Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #1081
kirstie101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmgreenesq View Post
I'll be at the Tinker Bell Half. I'm not running it. I'm working it as a volunteer. I'll be in the Expo collecting waivers and handing out bibs on Friday. On Sunday, I'll be reporting for duty at 2:00 am to set up the finish line area. Not sure what I did to draw that duty, but I'll be there.

Rick
Thanks for volunteering, Rick!

Kirsten
kirstie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #1082
jessicaerv
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I'll be at the Tinker Bell Half. I'm not running it. I'm working it as a volunteer. I'll be in the Expo collecting waivers and handing out bibs on Friday. On Sunday, I'll be reporting for duty at 2:00 am to set up the finish line area. Not sure what I did to draw that duty, but I'll be there.

Rick
Thanks Rick!! You rock!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #1083
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

THANK YOU RICK! Really appreciate you doing this for us! You rock!

Corral info for Tink: Was hoping they would be nudged into posting it sooner, or that she'd give me some basic info. So I emailed trackshack. Got this reply:

Thank you for contacting us. Under the Runner Info tab on the www.rundisney.com event site, we will be posting a corral assignments section just after the waivers download link. I was told this should be listed by middle of next week.

Boo! No corral info until next week folks!

Mother runner blogger who loves Disney & family. Working on leading My No-Guilt Life- letting go of the guilt and finding other things to hold on to.

Join me in my DietBet starting July 14!

My No-Guilt Life
longhorns2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #1084
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Rick
Thanks for helping us out Rick. I love race volunteers - we couldn't be having these magical moments without people like you making it happen for us. Big, big thank you for doing this for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorns2 View Post
Corral info for Tink: Was hoping they would be nudged into posting it sooner, or that she'd give me some basic info. So I emailed trackshack. Got this reply:

Thank you for contacting us. Under the Runner Info tab on the www.rundisney.com event site, we will be posting a corral assignments section just after the waivers download link. I was told this should be listed by middle of next week.

Darn! I'm expecting to be a couple of corrals back but would like to know. Just because I'm nosey and don't like not knowing!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
kindakrazy2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #1085
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Darn! I'm expecting to be a couple of corrals back but would like to know. Just because I'm nosey and don't like not knowing!
What's your bib number Sarah? We could take a guess for you.

I emailed back, thanking her and noting I was hoping we'd hear before the holidays. She said to check Monday because you never know, it could go up before next week, but she was told mid-next week.

Mother runner blogger who loves Disney & family. Working on leading My No-Guilt Life- letting go of the guilt and finding other things to hold on to.

My No-Guilt Life
Old 12-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #1086
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What's your bib number Sarah? We could take a guess for you.

I emailed back, thanking her and noting I was hoping we'd hear before the holidays. She said to check Monday because you never know, it could go up before next week, but she was told mid-next week.

I'm bib 4917. My totally uneducated guess is corral c. Of course I have absolutely nothing to back that up with, just a gut feeling! lol!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 12-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #1087
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

That's my guess too- the guys I have seen with bib numbers are all in the 4000s so my thinking is C will be 4000-6000 or something in that range.

Did you get confirmation they took your updated time?

My No-Guilt Life
Old 12-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #1088
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's my guess too- the guys I have seen with bib numbers are all in the 4000s so my thinking is C will be 4000-6000 or something in that range.

Did you get confirmation they took your updated time?
Ya, I did. I hope they updated it. I had a 1:00:18 time for a 10km so mid way in the pack sounds about right.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 12-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #1089
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

Okay, well, I'd suggest taking proof back in to runner relations. Your 10K time is faster than mine, and my bib number is WAY lower. So bring your proof, have them check it to be sure you are in the right place! That seems like A corral to me, not C. It would be mid pack if there were a ton of dudes running, but against women, I'd say that's A corral numbers!

Found this from DL thread.

Here is the corral information for the 2012 Disneyland Half Marathon:
Corral Bib Range
Elite 1-30
A 31-2350
B 2351-4375
C 4376-5908
D 5909-8700
E 8701-11492
F 11493-14284
G 14285-17500

Tink is showing A-E corrals in the brochure. I'm guessing slightly smaller A-B corral, then a larger E corral.

My No-Guilt Life
Old 12-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #1090
kirstie101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
THANK YOU RICK! Really appreciate you doing this for us! You rock!

Thanks for emailing and getting us the info! At least we can stop compulsively checking for a few days!

Kirsten
Old 12-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #1091
specialks
Quickly becoming a Disney addict!

Quote:

Rick
Thanks for volunteering!
WDW Wine & Dine 1/2 Nov 9-11, 2012 - ASMovies ~~ Jan 26-31, 2012 DLR Tinker Bell 1/2 Marathon - BW Stovalls ~~ DLR Oct 23-26, 2011 - GCH ~~ DLR Dec 7-14, 2010 TR - ResInnGarGrv ~~ DLR Sept 19-26, 2009 - HomSteGarGrv ~~ DLR Sept 13-20, 2008 - HomSteGarGrv
specialks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #1092
kirstie101
DIS Veteran

Today is supposed to be a 7 mile run for me but its storming here pretty good. The upside is that I'm off work tomorrow so I can run then if it doesn't clear up anytime today.
Hows everyone doing? I know its harder to fit those runs in with the holidays being here!

Kirsten
Old 12-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #1093
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

I had 6 scheduled for yesterday, but it turned into a fast 5K because of time (and my lazy butt didn't get out of bed because it was cold!) Since I did that, my legs are kinda pooped today. so I'm resting. Maybe 6 tomorrow- we'll see!

Overall, feeling good on training. The next 2 days will be hard to get things figured out, after that, I'll be in the clear family wise.

My No-Guilt Life
Old 12-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #1094
jessicaerv
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstie101 View Post
Today is supposed to be a 7 mile run for me but its storming here pretty good. The upside is that I'm off work tomorrow so I can run then if it doesn't clear up anytime today.
Hows everyone doing? I know its harder to fit those runs in with the holidays being here!
I wonder if we're in the same general area. Its been rainy and really windy most of yesterday all today so far. I had planned to run 5 or 6 today so I'm still hoping it'll clear up this afternoon. Luckily, the clouds have helped with insulation so its not horrible cold... low 50s, I think.

I have to work at least a half day tomorrow and my FIL is flying in tomorrow evening, so not much option to reschedule the run for tomorrow.

Rain, rain, go away...... EVERYBODY WITH ME NOW!!
Old 12-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #1095
indygirl99
DIS Veteran

I went out for a 6 mile run/walk and all I can say is the satellites are really screwed up.

My Nike+ only gave me credit for 3.8 and said it took 32 min to do mile 3.

I should have known when my alarm clock that also runs off the satellites was screwed up this morning.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: