Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #1741
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

LOL at Hunter showing off his calf muscles!!

We haven't seen F! in FOREVER, I think it's high time we made the 18 mile long trek to the show!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #1742
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I am over Hunter trying to impress Michelle's girls.

We missed Fantasmic again this trip.

Therefore I really enjoyed seeing your pictures....you got some great ones.

RIP Genie
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #1743
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

I only like Fantasmic if I don't have to wait for it. Glad you got great seats!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #1744
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

LOVE all your pictures!!! Y'all are all a hot mess.............. I am so glad that y'all were able to take Jesse and Lacey, AND get Jesse infected with the Disney bug!!!! Poor man; he didn't have a chance and I'm sure he wasn't aware that there isn't a cure......... .

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #1745
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Would you believe that we've managed to miss Fantasmic on every single trip? None of us has seen it! We've got to change that.

Love all of the family photos. It struck me how very happy Lacey looks.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #1746
rndmr2
DIS Veteran

I got caught up today and tonight with your last couple of updates, you really got some great pics of Fantasmic! I gave up on getting good pics of it until I get a better camera, I just sit back and enjoy. I think I might have taken one or 2 last time.

8/1985--Days Inn Sand Lake Rd, 8/1987-- Wilson World, 12/1987-- Contemporary, 8/1989-- Caribbean Beach, 12/1989-- Port Orleans (now POFQ), 7/1990-- Caribbean Beach, 6/1991-- Carribbean Beach (Senior Week!), 8/1992-- Port Orleans (Now POFQ), 9/1995--All Star Music, August 1998-- Dixie Landings -Alligator Bayou (now PO Riverside), 7/1999-- All Star Movies, 11/2004-- Pop Century, 5/2010 POR Magnolia Bend, 5/2011 Saratoga Springs Resort
Old 11-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #1747
MEK
DIS Veteran

I haven't seen Fantasmic since 2008. I think maybe its time.

Yeah for RnR! Love that ride and the pre show is fun!

Love the group foot shot.

Oh and Hunter showing off his big old calf muscle! Too funny.

Your first picture in this update is soooooo pretty! Very nice!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #1749
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Caught up again!

You had me CRACKING UP at your Hannibal Lector picture on BTMRR! Oh, that was a good one! I post the good, the bad and the crazy too on my TR...as I'm sure you've noticed! LOL

I love that Hunter was trying to impress the girls. Too funny! And your next bit "the backsack is not a jockstrap!" YIKES! This should be good...
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #1750
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Hello! I hope that you all had a great weekend and are gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas! It was a pretty busy weekend around the McBride household as always thus no update or replies on the trip report. I hope to remedy that this afternoon and tomorrow.

Do any of you still have VCRs? If you do and have young children, shoot me a p.m. I have quite a few VHS movies that I would like to get rid of but I can't find anybody who still has a VCR. All you'd have to do is pay for the shipping costs....the tapes will be free!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #1751
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

I've never ridden RNRC because I'm chicken. Are there stomach drops? I hate those and am to scared to try it.

We bought that R2D2 cup during Star Wars weekend. Ours came with a drink in it. Its sitting on my Disney shelf right now.

We love Fantasmic too. I can never get a good picture of it but that doesn't stop me from trying

You say you can't find anyone with a VCR? Not only do I have one but I have 2 and they both work! But I know what you mean I don't think I know anyone who has one anymore. Mine are both VCR DVD combos.

I bet you are itching to get on the road to see Lacey & Jesse!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #1752
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

All caught up.

Good times at DHS with the finale being Fantasmic.

The licking pic, eewww.

great pics. Looking forward to more. If I don't get back in time hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #1753
tink65
Earning My Ears

Hey Lisa, Whew.....just got all caught up. I must say this...I love your trip reports! So entertaining! So pardon me if I missed this update but let me ask this? Where did you end up booking? Last thing I remember reading was your ticker said CSR but I thought your ticker now says CBR.....which one? My brother & sister in law just got back from an 8 night stay at CBR and loved it! That was their first time there! We stayed at POR last year for the first time & fell in love! Loved your Hannibal Lector picture!!! LOL I know what you mean about Sci Fin....food isn't really anything spectacular but the atmosphere makes up for it. Having dinner at Sci Fi has become a favorite family tradition for us! Oh well....thanks for all the updates! Safe travels to TN for Thanksgiving!
Old 11-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #1754
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink65 View Post
Hey Lisa, Whew.....just got all caught up. I must say this...I love your trip reports! So entertaining! So pardon me if I missed this update but let me ask this? Where did you end up booking? Last thing I remember reading was your ticker said CSR but I thought your ticker now says CBR.....which one? My brother & sister in law just got back from an 8 night stay at CBR and loved it! That was their first time there! We stayed at POR last year for the first time & fell in love! Loved your Hannibal Lector picture!!! LOL I know what you mean about Sci Fin....food isn't really anything spectacular but the atmosphere makes up for it. Having dinner at Sci Fi has become a favorite family tradition for us! Oh well....thanks for all the updates! Safe travels to TN for Thanksgiving!
As of right now, we're back at the CBR. There's a large convention booked at the CSR and I could tell that Mama was a bit worried about the CSR and a convention and it wasn't worth the worry so we switched back. After we made the switch, Lacey admitted that Jesse had wanted to stay at the CBR again so that he could explore the resort a bit more than he had the chance to on the previous trip. Guess we'll give another moderate a shot sometime in the future.

I'm more than ready to hit the road tomorrow. I've been dropping hints to the boss about how long of a drive it is so that he'll take pity on me and let me leave early.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #1755
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
All caught up.

Good times at DHS with the finale being Fantasmic.

The licking pic, eewww.

great pics. Looking forward to more. If I don't get back in time hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

You can never tell what John is going to do but I didn't expect that big lick!

I hope that you and Vinny have a great Thanksgiving as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
I've never ridden RNRC because I'm chicken. Are there stomach drops? I hate those and am to scared to try it.

We bought that R2D2 cup during Star Wars weekend. Ours came with a drink in it. Its sitting on my Disney shelf right now.

We love Fantasmic too. I can never get a good picture of it but that doesn't stop me from trying

You say you can't find anyone with a VCR? Not only do I have one but I have 2 and they both work! But I know what you mean I don't think I know anyone who has one anymore. Mine are both VCR DVD combos.

I bet you are itching to get on the road to see Lacey & Jesse!
I'm a rollercoaster chicken too but I love RnRC. It's so fun and the loops and all are so quick that you don't realize you're even upside down.

We still have a VCR/DVD combo and it works but some of these movies are ones that I know Hunter would never ever pull out and watch again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Caught up again!

You had me CRACKING UP at your Hannibal Lector picture on BTMRR! Oh, that was a good one! I post the good, the bad and the crazy too on my TR...as I'm sure you've noticed! LOL

I love that Hunter was trying to impress the girls. Too funny! And your next bit "the backsack is not a jockstrap!" YIKES! This should be good...
I knew that the Hannibal Lector picture would get a few laughs and, if nothing else, make someone's day.

The backsack/jockstrap post comes about because of Jen and Skip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
Fantasmic is allusive to my family! I keep trying to plan it and it just doesn't happen! I keep saying "one day"! I saw pictures I have never seen before!
Are you kidding me? You've got to see Fantasmic!

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: