Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #31
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

I'm here! I'm here!! I laughed out loud at your title, I love it already!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #32
Jacksonev1
Mouseketeer

So excited to read this! We just stayed at Pop and loved it!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #33
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
I'm here! I'm here!! I laughed out loud at your title, I love it already!
yay!! I am so happy that you're here! You'll laugh even harder when I tell you the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonev1 View Post
So excited to read this! We just stayed at Pop and loved it!
Glad to have you along!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
dramaqueenemj22
Mouseketeer

Hi! I'm joining for this TR I loved your last one so of course I had to join along for this one.

You and your daughter remind me and my mom which is probs why I like it so much. But whatever the reason I'm back.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #35
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I'm in! Great start so far!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 06-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #36
Sam33
DIS Veteran

YAYAYAAYAYAY! It's what I've been waiting for!

So, cutest dress ever that Shan (that's weird, knowing her as Jasmine and then having to switch. I kept saying to myself "wait, who's shan!") is wearing for her pedicure. It's like a mix of two dresses I have but better than both. Don't you hate when you find something cute but there's one minor STUPID thing on it that ruins the whole thing? Her perfect version of my dresses reminded me of that pet peeve.

And that's so cute with her BF. It's so hard to leave! We were in Iowa for a week but my husband left with 4 days remaining on my trip! I had to move from a queen to a twin at my grandma's because it made me miss him so much more with the empty space in the bed
Silly boys and their necessary-ousness....

And I love how your airport advertises the Jets!

I think that's all I have to say I always read through and see what I want to comment on and then forget half the things when I get to my post.

Back to the finals !
Old 06-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #37
OhioDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

Hey BangBang Chicken...Where's Carl?http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post50814403 CURRENT TR in Progress Really? All of us? ... a Jan PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186622
The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...happened to us! A 2013 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066866
Road Trip! Stop1: Inkedupmomma's Wedding, Stop 2: Disney - A Feb 2013 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post45966160
Small Po-taaaa-toes! My Sept 2011 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post42885313
The "I said I wasn't going to do a PTR...PTR (Sept 2011) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post39927349
Drama Please End...Fun, Please Begin..A Sept TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post38357331
Old 06-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #38
JustADreamAway
Earning My Ears

I stumbled across your last trip report and loved reading it! I can't wait to read all about this one too

...There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away...
2012-Art of Animation/Pop Century 2012- Pop Century 2012-Port Orleans Riverside 2011-Pop Century 2010-All Star Movies 2009-Animal Kingdom Lodge 2006-Caribbean Beach Resort 2001-Caribbean Beach Resort 1998-Contemporary Resort 1996- Polynesian Resort 1993- Polynesian Resort 1991- Disney Inn
Old 06-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #39
KatMark
DIS Veteran

You didn't tell me you started and now I'm on page 3! Ugh!!!! Will catch up in morning
Old 06-10-2012, 12:09 AM   #40
jc040404
DIS Veteran

I didn't realize you'd gone back to WDW already!! Your TR title got me! Can't wait to hear what's behind this one.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #41
kmd1974
Earning My Ears

Location: Way Down South & 660 miles from Disney Houma,Louisiana

I love reading your trip reports!! We were there at the same time. But we stayed at the Coronado Springs. I never stayed at POP but always wanted to. Maybe in February when we go back. Can't wait until your next update.

Fort Wilderness Campground: Nov. 1991
Port of Orleans Riverside: Aug. 2009
Caribbean Beach Resort: May 2010
Coronado Springs Resort: May 2012
Coronado Springs Resort: Feb 2013
Port of Orleans Riverside: March 2014
Caribbean Beach resort May/June 2015

Old 06-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #42
jjk

Pete and I wait and watch some lovely baby lizards
I have always booked myself
"Play Up Pompey"

great start looking forward to reading more

2000 Disneyland paris 2003 Ramada inn 2004 Quality inn plaza2005 Cumbrian lakes2006 Emerald Island July and December2007 Emerald Island May and July2008 Emerald Island and Contemporary Resort2009 Saratoga Springs 2010 Animal Kingdom lodge2011HRH Animal KingdomLodge 2012Holiday inn Miami ocean front /Animal Kingdom lodge
Old 06-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #43
we3travellers
Mouseketeer

Yay! I've been waiting for this TR! Welcome home!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #44
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

OK you've had a day, where is part 2?
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 06-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #45
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueenemj22 View Post
Hi! I'm joining for this TR I loved your last one so of course I had to join along for this one.

You and your daughter remind me and my mom which is probs why I like it so much. But whatever the reason I'm back.
That's great! I hope you enjoy this one just as much

Well whatever it is, we're glad you're here! There is nothing like a great mother/daughter relationship is there, glad you have it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I'm in! Great start so far!
Yay! You're here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam33 View Post
YAYAYAAYAYAY! It's what I've been waiting for!

So, cutest dress ever that Shan (that's weird, knowing her as Jasmine and then having to switch. I kept saying to myself "wait, who's shan!") is wearing for her pedicure. It's like a mix of two dresses I have but better than both. Don't you hate when you find something cute but there's one minor STUPID thing on it that ruins the whole thing? Her perfect version of my dresses reminded me of that pet peeve.
Isn't it adorable! She was a little uncertain of it when she bought it so she tried it on for me and I said "are you kidding me, it's perfect". She has the same pet peeve as you! For her, it's usually that she loves the bottom and hates the top, especially if it's strapless.
And that's so cute with her BF. It's so hard to leave! We were in Iowa for a week but my husband left with 4 days remaining on my trip! I had to move from a queen to a twin at my grandma's because it made me miss him so much more with the empty space in the bed
Silly boys and their necessary-ousness....
I felt so bad for both of them but it was perfect timing for Jeff's exams and papers. I felt worse for him because I knew how much he wanted to go with us.
And I love how your airport advertises the Jets!
I zoomed in on that for another picture but you were the only reader that I knew for sure would appreciate it so I posted this one

I think that's all I have to say I always read through and see what I want to comment on and then forget half the things when I get to my post.

Back to the finals !
Who are you cheering for now? I think it's LA but can't remember!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post

SOPHIA!!! I have a story later in the TR where we had a full blown conversation about you guys! We were definiately thinking about all of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADreamAway View Post
I stumbled across your last trip report and loved reading it! I can't wait to read all about this one too
So happy that you enjoyed it and I hope you find this one just as entertaining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
You didn't tell me you started and now I'm on page 3! Ugh!!!! Will catch up in morning
I'm so sorry Kathy, we desperately need a new battery for the computer and because of that it's doing wonky things so just getting the post with links took me forever. Glad you found it tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc040404 View Post
I didn't realize you'd gone back to WDW already!! Your TR title got me! Can't wait to hear what's behind this one.
Well hello there! Yes, it seems nothing can keep us away I had a few in mind, but this one just kept coming to the forefront!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd1974 View Post
I love reading your trip reports!! We were there at the same time. But we stayed at the Coronado Springs. I never stayed at POP but always wanted to. Maybe in February when we go back. Can't wait until your next update.
Thank you! I have always thought about staying at CS, it looks so lovely! Did you like it? How nice that you know you're going back in February! That always makes coming home a little easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk View Post
great start looking forward to reading more
Great to have you along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3travellers View Post
Yay! I've been waiting for this TR! Welcome home!
Awww thank you so much! And thank you for the welcome home! Having a TR to write sure does help with the post Disney blues that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
OK you've had a day, where is part 2?
I'm a slacker, I know Going to work on it right now! I just realized I may have to do two today because I don't have many pics from the remainder of our arrival day

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: