Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #631
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
Hi Lisa, what a busy weekend you had! I had a fun one shopping for new family room furniture! Your telling us about your new furniture and how it really changed your room and made the house feel new, got me thinking about getting new stuff!! So i dragged my husband out and we picked out a wall-unit and a new couch!!! We have a tax-free day coming up in august, so we wont have to pay sales tax...so that justifies it, right???? Lol
Cant wait to read more..
Well, I'm glad that I got your creative redecorating juices flowing and you were able to drag the hubby out. I didn't even think about our no sales tax days here. That would have saved us a lot of moolah. Good for you to remember that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I love all the sea life you saw...with it reaining when we left and we left late at that...I didn't really get to see us sail away...somethng I hope to remedy next time.
I hope that you get to see some of the things that we saw. It was so neat to stand there watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoOffWeGo View Post
trip report is back - thanks Lisa! This is getting good, isn't it?
Oh it's getting good alright....just wait until one of us gets BUSTED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I think that would be so neat to see all the dolphins, stingrays and the matinee! I would have sat and watched them too.

Can't wait to see what a bad woman you are!
I could have stood there for hours and hours just looking for something else to appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Hmm… I may have to message you, cause you just can't get some of that stuff out here in the midwest!!! I have a can of seasoning that is getting low, we're suppose to go to MS in October, so I'm hoping to restock then!

That panini looks amazing!! And how exciting to see the wildlife up close!!
I won't mind sending you some shrimp boil is you want it. Just p.m. the address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
is a sign of good luck when cruising, they also love playing in the bow waves of a ship.

A picture I have of some playing beside us on the Disney Magic in 2008.
SO COOOOOOOL!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #632
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

I was a little behind, thanks to the flu, but I'm caught up now! I love that you saw so many animals, even if you couldn't get great pictures of them. Those wraps and panini look yummy, and the pizza too.

Can't wait to hear how you got the TR title!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #633
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
I was a little behind, thanks to the flu, but I'm caught up now! I love that you saw so many animals, even if you couldn't get great pictures of them. Those wraps and panini look yummy, and the pizza too.

Can't wait to hear how you got the TR title!
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better! I knew that you Miss Animal Lover would like the fact that we saw so many sea animals.

The food from the windows was quite good.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 07-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #634
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

Hi Lisa! Great update!! So cool that you got to see all that sea life!! Glad you enjoyed the food this time! Can't wait to read more!!!

Old 07-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #635
cmdmom
Earning My Ears

Great update! That pannini looks delish.

Shrimp must be deveined for me to eat them too. I live in south Louisiana in Cajun country, so we like our seafood seasoned well.

Can't wait to read more.
5/29-6/5 2010 Pop Century
Old 07-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #636
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeew80 View Post
Hi Lisa! Great update!! So cool that you got to see all that sea life!! Glad you enjoyed the food this time! Can't wait to read more!!!
It was very cool to see the animals in the ocean! I didn't think we'd see that many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdmom View Post
Great update! That pannini looks delish.

Shrimp must be deveined for me to eat them too. I live in south Louisiana in Cajun country, so we like our seafood seasoned well.

Can't wait to read more.
The pannini was very good and we ended up having those several times over the course of the cruise.

Oh yeah, gotta have the deveined shrimp and they must be boiled in seasoned water.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #637
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great update, Lisa. Love the pictures as you are sailing away.

Isn't it great watching the sea animals? Mark and I could sit on the balcony in Marco all day just watching the dolphins or walking the dock to see the jellyfish and the manatees.

Lunch looks really yummy.

Can't wait to hear about dinner.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #638
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

We looked and looked for dolphins on our cruise....no luck! SO cool that you got to see some...and so much other sea life!
Old 07-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #639
RachVH
Mouseketeer

Love all the sealife pictures! I love seeing dolphins and manatees in the open water. My extended family lives on the west coast of Florida, and you can sometimes see manatees and dolphins just offshore at the park near their house. It's incredible, but I always worry that they are going to get hurt, the manatees especially. I hate to see them with their backs all scraped up from getting hit by boats or Jetskis. They are so beautiful in the water!
Old 07-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #640
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Great update!! Can't wait to hear what you did next?! And excited to hear all your thoughts about the cruise.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 07-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #641
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great update, Lisa. Love the pictures as you are sailing away.

Isn't it great watching the sea animals? Mark and I could sit on the balcony in Marco all day just watching the dolphins or walking the dock to see the jellyfish and the manatees.

Lunch looks really yummy.

Can't wait to hear about dinner.
I could have stood there forever watching to see what animal poked it's head up from the ocean. It's just so neat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
We looked and looked for dolphins on our cruise....no luck! SO cool that you got to see some...and so much other sea life!
What a bummer that you didn't see any dolphins! It was really neat to see so many different sea creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachVH View Post
Love all the sealife pictures! I love seeing dolphins and manatees in the open water. My extended family lives on the west coast of Florida, and you can sometimes see manatees and dolphins just offshore at the park near their house. It's incredible, but I always worry that they are going to get hurt, the manatees especially. I hate to see them with their backs all scraped up from getting hit by boats or Jetskis. They are so beautiful in the water!
How cool that you get to see the manatees and dolphins! I can see how you would be scared for the manatees. I know that the ones at Epcot and Sea World are all rescue animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Great update!! Can't wait to hear what you did next?! And excited to hear all your thoughts about the cruise.
I wanted to try and get an installment posted this afternoon but my boss came back from court early. Maybe, he'll decide to leave soon.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #642
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I wanted to try and get an installment posted this afternoon but my boss came back from court early. Maybe, he'll decide to leave soon.
He acts like he expects you to work for him or something… What is that about?

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #643
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
He acts like he expects you to work for him or something… What is that about?

I know! He stayed late yesterday and came in earlier than his "normal" this morning. Gosh darn him!

Old 07-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #644
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Shhhhhhh, I'm working on an update in between answering the phones, printing out monthly Statements and listening to the boss grumble. I may not get it posted until late this afternoon but I'll get it posted.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #645
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

I think I would have loved the sail away. I had no idea you could see all that sea life right there!

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: