Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #61
starbound25
Mouseketeer

Happy Birthday!!!! enjoy your weekend celebration!

Please visit my Amazon.com Author Page!
starbound25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:49 AM   #62
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Happy Birthday! Doing anything special?

Congrats on the 11 pounds lost - FANTASTIC!

Glad to hear you are getting the rain you so badly needed.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #63
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Joining in on your PTR! You are courageous driving from CO to WDW!!

We recently purchased a house in CO. (Outside of Pueblo) My husband is the lucky one and gets to live there while I am still in CA for work.

I think I read part of your PTR for your last DL trip but somehow lost track of it. I'm sorry! (I think I was staying off the DIS for awhile with trying to sell the house in CA and the mess that entails!)
smile4stamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #64
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbound25 View Post
Happy Birthday!!!! enjoy your weekend celebration!
Thank you very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Happy Birthday! Doing anything special?

Congrats on the 11 pounds lost - FANTASTIC!

Glad to hear you are getting the rain you so badly needed.
The rain has been soooooo lovely. There was actually a time today where it was 65 degrees. After having 100 + degree weather it feels so wonderful. I think I probably gained some weight back today, I splurged for my birthday with my sister in law and really ate well. Opps. Today I went up to Blackhawk to gamble and have dinner with my SIL and tomorrow for my actual birthday I'm finally going to the zoo with my family. Thanks for the Happy Birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Joining in on your PTR! You are courageous driving from CO to WDW!!

We recently purchased a house in CO. (Outside of Pueblo) My husband is the lucky one and gets to live there while I am still in CA for work.

I think I read part of your PTR for your last DL trip but somehow lost track of it. I'm sorry! (I think I was staying off the DIS for awhile with trying to sell the house in CA and the mess that entails!)
It's going to be an adventure that's for sure. Congrats on buying a house here in colorado. You'll love it. where in Cali do you live right now?
Old 07-08-2012, 05:35 AM   #65
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
Thank you very much.

The rain has been soooooo lovely. There was actually a time today where it was 65 degrees. After having 100 + degree weather it feels so wonderful. I think I probably gained some weight back today, I splurged for my birthday with my sister in law and really ate well. Opps. Today I went up to Blackhawk to gamble and have dinner with my SIL and tomorrow for my actual birthday I'm finally going to the zoo with my family. Thanks for the Happy Birthday.

It's going to be an adventure that's for sure. Congrats on buying a house here in colorado. You'll love it. where in Cali do you live right now?
I'm renting a bedroom in a Condo in San Jose. Its depressing to think I live in a bedroom while hubby gets our huge house but in the end it will be worth it! Plus I wouldn't be able to plan our F&W WDW trip if I was in CO. In the meantime I am calling our home in CO my Vacation home haha as except for the trip to WDW it is where I am taking all my vacations!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #66
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

November 12th

6:00 am- Wake up

7:15 am- Have breakfast at the hotel or a restaurant nearby

8:00 am- Be on the Road

5:30 pm- Arrive at AoA
After checking into our room well head straight out to DTD Not sure if well drive or take the bus. Weve always found it easier just driving to DTD??

My only MUST for this day is shopping at World of Disney, picking up Disney Dollars, and buying a couple of ornaments from the Christmas store.
AND dinner at TREX Caf

I am soooo excited to eat here again. When we were there in 2010, DD was terrified of all the large bugs and DS was only 3 months old. Hes going to get the biggest kick out of it now that hes older. Hes all about cars, trains, and dinosaurs.

**Reya holding onto daddy because she was scared

**Jayden startled by the changing lights and sounds when we were seated in the ice cave.

**I thought the NACHOS were amazing!!! Mmmmmmm. Cant wait!!!!

**A few more pictures from our last trip.

After dinner we'll probably go back to the hotel to relax for the night or do some swimming if the weather and our bodies allow.

We will be so excited to be going to one of the parks the next morning, I'm hoping we can get some sleep!!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #67
starbound25
Mouseketeer

my girls would totally freak out in there haha

Old 07-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #68
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbound25 View Post
my girls would totally freak out in there haha
In a good way or a bad way? lol It's a really fun restaurant, it'll be nice to experience it with Jayden now. He gets so excited over the smallest stuff .. He claps like we're at Disneyland everytime we go somewhere, even if it's only to the store. So he's going to flip over seeing dinos. Have you ever been to the Rainforest Cafe? This is usually a must for us everytime we go. I bet your girls will love it there? It took Reya a long time to fall in love with it. ((She would be afraid of the thunder storms)) but now she really digs it.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #69
starbound25
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
In a good way or a bad way? lol It's a really fun restaurant, it'll be nice to experience it with Jayden now. He gets so excited over the smallest stuff .. He claps like we're at Disneyland everytime we go somewhere, even if it's only to the store. So he's going to flip over seeing dinos. Have you ever been to the Rainforest Cafe? This is usually a must for us everytime we go. I bet your girls will love it there? It took Reya a long time to fall in love with it. ((She would be afraid of the thunder storms)) but now she really digs it.
in a bad way haha they can be a bit of a scardy cat at times and those dinos look big!
We are planning to do rainforest cafe on our AK day!!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #70
Leger13
DIS Veteran

I love going to DTD after a long day of traveling! That's what we always do. I also love Trex but not sure my DS would till he's older. I hope your kids enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 07-12-2012, 08:35 AM   #71
Riles_and_Gabe
DIS Veteran

Your plans sound great! I actually like driving to Disney (although you are driving much further than me). I think road trips are so fun. I look forward to hearing about your plans!!

My Blog: Have Budget Will Travel

Riles_and_Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #72
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
I love going to DTD after a long day of traveling! That's what we always do. I also love Trex but not sure my DS would till he's older. I hope your kids enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
We do too... We usually do DTD first and last.. Nice way to get a little disney in without wasting a 1/2 day at at park. I'm thinking if my some miracle if we get into Orlando earlier then expected maybe we'll add another day to our tickets when we get to our hotel and go to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. That's up in the air though. For less then $30.00 total it would be a good deal. I'm sure your son would like TREX, but all kids handle it differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles_and_Gabe View Post
Your plans sound great! I actually like driving to Disney (although you are driving much further than me). I think road trips are so fun. I look forward to hearing about your plans!!
Thank you Driving there is fun, driving back home is a drag. Being able to pack as much stuff as you want is a definate plus though.

Welcome.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #73
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

I just made a MAJOR change to our trip. 2:00 this morning I decided to change a couple of things. Unfortunately it's costing us a litte bit more, but I think it'll be worth it. Right now I'm just waiting to hear from my travel agent to make sure she cancelled the first portion of our trip. I want to make sure I get a full refund on the deposit I made. Then I booked the new package by myself directly through Disney. Going through a travel agent has been the biggest mistake and stressful beyond my wildest dreams. I'm keeping the Cruise and 2nd portion of trip the way it is and through AAA. Everything seems to be okay, but it still worries me. I prefer to be in compete control of my vacations. I just hope Disney doesn't get confused. I have 4 seperate reservations with them with just this one vacation.
I'll post the new changes later today.

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #74
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to hear your changes!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #75
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Can somebody tell me ......... Is it IMPOSSIBLE to make reservations for T-REX? I've looked at every possible time and for every possible day that we'll be there in November and NOTHING! We didn't have reservations when we went in 2010? Just walked in. I'm so bummed if we can't eat there.. Any comments or suggestions on this matter?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: