Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #331
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by esc38372 View Post
We were told one photo with Ariel per reservation (we had a group of 8). We received the prints and the digital picture with our PP+ card. Pictures with the other princesses were on our own--no PP photographer.
If you don't mind not sitting together, you can always make separate reservations so you get your own photo packages. That's what me, sis and BFF did at Cinderella's Royal Table (and Akershus) at WDW.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #332
JadeDarkstar
Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom

ive been told you can make two resvations and if they have big enough tables they can sit you together if you ask
JadeDarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #333
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeDarkstar View Post
ive been told you can make two resvations and if they have big enough tables they can sit you together if you ask
Possibly. WDW did that for us at Cinderella's Royal Table (then the photopass photographer got confused) but wouldn't do it at Akershus. Which was fine, because instead of sharing the trio of desserts at Akershus, we each got 3! :-)
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #334
pixleyyy
DIS Veteran

Looking into this for our trip in December but wonder if you can still do multiple photopass cards on it. I know they give you one PP+ card, but DH and I sometimes split up with the kids and sometimes the teenagers go out together without us so it's nice for everyone to have their own PP card and then we combine them all when we order the CD. Can I do the same with the PP+ offer?
pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #335
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixleyyy View Post
Looking into this for our trip in December but wonder if you can still do multiple photopass cards on it. I know they give you one PP+ card, but DH and I sometimes split up with the kids and sometimes the teenagers go out together without us so it's nice for everyone to have their own PP card and then we combine them all when we order the CD. Can I do the same with the PP+ offer?
You get one PP+ card that you must use for the onride photos and character meals ect... You can use just as many regular PP cards as you want just like in the past for pictures with the PP photographers.

ETA: This may be your situation. Say DW and DH go on CS with the PP + card, but DS and DD go on TOT. DS and DD go on TOT. DD wants to get thier ride photo but DH is holding the card. DD ask at TOT for the Ride Photo Stub that has the picture ID# on it. Then DD can go get the PP+ card, or have DH come to ToT. Present the TOT Ride Photo Stub with the photo ID# on it and the PP + card and the photo can be added. On Ride Photos last 48 hours in the system at WDW and I think it's the same at DLR.

Last edited by skiingfast; 07-08-2012 at 06:53 PM.
skiingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #336
pixleyyy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingfast View Post
You get one PP+ card that you must use for the onride photos and character meals ect... You can use just as many regular PP cards as you want just like in the past for pictures with the PP photographers.

ETA: This may be your situation. Say DW and DH go on CS with the PP + card, but DS and DD go on TOT. DS and DD go on TOT. DD wants to get thier ride photo but DH is holding the card. DD ask at TOT for the Ride Photo Stub that has the picture ID# on it. Then DD can go get the PP+ card, or have DH come to ToT. Present the TOT Ride Photo Stub with the photo ID# on it and the PP + card and the photo can be added. On Ride Photos last 48 hours in the system at WDW and I think it's the same at DLR.
Fabulous! Thank you!
pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #337
Mercenary
To infinity and beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdotla View Post
Has anyone actually added photos from WDW after their DL photos were uploaded/claimed using this deal?
Not yet that I know of... but if you want to try....
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #338
ValpoCory
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Has anyone actually added photos from WDW after their DL photos were uploaded/claimed using this deal?
I would assume the most common circumstance for this type of thing is where you are going to DLR and a friend's family is going to WDW and you want to split the Photopass cost.

I would expect to pay the full WDW cost as soon as a WDW Photopass card number is added to the account.
ValpoCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #339
cdotla
Trish

Nope...it's actually me going to both coasts within a month.

I know on the regular CD that is how it works, (that you pay the WDW Photopass price) but was wondering if it is any different with the Photopass Plus. If the price goes up, do you pay the WDW regular photopass at $120, or the Plus version at $169?

Anymore than $120 I would *not* want to do WDW photopass and wld just stick with the DL Plus for $69. But if I cld get both coasts for $120, I wld probably do it.

Hopefully someone is able to test it out before I leave in a month.

I sent an email into the Photopass help section 2 days ago but I am still waiting. And even once I get the "answer" from them, I probably won't trust it anyway. People on the Dis always know way more than most CMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValpoCory View Post
I would assume the most common circumstance for this type of thing is where you are going to DLR and a friend's family is going to WDW and you want to split the Photopass cost.

I would expect to pay the full WDW cost as soon as a WDW Photopass card number is added to the account.
cdotla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #340
wenrob
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nope...it's actually me going to both coasts within a month.

I know on the regular CD that is how it works, (that you pay the WDW Photopass price) but was wondering if it is any different with the Photopass Plus. If the price goes up, do you pay the WDW regular photopass at $120, or the Plus version at $169?

Anymore than $120 I would *not* want to do WDW photopass and wld just stick with the DL Plus for $69. But if I cld get both coasts for $120, I wld probably do it.

Hopefully someone is able to test it out before I leave in a month.

I sent an email into the Photopass help section 2 days ago but I am still waiting. And even once I get the "answer" from them, I probably won't trust it anyway. People on the Dis always know way more than most CMs.
The PhotoPass+ has a 14day limit from first time of use.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #341
cdotla
Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenrob View Post
The PhotoPass+ has a 14day limit from first time of use.
Drat...I assumed it was the same 30 day limit as the regular photopass. I guess that option is out. Thanks for letting me know.

Now to decide btwn DL Photopass Plus (and no WDW), or regular Photopass for both coasts...
cdotla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:11 AM   #342
dopeyfanatic
DIS Veteran

At that price I would get plus for DL...do they offer a discount for WDW plus?
dopeyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #343
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
Drat...I assumed it was the same 30 day limit as the regular photopass. I guess that option is out. Thanks for letting me know.

Now to decide btwn DL Photopass Plus , or regular Photopass
DL special price.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/dlrphotopassplus.aspx
skiingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:03 AM   #344
jacs1234
DIS Veteran

I ordered mine on the 6th, and got it today on the 10th. That is so super quick as I'm in Australia.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #345
iKristin

DIS Veteran

ooo I hope that means I might get mine today!! They shipped mine on the 6th and today is the 10th so I'm hoping to get mine in the mail today. I'm so glad they have this now. It's less photos that I have to carry around the park and home (ride photos) lol.

iKristin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: