anyone know how strict they are are about the 14 days? Do you think they would have a problem adding ride photos 15 days out if I let my niece use it?

I know I could still add regular photo pass photos but I was wondering about the ride photos on the last day of her trip.
I used the PP+ in July, all the CMs I encountered when getting ride photos checked the date.
krispin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #472
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispin41 View Post
I used the PP+ in July, all the CMs I encountered when getting ride photos checked the date.
You might try talking to a manager - when I got the PP+ in WDW, the CM said that if we were staying longer than 14 days (we were there 14 nights exactly!), to let a manager know and they might be able to make a one time exception to change the date. As we were staying on property, I know they could have easily checked our check-out date...
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #473
BriannaRuth
Mouseketeer

We also ended up with some other family's photos on our pass. I went online when we got home and they were able to find my photos. Luckily, I did know pretty much to the minute when the missing photos were taken, which may have helped.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #474
laura&fam
we must never, never doubt what no one is sure about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaRuth View Post
We also ended up with some other family's photos on our pass. I went online when we got home and they were able to find my photos. Luckily, I did know pretty much to the minute when the missing photos were taken, which may have helped.
Did anyone have problems with the regular photopass with this type of thing? It seems like the process is the same except for the ride photos so I'm just wondering if this problem is new or was always around.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #475
krispin41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura&fam

Did anyone have problems with the regular photopass with this type of thing? It seems like the process is the same except for the ride photos so I'm just wondering if this problem is new or was always around.
No problems for us when we used it in July, I also added on several "regular" PP with no problem.
krispin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #476
AZwldcats
Mouseketeer

OK, I am so confused about something due to conflicting posts on here...

Has anyone succesfully redeemed their voucher at Goofy's Kitchen?
AZwldcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #477
cgh
Mouseketeer

No. We ate at Goofy's kitchen the night before we were at the park. They took a picture of my voucher, took the picture, showed us the pictures, and we picked everything up inside the park the next day when I picked up my lanyard. The bonus was I got to include those pictures and got an extra day of the photopass.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #478
dmband
DIS Veteran

Can anyone who has preordered recently tell me what the use by date on the card is/was?
In the details it says you must use the card by the date printed on it
I wanted to order mine a good time out but want to be sure it will not be n issue date wise
Tia
Old 09-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #479
JoRo
Mouseketeer

Not sure this is the perfect answer for you but once I redeemed the card they punched the date out 14 days from when I activated it.

So we were there July 14 the last day of our trip and they punched July 28. We were there the 11-14....so it states 14 days after ...

Hope that helps...

Oct '14 GCV DD8 bday, 9 year anniversary and halloween party
April 2015 VGC Spring Break
July Disney Cruise and WDW
Nov first thanksgiving Aluani
Dec 2015 DL :
HMM where to go 2016
JoRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #480
pharmama
DIS Veteran

I don't recall a use by date On the voucher but maybe someone who still has one can confirm.

Otherwise the 14 day expiration worked exactly as described in the post above when I redeemed my voucher last week (they punched out the last valid date on the card).

Disneyland many times as a child, now sharing the magic with my children....
Disneyland 5K 2014 (as Lilo & DD9 as Stitch), Disneyland 10K 2014 (dressed as Jessie)
Disneyland 1/2 Marathon 2009 & 2010 (dressed as Jessie)
Disney Dream 5nt Double Dip, July 2012.
pharmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: