Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #166
Leasha_Loves_Disney
Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
Mmmm, your flatbread looks delicious!

That stinks Bobby didn’t have a good night at work. His boss sounds like a jerk.

Your Space Mountain picture is awesome!

I have read that that pirate’s leg hair is real hair. That is just nasty. It really is.

Those poor people stuck on Pirates. I wonder how long they had to sit there for.

It was so good. I swear sometimes I dream about it haha

Yea, he said that he had three managers two of them were really nice but the one was mean. OF COURSE he got stuck with the not so nice one that night haha.

I think it's one of my favorites from the trip. We don't like the place where space mountain takes the picture, it just happens so soon and it's uneventful like a lot of the other photo spots. So we try to make it a little more fun.

Isn't that the weirdest thing? I always end up going right under it too!!! I refuse to sit on the end of rides with anamotronic people (if it's manageable) beucase they are just too scary for me. I have anamatronicaphobia

They were manually going through and emptying every log. The people in the actual loading dock probably got out pretty fast. I can't imagine how many logs were actually in the ride that had to be emptied out. That must have taken FOREVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwesternbelle View Post
Hey Alisha! I just want to say that i think I've read all your TRs but NEVER COMMENTED! I know... I am crazy... anyway you and Andy are super adorable! So excited to hear how the DCP goes... i should be ready to do the college program myself soon... (just starting my freshman year this fall) Anywho... Lovin' the TR as always... your sister and Brittany sound like awesome editions to your group!
I'll be patiently awaiting your next update
Ariel

Hey there I'm glad that you decided to comment and let me know you are here I love my readers!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am debating having an ongoing TR or having a blog. Maybe both!!! Who knows? haha so I will definitely be filling you in on how everything goes there!!!

How exciting!!! Let me know when you are thinking about applying and I'll tell you everything I know.

Sam and Brittany were exactly what the Andy/Alicia duo needed. I love traveling with my sister. We have basically done everything together since we were younger so it's always an adventure with the two of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBelle View Post
Subbing - what a great report. I sat down and read it all in one day. You've got a great writing style! Can't wait to see what's next.

Hello, welcome and thank you!!! I'm glad that you are enjoying the report so far and hope that you continue to do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcroke View Post
Alicia, I am loving your TR!!!! You crack me up

Thank you I'm glad that our silly antics can keep you laughing.
Leasha_Loves_Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #167
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures!!!
May 27, 2012

So after the 20-30 minutes wait with no actual riding we decided to get down to business. Unfortunately the worker bees had to get going because it was past their bedtime. We said goodbye to Bobby, Miranda and John. They handed over a stack of fastpasses that we could use (we didn’t end up using them, they were good for a few days after we left (but only in the MK) so we left them in the dresser drawer of our room when we left).

We decided to head over to Fantasyland and get some of the “rides of our childhood” done. First stop was

We were excited for a quick flight with the Darlings and Peter. As we all know, though the flight may be quick the line never is. Why is that? It’s a continuously moving ride and the line is always over 30 minutes. Weird.

We hit that line raring and ready to go until 3am!!! And then we wait, and waited and waited…

While we waited we made big plans for the rest of the night. I wanted to do Dumbo, Snow White, the Tea Cups and Space Mountain. I didn’t know If we would be able to manage all those things beucase…

Before long two of the four of us were basically sleeping standing up. Let me tell you, it wasn’t the sisters who are professional disers haha

We finally made it to the front of the line and is was “here we go!!! Off to Neverland” Andy had fallen asleep, just a little (ok maybe a lot) but let me tell you he was quickly waken up on our descent back into reality when out ship decided to obnoxiously run into the landing platform. Startled awake he was good to go for a little bit longer. GOOD THING!!! We still had about an hour left.

We made our way into the wee morning hours of Fantasyland and how beautiful it was

Castle doesn’t looks sleep at all, she looks as beautiful as ever!!!

We decided it was time for heartbreak and headed over to the ride that terrified me as a child. This was it. Even though we said it was the last time twice, this was really the last time to ride it. YOLO!!!

I could cry just thinking about it. I decided I would document everything about it. So that when I have kids I can show them. Unfortunately my camera wasn’t really up for the task so most of the photos turned out blurry.

This is actually my favorite of Snow White’s outfits. When I was younger her wooden shoes were just so intriguing to me.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

I have other ones that are super blurry and mostly I just wanted to take in the ride. I have a ton of pictures of it from past vacation so this was my time to enjoy it. When I was younger Snow White was my favorite so this was a big part of my childhood. I waved goodbye to Dopey one more time and that was it. Forever. Commence tears

As we slowly wandered away I honestly felt tears. It was so sad to me. This was the ride that in my childhood I could barely keep my eyes open during. The ride that I refused to sit on the end of for fear of the evil queen/wicked hag. The one that had such a crazy track I could feel my little body swaying outrageously from side to side.

We made it to the teacup area and it hit me. When I was younger I had never seen the whole thing because I was too scared but this time. I sat back and took it all in. I even sat there and laughed at my five year old self and thought “This really isn’t that bad at all”. The things our young minds are capable of creating, that real and honest fear I had. That’s why I love Disney. They are able to make anything possible for kids, they can make the lives of their favorite characters come to life, and they can put you in that story. I was grateful to have grown up with SWSA. I think it was a test, the first time I was able to ride it and take it all in was the last time I ever got to ride it. Thanks for ushering me into adulthood Snow White… You will always be one of my favorites.

Stop being a sappy sad sack Alicia, you’re in Disney!!!

Ok I just needed to have a moment of silence for a Disney Classic.

Moving on…

We were falling fast. We NEEDED something that would wake us up and help us make it to our goal of 3am. So what did we do? We headed in the direction of something that would wake us up. The quest lead us to Tomorrowland. Not approaching Space Mountain…

If there was one thing that would wake us up this was it and boy did it do the job right!!!

We got in the fastpass line at about 2:30am. We were actually going to make it!!! I heard that beloved start tunnel music and was just so at peace. I remembered the night we had before this moment and how we were able to cram so many emotions into one day… YOLO!!! This is a crash course Disney Vacation basically 7 or 8 full days crammed into 4.

We zipped through the line and through space in no time

We made our way back over the Tomorrowland Bridge and onto Main Street USA

We found Round 3 of “Go Be That Statue” or in this case… Shrubbery

What a whirlwind day we had had. We started to make our way out of the park.

But first, a castle photoshoot

Pure Joy.

Space Mountain did such a good job of waking us up, it was a great way to end the night

Slowly making our way out of the park

Then we found this door. What kid doesn’t dream of working for Disney?

And this girl’s dream is finally coming true. “I’ll just let myself in here…”

We were just about to the front of the park and were “ready to leave”

But we realized that we had one thing left to do!!! What was it you ask?

Tune In Next Time!!!

Last edited by Leasha_Loves_Disney; 07-17-2012 at 11:43 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #168
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

That’s cool that you guys got a ton of FPs, but you never used them, so I hope the people that stayed in your room after you guys got good use out of them

I wish I went on SWSA the last time I went (August 2011), but never got a chance to go on. Now I will never be able to go on it again

I just love the star tunnel music <3 <3

Hmmm…I think Brittany is going to plank over Roy and Minnie next!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #169
amyrella
Mouseketeer

I've been reading your reports for a while now but I don't ever think I said hello!!! So hi! Enjoying the three reports you have going! Can't wait to read about your time with the college program... I wish I had done that when I was younger, I think I was just too scared to leave home! Lol. Can't wait to read more!
amyrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #170
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Peter Pan over here at Disneyland is the same way. I don't get it!

I don't know how you guys managed to stay awake for the entire time. I imagine many a caffeinated beverage was consumed.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #171
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
That’s cool that you guys got a ton of FPs, but you never used them, so I hope the people that stayed in your room after you guys got good use out of them

I wish I went on SWSA the last time I went (August 2011), but never got a chance to go on. Now I will never be able to go on it again

I just love the star tunnel music <3 <3

Hmmm…I think Brittany is going to plank over Roy and Minnie next!

I hope someone got some use out of them!!! I wasn't sure if mousekeeping would have just thrown them out so I left some in the wall safe and some in the dresser drawer haha.

Oh man, that stinks

It's perfect. I actually made is my ringtone since the trip. MAGICAL

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! That's exactly where we are headed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrella View Post
I've been reading your reports for a while now but I don't ever think I said hello!!! So hi! Enjoying the three reports you have going! Can't wait to read about your time with the college program... I wish I had done that when I was younger, I think I was just too scared to leave home! Lol. Can't wait to read more!

Hey there Welcome aboard and thanks so much for reading along!!! Oh man every time someone talks about the other repost it makes me feel bad I have kind of cast them aside. I should get back to them. I guess writing about the last day just makes me sad. I am going through that too scared to leave home phase now.. I am trying to keep my mind off of it and enjoy the time I have left here. I know that I am going to love it once I get there and get the swing of things. It's just crazy that it's all happening so fast Oh well, I have like a million TR to keep my mind off things

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
Peter Pan over here at Disneyland is the same way. I don't get it!

I don't know how you guys managed to stay awake for the entire time. I imagine many a caffeinated beverage was consumed.

It's CRAZY!!! Maybe it's because it's one of the true and few Disney rides left? Classic.

There actual was one large sprite shared at dinner and that was it for the caffeine. We were running on magic and space mountain adrenaline at this point. That child inside all of us was just aching to stay out past bed time
Old 07-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #172
Enchanted88
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I'm all caught up!!
I'm sorry you didn't get to make it to HDDR!!! Sad day! I'm glad that your night turned around though, and you guys didn't let it get you down for too long!
BTW I love your fascination with the lawn mower tree! hahahaha
My husband saw that picture, and was like "what is that?!" I told him it was a lawn mower tree, and he just said "oh----that's not real" hahahah he just doesn't get it
That flat bread looks so yummy! I might have to get that in November!
Philharmagic is soooo awesome!
I'm glad you got to ride SWSA one more time before it closed!! Childhood memories are truly the best!
You guys looked sooooo tired, but YAYAYAYAYAY you made it to 3:00!!
Loved the be that statue picture!
You guys are too fun!

401 days 'till Disney!!! But who's counting?!?! --A PTR
Enchanted88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #173
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted88 View Post
I'm all caught up!!
I'm sorry you didn't get to make it to HDDR!!! Sad day! I'm glad that your night turned around though, and you guys didn't let it get you down for too long!
BTW I love your fascination with the lawn mower tree! hahahaha
My husband saw that picture, and was like "what is that?!" I told him it was a lawn mower tree, and he just said "oh----that's not real" hahahah he just doesn't get it
That flat bread looks so yummy! I might have to get that in November!
Philharmagic is soooo awesome!
I'm glad you got to ride SWSA one more time before it closed!! Childhood memories are truly the best!
You guys looked sooooo tired, but YAYAYAYAYAY you made it to 3:00!!
Loved the be that statue picture!
You guys are too fun!

It was a real bummer. But we decided next time we would do it!!! Always looking for reasons to visit Disney again

I don't know why but I am obsessed with that treeeeeeeee. There was a guy standing there when we were taking the picture telling his friend how the tree had begun to cover too much of the mower so they had to chop off the top half of the tree. IT'S ALIVE

It was soooo good. I would totally recommend it. I wish i could make it at home. That balsamic was just mmmm mmmmmm delicious.

They really are. I feel so lucky that so many of my memories include Disney.

I really didn't think we were going to make it, Andy specifically was falling fast. His eyes were getting all blood shot and he could barely stand up, I felt terrible but I guess not so terrible because I didn't just let him go back to the room. Whooops..

I think that nailed he expression on the be the statue haha.

Thanks for reading along with us!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #174
Leasha_Loves_Disney

I Mean No Disrespect Mr. Roy
May 27, 2012

So even though we were nearing the end of our extra magical (and sleepy) Extra Magic Hours there was still one thing left to do.

A little back story on the situation that is about to present itself to you…

A few days before we left we made a list of all the things that we wanted to do while we were in Disney, among those things we about a million snacks and attractions. While we were spit balling ideas Brittany just sort of blurted out Planking Roy and Minnie!!!

Since this was our only Magic Kingdom day we knew what we had to do…

If you have watched our trip video you have probably seen the whole thing unfold on camera. I bring you the photo version of this planking adventure

Oh my, what a beautiful view we have here.

Do do do do do… Oh hey Roy, Minnie. What are you guys doing here?!

Do you mind if I get a picture with you? Hold on let me just get situated here…

Perfect. Everyone smile!!!

Mission accomplished.

As stated in the video we began to head out of the park at 2:50-2:55 am. Mission accomplish… Again.

I wanted to get a sign with the theatre sign BUT there were people there taking pictures and I didn’t really feel like waiting soooo I settled for this one instead

Still pretty!!!

We were officially at the bus stop at 3:00 am. Get it. As we were approaching the bus stop we realized that there was an All-Start Music bus there and filling up but none of us were in the mood to run to catch it so we decided to wait for the next one. What’s a few extra minutes in, or rather next to, the Magic Kingdom. We were like the third group of people in line.

We waited FOREVER for a bus so there’s an onslaught here of random bus stop fun.

This one was “Sam take a picture of my Tinkerbell bag!!!” My grandmother got me this for my birthday my senior year of high school after she took a quick trip to Disney with her BFF.

When getting in the line I didn’t feel like walking around all the chains so we played duck duck duck

Bahahahahahaha…. I get this face from Andy a lot, it’s that “what are you doing crazy lady look”.

I like to consider myself a free spirit so it’s not uncommon for me to sing, dance and just be wild sometimes. You know, just really let my inner 5 year old run free which explains this next picture plank the bus stop!!! Not really my best attempt I was getting sleepy my balance was a little off.

Brittany on the other hand was on top of her game tonight

It got to be 3:15 am and I could not handle standing anymore!!! Is there a rule that says no sitting at the bus stop? No? Ok down I go… I call Disney my home so I might as well make myself at home. We (or maybe just I) were getting delirious…

3:30 rolled around and my eyes were not having the whole contacts thing anymore. So it was time to put on my glasses. Let me just tell you I am NOT A FAN of wearing glasses let alone wearing them in public, that’s how you know I was just ready for bed.

Brittany says: “What time is it?! I’ve been up since when?! You want me to get up early tomorrow?!”

Poor Brittany… you have no idea what lies ahead.

Where’s the bus?

Finally at around 3:40 or 3:45 the bus showed up!!! Yay

Needless to say we loaded on and I believe that everyone fell asleep for the quick ride home. Those Disney buses pump in sleeping gas I swear.

We made it back to the room at around 4:10. We made it WAY past our 3 am deadline. Holy Moly. I didn’t think we would make it to three let alone 4!!! Sam and Brittany quickly took showers. I passed out as soon as I hit the pillow beucase I had to wake up in 2 hours and 45 minuts. POWER SLEEP. Litterally we were cramming in EVERYTHING to these two days. Sleep is for losers, you can sleep at home. We bring new meaning to the NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY rule.

So a quick cat nap it was…

But would we wake up in time to make it to Rope Drop?

Tune In Next Time!!!

Last edited by Leasha_Loves_Disney; 07-18-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #175
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

Wow, you guys were on a roll- you really did bring a new meaning to no sleeping in Disney! I love the planking pictures, y'all are so funny! Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip (:

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

MickeyisBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #176
Reberella
Mouseketeer

LOL! I love the picture of Brittany Roy and Minnie
"Sleep is for losers"... Hahahaha I don't know if I could make it until 4 am with that little sleep! YOLO

Reberella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #177
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Bahahaha! Only you guys would plank across Roy and Minnie!

I LOVE your Tink bag!

“Now let me just plank at the bus stop…”

I sit at the bus stop all the time. I agree, it is your home so just sit anywhere you want!

Less than 3 hours of sleep. Awesome!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #178
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Alright, I have come back from my absence to catch up on your TR and now I'm caught up! WOOT! Well, it looks like you guys really went all out on this uh "You Only Live Once" trip. 3 in the morning? WOW! I really wish I had the chance to do something like that on my past trips, but I'm always with non-DisFreak people (my life). Oh well and I'm loving all the crazy planking at the end of the night. I've learned to discover I'm totally pro at that Very proud of that lol Sorry to hear though your luck ran out on you after AK and the whole Hoop Dee Doo debacle ): But I'm surprised you don't like AK, I thought you would be one of those weird DISers like me who really truly loves AK. Oh well... to Pin Trading and Vinylmation, you got such nice ones through your trade I thought it a bit funny to know you don't like POTC (are afraid of). That ride has never scared me though the ghosts supposedly living uh haunting in there probably would, though it would be awesome to work there and wake him up every morning... okay, maybe I shouldn't've mentioned that for your sake

Can't wait to read more!
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #179
Leasha_Loves_Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyisBeast View Post
Wow, you guys were on a roll- you really did bring a new meaning to no sleeping in Disney! I love the planking pictures, y'all are so funny! Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip (:

I have no idea how we did it. Literally we didn't sleep at all. ever. Let me just tell you I got home and lack of sleep hit me, I was sicker than a dog and couldn't move for a good 2 or 3 days Oh well YOLO. I'm glad that people weren't like offended by the planking pictures. I was afraid that people would think we were obnoxious and disrespectful, I swear we love and cherish Disney!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reberella View Post
LOL! I love the picture of Brittany Roy and Minnie
"Sleep is for losers"... Hahahaha I don't know if I could make it until 4 am with that little sleep! YOLO

She is a trip that girl. Really I was glad that she wasn't afraid to jump in and be a part of our craziness. To be honest Usually we wouldn't either, but we knew that we didn't have a lot of time so... YOLO is right haha

Quote:
Bahahaha! Only you guys would plank across Roy and Minnie!

I LOVE your Tink bag!

“Now let me just plank at the bus stop…”

I sit at the bus stop all the time. I agree, it is your home so just sit anywhere you want!

Less than 3 hours of sleep. Awesome!

I really don't even now why she came up with the idea!!! We forgot about it until our walk out that night. Good thing to because if I recall correctly that statue gets HOT during the day because of the sun.

Thank you!!! I don't know why I never use it. I was glad I grabbed it last minute to take with me.

My plank was such a failed attempt. Best leave it to the master planker Brittany haha.

But really!!! I just plop down where ever. I think I actually took my shoes off for a quick second one night as well. YOLO

I honestly was not in the mood for waking up the next day. I felt like I barely closed my eyes!!! The only thing that woke me up was knowing that I would be riding tower of terror A LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Alright, I have come back from my absence to catch up on your TR and now I'm caught up! WOOT! Well, it looks like you guys really went all out on this uh "You Only Live Once" trip. 3 in the morning? WOW! I really wish I had the chance to do something like that on my past trips, but I'm always with non-DisFreak people (my life). Oh well and I'm loving all the crazy planking at the end of the night. I've learned to discover I'm totally pro at that Very proud of that lol Sorry to hear though your luck ran out on you after AK and the whole Hoop Dee Doo debacle ): But I'm surprised you don't like AK, I thought you would be one of those weird DISers like me who really truly loves AK. Oh well... to Pin Trading and Vinylmation, you got such nice ones through your trade I thought it a bit funny to know you don't like POTC (are afraid of). That ride has never scared me though the ghosts supposedly living uh haunting in there probably would, though it would be awesome to work there and wake him up every morning... okay, maybe I shouldn't've mentioned that for your sake

Can't wait to read more!
Welcome back and thanks for reading!!!

It makes me sad that they don't have crazy outrageous EMH all year long. When we looked into Magic Kingdom was only supposed to be opened until 1am but then a few days before we left it switched to 3 and we were like THAT'S WHERE WE'RE GOING!!!

maybe you can give me some planking tips. I'm not very good at it

It's not that we don't like Animal Kingdom so much as it's always SO HOT there. I just feel like I am going to spontaneously combust. Maybe when I am there for the DCP and it's more "wintery" in Florida I will enjoy it more. My Buffalonian heat sensitivity just is not a fan.

I LOVE GEORGE!!! Haha, he's not the part that scares me. It's just the fact that I can't handle anamatronics, they are just to real for me. I would love to work at POTC so I could learn more about George and experience him first hand. I think that would be awesome.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #180
Leasha_Loves_Disney

But Really, NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY
May 28, 2012

So on our second full day of this beautiful YOLO the alarm went off at exactly 6:45. To be honest I pushed it off an additional 15 minutes. As always I was the firs to wake up. I showered and slowly began to wake everyone up. First was Andy

He apparently needed a few more minutes because when I was done blow drying my hair this was him

Wakey Wakey. Good thing he can literally get ready in 30 seconds.
Since we took the morning shower shift that meant Sam and Brittany got to sleep a little longer which makes up for the fact that they went to bed after us the night before. We had a pretty good system going. W showered and used the bathroom/sink area and then moved into the main room to use that mirror to finish up while Brittany and Sam used the bathroom.

The rooms are small but that doesn’t mean that you can’t make it work. It’s all about scheduling and we wee running like clock work.

Sam decided to get in a few more sleep minutes

Now for those of you who have forgotten we went to bed at about 4:30 am. Total sleep count for the night 2.5 hours.

TOTAL SLEEP COUNT: 6.5 HOURS

Say what?! You think you are going to function on that little sleep?!

Did I forget to mention that my favorite park had EMH until 1am?! Obviously we couldn't miss out on that!!!

Not that it’s showing or anything…

We left the room pop tart breakfast in hand at 8:10. Andy stopped really quickly to fill up our mug. I decided to try my hand at Sam’s classy photo. I held the button down too long or the thing was on rapid shutter because I have a million photos of them standing against this wall.

After we got up and walking we were all really happy and awake. See!!!

I love these because the light that streams in in the morning just makes the colors pop. Also, Sam’s face makes me laugh.

I decided that this was a picture that I had to get. After all it’s my favorite word SUPER HUGE. Hello, my name is Alicia and I am obsessed with…

We made it to the bus stop at about 8:15. Where were we headed you ask? Well none other than the park of all parks…

We had a good breakfast while we waited for the bus to arrive. Breakfast of champions right here

What a beautiful morning it is here in Disney at the All Star Music Resort

The bus showed up at about 8:25. What a beautiful sight those Disney buses are!!! Don’t you agree?

When we got on the bus and it started moving Bobby texted me to let me know that he had missed the bus by 2 minutes and that he would be a little later than we anticipated. The park opened at 9:00 and he was due to be at the park at 9:20…

Dun Dun Dun. I mean I can’t complain he was getting us into the park for freeeeeee. So I said we were headed there and would just meet him when he arrived.

Before ling we arrived at the home to my love. What a beautiful façade you have. Take me back in time to that time that I swear I was a part of in another life.

If you haven’t read my other trip reports I must let you know in addition to being a 5 year old free spirit I am also a time traveler who is stuck in this decade. But really, I was made to either be in the golden age of Hollywood or the 50’s. I think in my time traveling I have dabbled a bit in each decade and those are the times where I truly just belong.

We decided to take a seat on one of the planters right outside the entrance to wait for Bobby and hiss magical passes from the Disney gods.

While we were sitting there one of Andy’s little friends scurried by. These really are his favorite part of Disney vacations. What a cutie.

Looking good after just 2 hours of sleep guys!!!

Yippie Skippie DISNEY!!! My favorite park. AHHHHHHHH.

Since we were in Disney you know what it was time to do? Let the memories begin obviously…

Also REASON TO YOLO #1 Star Warsweekend. Now if you remember in

Show me your best light saber fight!!!

Ok guys now be Mimi Kaboom and Paige Turner in Round 4 of “Be That Statue”

Andy was just chilling taking in all the sights and sounds until bobby arrived. He was running just a little behind, he told me that the bus driver was crazy.

While we were sitting and waiting Sam snapped this shot. She said it was a little girl being Cinderella with her one glass slipper. How perfect is that?!

Shortly there after I got a text from Bobby saying that he was attempting to get through the giant baggage check. There was a school marching band that was coming in and they were literally the biggest group of people I have ever seen.

But nothing was going to bring me down because this is my FAVORITE PARK and in a few minutes I would be seeing “my love”. Yay happiness

Before long Bobby arrived and we were heading through the special cast member entrance

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

What a fun time, but where would we head next? Is that a real question?!

Tune In Next Time!!!

Last edited by Leasha_Loves_Disney; 07-20-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: