Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #421
katt789
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness Frump ear hats are a grand idea! I love it! Lucky you guys both got the birthday discount too, awesome!! I didn't know they did that (granted I've always gone for the headband ears, not the embroider-able ones)

Ah! I wanted to get bows from her so bad, but apparently she's backed up enough that she's not taking any new orders right now!

It's very safe to say that I just added that nutella waffle sandwich to my list of things to eat in Sept! It certainly won't be hard to convince my mom into it haha! And hey, ice cream 3 times in 1 day is totally acceptable. I definitely agree that the pineapple juice makes it melt faster. I like pineapple, but with the juice & ice cream it's just too much, so I usually go for the vanilla swirl or just the soft serve.

Yay for matching outfits! I'm excited to read about your night at Epcot!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 08-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #422
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reberella View Post
I love those frump hats! You two look so cute That would be interesting to see on someones hat That's weird that they didn't allow nicknames on hats before

Thanks you! I know! It's so strange.

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!
DL: 2009: Fairfield Inn Marriot/ 2010: Camelot Inn/ 2013: Carousel Inn

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!"
"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #423
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Oh my goodness Frump ear hats are a grand idea! I love it! Lucky you guys both got the birthday discount too, awesome!! I didn't know they did that (granted I've always gone for the headband ears, not the embroider-able ones)

Ah! I wanted to get bows from her so bad, but apparently she's backed up enough that she's not taking any new orders right now!

Thanks! We love them! The birthday discount was awesome! The headbands are definitely a lot more manageable haha.

I think she's opening again in a week and a half.

It's very safe to say that I just added that nutella waffle sandwich to my list of things to eat in Sept! It certainly won't be hard to convince my mom into it haha! And hey, ice cream 3 times in 1 day is totally acceptable. I definitely agree that the pineapple juice makes it melt faster. I like pineapple, but with the juice & ice cream it's just too much, so I usually go for the vanilla swirl or just the soft serve.

Yay for matching outfits! I'm excited to read about your night at Epcot!
It's definitely worth it! SO good! Oh yes it certainly is! Those are really good too. I'm not a big fan of it with the juice either.

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

Old 08-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #424
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post

Hehe YES. Well thank you very much! It's one of the things we pride ourselves on. You must channel your inner Frump. It'll help you grow a second stomach I think. It's sort of a national emergency. YOU must eat. It's your salute to all nations but mostly America. Sam Eagle would be so proud.
"It's sort of a national emergency." OH I AGREE. Thank God I met you guys. THE FRUMPS UNDERSTAND ME. I am going to channel my inner frump SO hard in October. I may even rock the frumpy bun in my hair. We'll see.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #425
SummerInDisney
Earning My Ears

Frump Ears Disney should really market those, I need to invest in some frump ears
Old 08-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #426
frankieeyre
Mouseketeer

- Frump hats!!! What an amazing idea, seams so obvious now you've got them! So glad, they look amazing!!
- Kristen, i LOVE your backpack, where did you get it?
- o.m.g that waffle looks AMAZING, however I don't like fruit so I would get a plain one, but even that looks so so so good!!
- Jess your face is priceless in the splash mountain picture!!
- Those dole whips look yummy, will definitely make my sister have one next trip, she loves pineapple!
- Those flower pictures are really good! Whoever is taking the photos there is very artistic!
- Love the matching t-shirts!!!
Can't wait for the next report! :D :D
Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #427
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
"It's sort of a national emergency." OH I AGREE. Thank God I met you guys. THE FRUMPS UNDERSTAND ME. I am going to channel my inner frump SO hard in October. I may even rock the frumpy bun in my hair. We'll see.
Hahaha thank GOD. We getcha girl. YAY please do! That's my signature look. Jess rarely wears it, and almost never in public. Me, on the other hand, some of my friends are like "What does your hair look like when it's down again?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerInDisney View Post
Frump Ears Disney should really market those, I need to invest in some frump ears
Hahaha they totally should! You should inquire LOL.

WDW Commando #141

Completed Trip Reports:

Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #428
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieeyre View Post
- Frump hats!!! What an amazing idea, seams so obvious now you've got them! So glad, they look amazing!!
- Kristen, i LOVE your backpack, where did you get it?
- o.m.g that waffle looks AMAZING, however I don't like fruit so I would get a plain one, but even that looks so so so good!!
- Jess your face is priceless in the splash mountain picture!!
- Those dole whips look yummy, will definitely make my sister have one next trip, she loves pineapple!
- Those flower pictures are really good! Whoever is taking the photos there is very artistic!
- Love the matching t-shirts!!!
Can't wait for the next report! :D :D
Thanks! We love them!

Vera Bradley! I don't know if you guys have that in the UK...but they have a website!

They have other ones too, like spicy chicken and ham and cheese!

Isn't it though!? I crack up EVERY. TIME.

She'll love it then! They're fabulous!

Thanks! I think I took the ones at Saratoga, but Jess is definitely the photographer. She's got the super fancy camera! I think our inner artsy photographer selves come out when we're in Disney though.

Thank you!

WDW Commando #141

Completed Trip Reports:

Old 08-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #429
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Ugh, talk about annoying. I hate the stupid submission timer on these comments. Now I have to rewrite what was an awesome comment :P

Anyways, love your Frump ears! "Frump font" haha I can only imagine what that looks like. But I really don't like the whole nickname issue, I was hoping before I would get some nickname if I get the chance for some nice Ears. :/ Love MK Map bow, Kristen! And those Waffle sandwiches are looking good, might have to jump on the Nutella train for those or I'll go for the Spicy Chicken ones instead. Either way, they really are very photogenic.

Oh my gosh what an awesome Splash Mountain photo! Jess' face, truly priceless. A shame the angle of the camera had to block out Kristen's face or did you not want to be seen? And that's so cool you got to meet up with another friend Jess. I think it's so hard for me now to think of not seeing friends in the World because they always show up. And mmmm... that Citrus Swirl looks good! I think I may have to pay my new friend the Orange Bird a visit, it seems this Sunshine Tree Terrace is the place to be now.

I have to agree with Kristen, yes, there truly is no limit to how much ice cream you have in a day and yes, that did deserve it's only separate section. No one's mad!

Oh those Dole Whips, they are so enticing and photogenic. I may have to give up my aversion to pineapple just for those Dole Whips, you know... to please the people... hehe The things Disney makes me do. *crosses fingers for DLR trip* Love all your shadow/Hidden Mickey pictures! You guys always find new ways to make an HM for yourselves haha The one in the rocks is great though and I love the flower pictures (So pretty!). The whole matching T-shirts thing is such a good idea too, you guys are such a... precious pair of friends. I may have to do something similar at Design-A-Tee for the (possible) graduation trip with friends except more multi-colored... if you don't mind of course, but it's SUCH a great idea.

Hope I didn't go too overboard with this comment, can't wait to read about your park for the night!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #430
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

Love the Frump-date!

I really love the mouse ears- so funny they had to be approved!

How come your pineapple softserve is a different color than Katie's?! Are there different types?
DH Me DS (5) DD (2) and Baby #3 due in March!
My (very bare) Fall 2013 Pre-trip Report!
7 childhood trips, Off site- 1990-2004, 2007- Universal's Royal Pacific
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
Old 08-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #431
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Lovin the frump hats. I love how the bow comes out under the hat as well
Old 08-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #432
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

The Frump Mickey ears are like…the most genius idea EVER!

I LOVE your MK park bow, Kristen! I have looked at the girl’s website before and I love everything she makes.

The Nutella waffle sandwich is beautiful.

I love vintage Disney things and the Orange Bird now takes up a very big place in my life. I don’t know, when they re-introduced him, I just fell in love with him. Maybe it’s his little catchy song. “Little orange bird, in the sunshine tree…” And he’s adorable!

The Dole Whip group picture is wonderful. Heaven all in one photo.

The Frump ears and the shirts go so well together!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #433
alliebelle3
Mouseketeer

That picture of you two in front of the castle with your embroidered ears is one of the cutest pics EVER!

On my last trip my sister got the nutella waffle and I was very jealous and wanted one for myself, so I went the next morning when we were at the magic kingdom (healthy breakfast, right?!) but was bummed they weren't serving them yet....BUT they had an egg and cheese waffle sandwich and oh. my. god....it was delish!

Oh...and... I live in Saratoga Springs NY and I'm happy to report that Saratogian is a word
Old 08-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #434
pirateprincess1976
Mouseketeer

Location: 2 1/2 hour plane ride from the Happiest Place on Earth

Frump hats= best idea EVER!
Pop Century 2005,2007,2011,2013,2014

Art of Animation 2013
Trip reports: Sept2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186145 May2014 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3279242
Old 08-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #435
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Frump hats, waffles with nutella, instagram, citrus swirl, Orange Bird, dole whip, and a perfect Splash Mountain picture - both of those updates were epic.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: