Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #31
Leasha_Loves_Disney
Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbleClank View Post
That video was awesome, Great music to it. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sam worked really hard on it. The song was stuck in my head the entire trip and it still is even now but it never gets old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdisneyworldSIM View Post
HA! great pics

Thanks, there are plenty more where they came from so stick around Thanks for checking them out
Leasha_Loves_Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #32
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasha_Loves_Disney View Post
REALLY?! You have a trip then?! HOW EXCITING. maybe we will run into one another
Yes I will be there the August 12-19th! I hope to see you!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #33
Leasha_Loves_Disney

I’m Leaving On a Jet(Blue) Plane
May 26, 2012

We boarded the plane at about 9:00. Boy did they get the people off and us on quickly. We all found our seats which weren’t as far apart as we thought they were. Andy and I were both on the isle and he was in the row behind me. Brittany was near the window a row in front of me

Sam was suppose to be across the isle at the window across from Andy but when she went to sit down the family in the other two seats asked her to switch so her son could sit with them. We were a little confused because when we booked our seats were the only three left on the plane (with the exception of the extra space seats) why didn’t the lady just buy that seat to begin with? Oh well whatever Sam was more than happy to switch she ended up on the isle about 5 or more rows a head of the rest of us.

Literally the turn around for this flight was SO FAST. We sat down and were moving immediately man JetBlue wasn’t fooling around. They gave us the safety spiel and then told us that due to the delay they were going to let us watch the movies for free, I believe that usually they are like $5 cool.

As we sat down Andy was mad because of course his was the one TV on the flight that wasn’t working. They powered the TVs down for take off and when they started back up his came on so he was excited.

Now foe those of you who have followed along before you know that Andy is not the #1 fan of flying. I am proud to report that we made it through another take off successfully!!! I was really worried especially because I wasn’t sitting next to him but he was good to go.

The flight was great a little bumpy but nothing terrible. I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother but I have basically seen EVER episode so I decided to take them up on their free movies so I started watching The Vow and then they started handing out snacks and beverages. Sprite for me this was the first of many. I really dislike coke (Pepsi all the way) so whenever I go to Disney I am basically on a Sprite/Root Beer (when available)/Water Kick.

We got our snack shortly after and they give you SO MANY CHOICES. Brittany has flown JetBlue before and really talked up the blue chips so that’s what we were all looking forward to trying. I must admit I was a little hesitant at first

But they were GOOD. I want some more mmm mmm mmm.

Andy made me laugh beucase when Brittany had talked about them he asked “I get that they look blue, but do they taste blue?” haha he is so cute. Andy model your blue chips

I flipped between The Vow and the Map channel watching our plane slowly inch closer to Orlando.

I turned on my Disney playlist and listen to some of my spine tingling tunes and at 11:00 (when we were suppose to land) my alarm went of telling me to have a wonderful vacation. What a great app

And before long the little plane had made it!!! (You know what that means? DISNEY!!!)

When we landed Andy had been sleeping (he had gotten up at 6am that day to go to work, what a trooper) So when we landed he was a little groggy but still excited

Hey guys how are you doing? That good huh?

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. Not sleepy anymore SO HYPER ZO MY GOSH!!!

Skipping down the tunnel

We had no idea where we were going once we got off because we were in a different terminal so we just followed the mob, we figured they must be headed to get their luggage as well… right?

We got off the not monorail (not pictures because I was too excited and it was really dark) Time check?

Not too bad…

Follow those Mickey ears

We didn’t pass the pretty fountain but we went under this

Luggage claim is no fun. Disney y you no just get my bags? It took a while for the thing to get going but luckily our suitcases were some of the first ones out

I got out my folder so that we could get the magical express passes ready to go

Look Pluto made it to Florida!!! YAY

SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE (well Andy might be yawning)

Party at luggage claim

No one wanted to stand near us, we thought it was because we were dancing and having fun, turns out the bags came out over there haha oh well we can wait

My suitcase came on first and to insure I didn’t forget him anywhere else I Velcroed him to the handle

Brittany’s luggage was the last out, this would be a reoccurring issue for Brittany she was always having difficulties that would hold us up haha.

Once we gathered all our pieces we RAN like BOOKED IT to the Magical Express or at least where we though the Magical Express was. We went down the stairs and then the escalator and ran down to the very end but there were no signs. no mickey no nothing. Is this what happens when you arrive at night? Everything is just sad?

Nope turns out we went to the wrong side. We wandered for what seemed like forever so confused asto how we got lost, we NEVER get lost.

MAP?!?!

Didn’t help. WHERE’S THE MICKEY BUS?!

Then it hit us. JetBlue comes from a different terminal we usually go to B straight away but we had to detour to A to get our bags. FINALLY IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Silly JetBlue throwing us off.

Oh well we were back on target and then we saw this

All the lines were basically closed up so we went through the one we were told to go to and we were outside boarding before I could take any pictures.

The good news…

WE HAD A REAL BUS. How glorious, no imposter yellow bus for us this time. YIPPIE this was the clue to us that this would be an AMAZING vacation.

DISNEY TRANSPORTATION MODE 1 of 6: Magical Express (other wise known as the Happy Bus)

Tune In Next Time!!!

Last edited by Leasha_Loves_Disney; 06-19-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
LifeIsDis

That’s awesome they gave you free movies on the flight!

YAY! DISNEY TIME!

We ALWAYS get lost in MCO. They could make it a little easier trying to find the Magical Express!

I’m glad you got a real bus! I hate the yellow buses.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #35
Lynniemau5
Earning My Ears

Can't wait to read more!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #36
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
That’s awesome they gave you free movies on the flight!

YAY! DISNEY TIME!

We ALWAYS get lost in MCO. They could make it a little easier trying to find the Magical Express!

I’m glad you got a real bus! I hate the yellow buses.
I was so excited because I had never seen a bunch of the movies but then I felt bad because I hard;y got the chance to listen to my Disney music

We usually do pretty good navigating around MCO we have never gotten lost that I can remember but coming from a different terminal definitely threw us off haha

I was so excited for a real bus the last three trips have been yellow buses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynniemau5 View Post
Can't wait to read more!!!
I am actually hoping to do another update when I get home from work tonight!!! Keep your eyes peeled
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #37
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

YAY! You made it to Disney!

What App was that? It looks cool.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #38
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
YAY! You made it to Disney!

What App was that? It looks cool.

The app is called WDW Countdown!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #39
Leasha_Loves_Disney

A Difference Experience on the Magical Express
May 26, 2012

After we were whisked outside and aboard one of the most magical busses in the entire world we made our way to the back of the bus. Not a huge deal, it was night and there wasn’t going to be much to see anyways.

We picked our seats (there weren’t many to choose from) Andy was kind enough to pick me a bed rather than a chair.

Everyone must have been avoiding this seat because it was broken. My options were recline or really recline. Sam and Brittany sat across the isle and back a row.

Look how happy she is to be in Disney!!! Up close and personal

What a happy bus, even at 1 am. I remember waiting a little while we probably got rolling at around 1:15 or 1:20 with prime viewing.

happy happy happy.

The bus filled up rather quickly. I can’t even explain how excited I was to be on a real bus!!! Just look at the magical colors and all the happy people.

The bus driver told us the order of the hotels we would be stopping at first Pop, Coronado Springs, and then the All Stars having been there before I knew we would be the second last stop for the bus.

Having seen the movie a few times I listened but was distracted by the girl infront of us who was looking up “Disney secrets on her phone” and reading them aloud for her family. Little did she know her chosen secrets weren’t really secret. She kept trying to show up her brother. I had to laugh when she came across some information that she didn’t know…

“There is a Moroco in Epcot? Oh that must be new, I don’t think that was here when I came with school?”

Oh boy we were in for a LONG ride.

So I decided to take some goofy pictures and tune the girl out.

I think the bus was in motion for about 5 or 10 minutes and Andy was out

Those Disney buses, something about them puts him to sleep in no time.

Hey Sam how’s your YOLO going?

We made it through the magical archway not pictures because of the back of the bus/night issue.

Note to self: While it’s cool to get in a night early and be able to wake up and go the next morning well rested the whole getting there at night thing kinda sucks.

We made our way in the dark to

On the way to Coronado Springs we passed

Can’t tell what it says? You don’t know this sign yet? Art of Animation, sorry for the poor quality we were zooming by.

I sat back and watched the Donald cartoon for a while. I think it’s funny that it is always the same one.

Next stop

It was so beautiful looking at night. On our March trip we went through here during the day and I was dying to get off the bus and look around, I still had that same feeling. Everything just looks so peaceful there. One day, I will stay at all the Disney resorts I’ve got 5 out of the way. I suppose it would be easier if we didn’t fall in love with each of them and want to go back haha.

And before long we were pulling in to

Disney’s All Star Music for those of you getting sick trying to figure out what it says.

We booked it off the bus and to the guy handing out luggage there were a pretty good amount of people who were getting off at this stop and I did not want to wait in the line to check in behind them. So Andy grabbed my suitcase and I went in to check us in.

Welcome to the All Star Music

DISNEY RESORT 1 of 6: All Star Music (our home away from home for the next few days)

It’s a little Different at night because no one was around and everything was closed and sad.

but at least you can get pictures without a million people in them

While I checked us in Sam watched the kiddie TV which I don’t think was really on but it’s what she does in every resort as soon as she walks in

The lady was so happy with me because I had done online check in and we had tickets. All she had to do was hand over my activities folder and we were out of her hair.

She gave us the map and we knew we were going to be in one of two sections (The other ones were all preferred) so it was between Broadway and Country Western or as we like to refer to it as “Country Bears”.

Being the theatre major that I am, or rather was, I requested Broadway near transportation when I did online check in

Would our requests be met?

Tune In Next Time!!!

Last edited by Leasha_Loves_Disney; 06-19-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #40
sPaRkLeSpAz
wow, our house has been scary today
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Peanut butter pie!

This is so good! I'm addicted already!
I think that I read another one of your trip reports, because Andy and Sam are really familiar! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #41
LifeIsDis

I’m kind of surprised so many people were on your bus, but maybe they were on your flight or something…?

“There’s a Morocco in Epcot?” Why is wrong with some people?

Yay for arriving at All Star Music!
Old 06-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #42
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPaRkLeSpAz View Post
This is so good! I'm addicted already!
I think that I read another one of your trip reports, because Andy and Sam are really familiar! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Yay!!! Welcome aboard and thanks for reading along. If Sam and Andy look familiar then you probably glanced at our August trip report. I hope that you continue to enjoy this report. Let me know what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I’m kind of surprised so many people were on your bus, but maybe they were on your flight or something…?

“There’s a Morocco in Epcot?” Why is wrong with some people?

Yay for arriving at All Star Music!
I think it was just because it was so late at night so there were fewer buses going? It also could have been because it was memorial day weekend and there were a lot of people coming down for a quick trip and staying at the All Stars because it was cheap.

I know some people are so funny. It just made me laugh that she was showing off to her family all about her Disney knowledge and then she said that.

The resort is actually really pretty, I was surprised. I had stopped by during our March trip because our friends were staying there but once again that was at 1am so I didn't get to see much of it. I can't wait to post the day time pictures of it.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #43
KidGoofy
This
Loves Pierogies
Just remember VMK is still always watching you
i worship devan

Not going to lie...coming back from work to a TR kind of makes my day lol Thank you
Old 06-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #44
xoSamma
Mouseketeer

cool bro!!!
xoSamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #45
Cinderella16
DIS Veteran

Joining in on your fantastic TR!

Woo hoo!! You made it to Disney!!
1989ish (1st Trip - Ft. Wilderness), 1993 (Offsite), 1999 (8th Grade Graduation Trip-offsite) 2004 (Offsite), 2005 (Offsite), 2007 (Offsite, Engaged at MK!) 2009 (Disneymoon - GF) 2010 (Wildnerness Lodge) 2011 (New DVC Members - SSR) 2012 (Bay Lake Tower/Vero Beach)2013 (May-BWV/Oct-AKL- Kidani)2014 (June-BCV/Dec-THV)
WDW Commando Member #204

Trip Reports
The Mr. & Mrs. Meeting Mickey in May - May 2010 + BONUS Pre Trip Report for July 2012

The Mr., The Mrs., and the Dining Plan - Our June 2009 Disneymoon
Our Magical Trip of a Million, Dreams, Wishes, & Surprises- Our June 2007 Engagement
Cinderella16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: