Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #121
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnm02 View Post
I'm also interested to hear your feedback on TRex after you go. I was really torn between that and Rainforest, but Rainforest ended up winning only due to location. I think we'll try to get to TRex next trip.

I agree with you about the online check in. I don't really get what the advantage is if you still have to wait in a line at the front desk when you arrive

I saw a lot of floppy hats at my local JCPenney. Might be worth checking out if you haven't tried there yet.
I will let you know what T-Rex is like when we get back. Thanks for the tip on Penney's - hadn't thought to check there and I feel like I'm running out of options!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNipRules View Post
I'm on the fence about online check-in also. I would like to do it, but I'm still undecided as to whether or not I really want to do it or not. My TA says that she can do it for me, but that's no fun. LOL!!

We also like the interaction with the Cast Members when we check-in. We usually get all kinds of helpful information from them when we do that.

As of right now we probably aren't going to do online check-in. Just because I'm too fussy and want to make sure I like my location.
You sound just like me!

Quote:
If you are going to have a rental car I would check out the different shops on 192 for all your shopping needs. LOL! You would be amazed at what you can find at those odd looking shops on 192. They literally have everything. From floppy hats to water misters.

I would definitely check out the Target's and WalMarts there. Why? Because lots of times they carry Disney related stuff in the stores for cheaper than Disney. Even water misters. DH told me that the Target on 192 is bigger than most and that they have a whole section of Disney stuff. It's odd what he knows. LOL!!

Track and Field is the one thing that I get bored with during the olympics. LOL! DH laughs at me because I make fun of the athletes. Well, not make fun of them really, but I tell them that they should have run faster. LOL!! I told you that I'm weird.
Thanks for the tips on the 192 stores. DH and I will have the car, of course, and we'll need to venture out for some groceries as well.

Track & Field mostly bores me as well, but it is quite inspiring at times, too. Better than watching water polo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom View Post
I get the distinct impression that online check-in is more for Disney's convenience than for the customer's. But maybe they just haven't worked out all the bugs yet, I dunno.

Although I go for straw hats, myself, I think it's hard to find a hat with a brim all the way around, so I've started buying a new one long before the old one wears out. I have a stack of them up on a horsie statue at the top of a tall bookcase in my room -- about half of them are worn out, but they all carry so many vacation memories, y'know?

Also, I see them most in truck stops and touristy places like that, ditto floppy hats if you're thinking the kind I think you're thinking of. I think they're too practical for fashion, so the malls and a lot of local stores don't carry them.

That is excellent -- and what any inspiring choice for watching! Maybe I should set the rebounder up in the living room so I can watch TV on it.
I have to agree with you on the convenience factor - it's definitely NOT for the customer (though they'd like you to think that way).

I will be hitting some of the more touristy places when we get there to look for a hat if I don't find one at Penney's. That's the last place I have to check and then I'm giving up on finding one here.

I find exercising while watching TV definitely makes the time fly by. I don't know what I'll do once the Olympics are off though - something different and exciting to watch every day has been nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
I LOVE online check-in! We always arrive to our resort pretty early, so our room is never ready. However, they always offer us a room that is ready right now, but it doesn't meet our requests. I always call and put in my requests with a CM and then I fax in my requests about 3 days before arrival. They do room assignments around the 3 day mark, so this just restates what I want. I would recommend doing online check-in no earlier than 2 days before arrival day.

Anyways....we have always been able to chat with the CM's working the online check-in desk. We've stayed at Pop the last two trips, and there was literally NO ONE in the online check-in line. Again, we have flown in on Wednesdays in the past and arrived very early (around 10am), so that might have something to do with it. I'm sure everything is more chaotic on a weekend day.
Thank you for the tips and info on the online check-in! Our TA has noted our preferences/requests on our reservation, but I'll probably call a few days before to reinforce them.

We checked in last time on a Saturday, and it was nuts! Going to try a Monday check-in this time and see if that's any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkernj View Post
Just catching up here, I can't wait to hear what your DHs surprise is! I don't know that I'd be able to give up control of an entire day and trust that mine would come up with something I'd be happy with I'm just a control freak that way Loved the comment about the crappy t-shirt, that'd be me for sure, he'd plan a nap/pool day or something rediculously relaxing while I would be dying to go to a park.

Good for you on the pre-trip exercise I've been doing this too lately. If you have a smartphone, Nike has a free app that tracks your running/walking. I strap my iphone to my arm and it records how long/far/calories, then charts it. It also tells me when I'm doing better than usual(and worse than usual). I mostly use it on the treadmill, but have used it outside too and it tracks distance with GPS. I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks now and have 28 miles logged in!

As for on-line check in, the last time I did it (at POR), the line was longer than the regular check in, and we waited 40 min(there were only two windows open for on-line checkin, and six for regular check in). The time before that(at POP), there was only one person in line before us, and no one in the regular line, so it was probably would have worked out about the same. Oh, and I didn't get my building request either time.

I'm not sure what I'll do this trip, but I'm guessing my OCD self will do the on-line check in anyway.
DH dropped a few hints about the surprise ... more info in the next post.

I actually don't have a smartphone - I have a dumb one! No apps for me. 28 miles in 2 weeks is fantastic! I'm not tracking miles, but I can assure you it wouldn't come close to touching that! Kudos to YOU!

So many different opinions on the online check-in! I'll probably decide at the last minute ... I'm known for that.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #122
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Guess what my DH asked me for last night? Wait for it ...

He wants a list of all the "pre-bookable activities" at WDW and the phone numbers on how to book them, specifically the carriage ride. He also wanted to know if the surrey bikes and pontoon boats had to be booked ahead of time or if we could just walk up and snag one. We briefly spoke about a Wishes cruise, but when I reminded him that it was $350, that dropped out of the conversation immediately. He wants all the information so he can "see all the things that are available in case we decide to do something while we're there."

THEN ... he wanted me to write down the information for the Disney Florist!

I need to explain a few things here. My DH hates the computer. He doesn't do email. He won't use the computer for anything more than is absolutely necessary. It isn't that he doesn't know HOW to use it, he just doesn't WANT to use it. He could easily find out all this stuff on his own, but he knows I already know, so it's easier for him just to ask me. Kind of hard to keep a secret that way, when you're asking the person the surprise is for for information ABOUT said surprise, ya know?

My sweet hubby. He tries! He thinks he's being sneaky, and I won't dare let on like I am catching on to anything. He would be so disappointed if he knew that I was figuring things out, so I'll keep playing dumb.

This could possibly just be a big fake-out anyway. We will have a car so he could fathomably take me ANYWHERE, not necessarily in WDW. He knows I've been wanting to get back to Winter Park and Mount Dora ...

The plot thickens!

(As a side note, as I'm typing this out, One Republic is on Good Morning America playing "Good Life" and I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face while I'm smiling like an idiot , singing along! )

36 days until vacation, 38 days until WDW! <------ One Republic!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #123
CatNipRules
Overplanner Extraordinaire....
I love them when they are raw
I got Mickey mail

Your husband is sooooo sweet! Our men try, but it's hard for them to keep it a secret when they ask us so many questions. LOL!!

As far as the carriage rides I don't think you have to pre-book it. If memory serves me right they are there most nights in front of the hotel. I think it's only when the weather is bad that they aren't there. Of course it could have changed since the last time we stayed there.

I believe that the pontoon boats are the same way. You can just go to the marina and rent one.

The wishes cruise is crazy expensive!! We wanted to do it, but not for $350....

If you like dinner shows and experiences I recommend Medieval Times. It's near the WalMart on 192, but the dinner show is outstanding! In my opinion it;s one of the best non Disney shows in Kissimmee.....

I'm excited for you to see what he has planned!!!

Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #124
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

You seriously have a great PTR!!! Not sure how I missed it since I've trailed behind you on my ventures in/around the boards!

I love the plans and of course your DH with something that is up... hmmm sounds like you will defintely be in for a treat on your trip!

Congratulations on celebrating 13 years of bliss!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #125
shalom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I would definitely check out the Target's and WalMarts there. Why? Because lots of times they carry Disney related stuff in the stores for cheaper than Disney. Even water misters. DH told me that the Target on 192 is bigger than most and that they have a whole section of Disney stuff. It's odd what he knows. LOL!!
The looks to be pretty close to the Walmart on Vineland a friend of mine recommended. Maybe we should give that one a shot next time. The Walmart had a ton of kid's clothes, some adult clothes, and a bit of this and that, but the Disney stuff covered an area as big as our Walmart dedicates to kids' clothes alone. All the Disney stuff wasn't there, though; there were Disney beach towels mixed in with the others.

And now I think about that fact a minute, I'm kicking myself for not checking the regular kitchen section at that Walmart for Disney mugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
I need to explain a few things here. My DH hates the computer. He doesn't do email. He won't use the computer for anything more than is absolutely necessary. It isn't that he doesn't know HOW to use it, he just doesn't WANT to use it.
This is so my dad! My mom absolutely refused to use the computer for two years, because she knew he'd just have her do everything if she didn't. Now she builds her own and he still comes to her for help, so I'm not sure her restraint got her that far, but at least she can tell him he knows how to do some stuff, I guess.

Your DH may be able to keep this secret just because he himself hasn't figured it out yet! He keeps debating long enough, it really will be a surprise.

Quote:
This could possibly just be a big fake-out anyway. We will have a car so he could fathomably take me ANYWHERE, not necessarily in WDW. He knows I've been wanting to get back to Winter Park and Mount Dora ...
Wow, if he's deliberately throwing up smoke screens, he'll get maga-props from me. I hope you have a good time, what ever it is!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #126
blancah76
Mouseketeer

Subbing
Just read through all the post, great ptr.
Looking forward to more and to find out what the surprise may be
Old 08-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #127
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Your husband is sooooo sweet! Our men try, but it's hard for them to keep it a secret when they ask us so many questions. LOL!!

As far as the carriage rides I don't think you have to pre-book it. If memory serves me right they are there most nights in front of the hotel. I think it's only when the weather is bad that they aren't there. Of course it could have changed since the last time we stayed there.

I believe that the pontoon boats are the same way. You can just go to the marina and rent one.

The wishes cruise is crazy expensive!! We wanted to do it, but not for $350....

If you like dinner shows and experiences I recommend Medieval Times. It's near the WalMart on 192, but the dinner show is outstanding! In my opinion it;s one of the best non Disney shows in Kissimmee.....

I'm excited for you to see what he has planned!!!
Thanks for the info on the carriage rides. IF he ends up doing this, I'm sure he will pre-book because he'll worry too much that he won't be able to get one if he doesn't, KWIM? We've actually seen Medieval Times! We saw it several years ago and saw Dixie Stampede when we were in Tennessee. Both great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
You seriously have a great PTR!!! Not sure how I missed it since I've trailed behind you on my ventures in/around the boards!

I love the plans and of course your DH with something that is up... hmmm sounds like you will defintely be in for a treat on your trip!

Congratulations on celebrating 13 years of bliss!
and thank you! Yes, he's trying to make some plans, but he keeps leaving the papers all over the place that I printed out for him ... all marked up with notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom View Post
This is so my dad! My mom absolutely refused to use the computer for two years, because she knew he'd just have her do everything if she didn't. Now she builds her own and he still comes to her for help, so I'm not sure her restraint got her that far, but at least she can tell him he knows how to do some stuff, I guess.

Your DH may be able to keep this secret just because he himself hasn't figured it out yet! He keeps debating long enough, it really will be a surprise.

Wow, if he's deliberately throwing up smoke screens, he'll get maga-props from me. I hope you have a good time, what ever it is!
DH is the one who hooks up the computer, and I'm the one who uses it! :rofl: He gets online from time to time, but mostly he uses it to play games. Fine by me!

Oh I definitely think he has a few things in mind already, judging from the papers he keeps leaving around ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blancah76 View Post
Subbing
Just read through all the post, great ptr.
Looking forward to more and to find out what the surprise may be
Thanks for reading and glad you are enjoying my PTR!

More info on the "surprise" below .....

Old 08-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #128
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Okay. It's time for me to get really serious about getting some things done! I've just been sort of lounging around, wishing the time away, not being too worried about what still needs to get accomplished. Now, suddenly, we have a little over 4 weeks to go and well ... you know how it is!

Here's my to do list for this week:
  • Verify with neighbor that they will watch our cat
  • Pick up a "hold mail" card from the post office
  • Get some new gym shoes (more on this below)
  • Pick up a few more pairs of shorts

Shoes. How I love shoes! Problem is, I can't seem to find a good pair that will work for me long-term. Over the past year or so, I've purchased a ton of gym shoes. They work well for a while, then they start rubbing one part of my foot or another. I've got 2 pairs of Nike, 2 pairs of Skechers, Avia, Asics, New Balance, Saucony, and Reebok. All mostly brand new, none that are comfortable. It seems like I wear them just long enough that the store won't take them back ... and then they start causing problems.

The New Balance are the ones I had the most hope for. They're the newest and have been working out the best. Well, we took that long walk at the park on Saturday ... and I came home in total misery! The ball of my right foot was so sore I had to ice it the rest of the day. My baby toe on the left foot wasn't happy, either. If they can't last for an hour-long walk in the park, how am I going to do Disney for hours and days on end in these things? Needless to say, there was no walking yesterday. I'm hoping to get a short walk in today.

I have decided to take the advice of those here on the DIS. Tonight, I'm going to visit a running store and get some shoes that are properly fitted. I talked to the manager and explained all the problems I've been having - he assured me they could take care of me and have me back on the treadmill in comfort in no time flat. I did mention Disney to him, and he said 4 1/2 weeks should be enough time to get them broken in properly. Let's hope so ...

Meanwhile, on the home front, I'm guessing the surprise is taking shape in DH's mind. I had printed out our day-by-day schedule, along with all the bookable activities and other things to do as requested. He stapled them together and carried them around all weekend. Problem is, he also left them laying EVERYWHERE all weekend ... and they're all marked up with notes and ideas! Talk about difficult! It was sooooo hard to pick up the papers and flip them over so I couldn't see without taking just a wee little peek. I'm trying so hard NOT to find out beforehand, but he's making it nearly impossible!

I also caught him surfing around on the Disney Florist website on Saturday afternoon.

I'm not hard to please. Whatever he decides on will be fine with me. Honestly, if it ends up just getting a bag of popcorn and taking in one of the "Movies Under the Stars" at the resort together, I'll be estatically happy!

33 days until vacation, 35 days until WDW!

Old 08-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #129
CatNipRules
Overplanner Extraordinaire....
I love them when they are raw
I got Mickey mail

Quote:

Here's my to do list for this week:
  • Verify with neighbor that they will watch our cat
  • Pick up a "hold mail" card from the post office
  • Get some new gym shoes (more on this below)
  • Pick up a few more pairs of shorts
I'm sure that your post office does it, but you can put a hold on your mail through the USPS website. We did it when we went on vacation for 2 weeks to DC. I was worried that they wouldn't get the card and then the mail would pile up. So, I was searching around on the net and found that you can do it online. Eased my mind tremendously.

I can't believe that you have a little over a month until your trip. Where has the time went? LOL!!

Old 08-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #130
ellie05
Mouseketeer

I had sometimes this morning while waiting to book our ADR for the food and wine festival so I finish reading your PTR.

I am sure you will have a blast in the MNSSHP we love it!
You have to let us know what DH surprises you with, my DH isn't good at surprises either even if he manages to do it without me suspecting something he ruins them. He h can't wait so he ends up telling what he did.
Your trip is around the corner I am so exited for you!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #131
lurkernj
DIS Veteran

How'd your trip to the running store go? Did you get some new shoes? I have to say it was the best move I made! I love my new shoes and haven't had any pain in the 2.5 weeks of wearing them almost every day.

That's so funny that he's planning a surprise and leaving details everywhere!! Maybe he really is just trying to throw you off.

I always say I want to do the movies under the stars. This year I'm hoping to maybe do one on one of my solo nights if I get back to the resort early enough. Watch, the night I can actually do it, it will be a lame one that I don't want to see

I Can't BELIEEEEVE I Did This!!!! An Oct 2014 Pre-trip report

All the makings of a Disaster, Sept 2012

Split stay: Yacht Club/Pop Oct 1-Oct 8 DH/me
Art of Animation - April 2013 BFF trip
Port Orleans Resort - Sept 23-30, 2012 (Group trip)
Port Orleans Resort - Dec 10-15, 2010 (BFF trip)
POP Century - Sept 12-18, 2009 (Me and DS11)
Port Orleans Resort - Sept 2-12, 2008 (Group trip)
Old 08-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #132
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I have decided to take the advice of those here on the DIS. Tonight, I'm going to visit a running store and get some shoes that are properly fitted. I talked to the manager and explained all the problems I've been having - he assured me they could take care of me and have me back on the treadmill in comfort in no time flat. I did mention Disney to him, and he said 4 1/2 weeks should be enough time to get them broken in properly. Let's hope so ...
I was just going to mention this to you while I was reading! I was worried when I first started thinking about running that my legs would hurt. I've struggled with shin splits since I was a teenager. My parents and sister kept reassuring me that at our local running store, they really know what they're doing. They sure were right! Whenever I run, I never have problems with my shins!!! However, I could never wear sneakers at WDW....too hot for me! I'm a flip flop girl. I should take a new pic of my flip flop collection...it's scary.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #133
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
I'm sure that your post office does it, but you can put a hold on your mail through the USPS website. We did it when we went on vacation for 2 weeks to DC. I was worried that they wouldn't get the card and then the mail would pile up. So, I was searching around on the net and found that you can do it online. Eased my mind tremendously.

I can't believe that you have a little over a month until your trip. Where has the time went? LOL!!
I had no idea you could do this online! DH actually already picked up and filled out the card though, so I'll have to keep that in mind for next time.

The time is flying by like crazy! Seriously! I feel like I just started this PTR and now suddenly we're at like 30 days to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie05 View Post
I had sometimes this morning while waiting to book our ADR for the food and wine festival so I finish reading your PTR.

I am sure you will have a blast in the MNSSHP we love it!
You have to let us know what DH surprises you with, my DH isn't good at surprises either even if he manages to do it without me suspecting something he ruins them. He h can't wait so he ends up telling what he did.
Your trip is around the corner I am so exited for you!

So glad to read about someone else who loves MNSSHP. I still haven't figured out alternative outfits for us since the scrubs were returned. I keep hoping someone will put out some cute Halloween t-shirts soon.

I will definitely be updating about the surprise once we get back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkernj View Post
How'd your trip to the running store go? Did you get some new shoes? I have to say it was the best move I made! I love my new shoes and haven't had any pain in the 2.5 weeks of wearing them almost every day.

That's so funny that he's planning a surprise and leaving details everywhere!! Maybe he really is just trying to throw you off.

I always say I want to do the movies under the stars. This year I'm hoping to maybe do one on one of my solo nights if I get back to the resort early enough. Watch, the night I can actually do it, it will be a lame one that I don't want to see
I've been looking at the Movies Under The Stars schedules for POFQ for a couple of weeks now and thinking the very same thing! Nearly every movie they've been showing is stuff I've seen a million times over OR have no interest in seeing.

Update on my visit to the running store below ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
I was just going to mention this to you while I was reading! I was worried when I first started thinking about running that my legs would hurt. I've struggled with shin splits since I was a teenager. My parents and sister kept reassuring me that at our local running store, they really know what they're doing. They sure were right! Whenever I run, I never have problems with my shins!!! However, I could never wear sneakers at WDW....too hot for me! I'm a flip flop girl. I should take a new pic of my flip flop collection...it's scary.
Okay, now that you've mentioned the flip-flop collection, you KNOW you have to post it in your PTR! You can't tease a fellow shoe fanatic like that!

I have tons of flip-flops, also - bought the Reefs specifically for the WDW trip. If I walk too long in them, though, my calves end up hurting, so what I do is just switch back and forth throughout the day. Yep, I'm the one you're behind in line who has the gym shoes hanging out of her backpack!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #134
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

I think I've accomplished a ton over the past couple of days!

As mentioned above, DH picked up and filled out the card for holding our mail. He took it to work with him, and I'm *hoping* he remembered to drop it off. I'm fairly confident, but not so confident that I'm not going to ask him once he gets home tonight.

Went to the running store on Monday night. That place was PACKED! Apparently, the local school track team had arranged for the ENTIRE TEAM to come in to be fitted for new shoes at the same time ... AND they have a 5K training group that meets on Monday nights, also. We were lucky to get a parking spot, then had to wait 45 minutes before I saw anyone.

The girl who waited on me immediately noticed my current shoes were too big ... and the wrong type for walking. Apparently, I bought trail shoes - who knew that's why the bottoms were so nubby? Anyway, turns out my right foot is a size 7 and my left foot is a size 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 - who knew my feet were different sizes? She asked what I would be primarily doing - general wear, exercise, or a mix of both. She looked at the bottoms of my old shoes (the ones I usually exercise in and my current every day ones). She said I need a stability shoe with plenty of cushioning and grabbed two different shoes - one a New Balance and the other Brooks - and had me go outside and walk in both while she watched. Both pairs felt amazing - like walking on a cloud! Problem was the Brooks rubbed my baby toe on my right foot - that's not gonna work.

They had the New Balance in regular and wide width, but the Brooks only in regular width. She recommended I buy nothing (!!!), but wait until they get the Brooks in in wide on Thursday and come try both again at that time. She said if that doesn't work, they'll order a couple more pairs they offer in wide and we can try again next week. NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER! I was amazed at the personal service, and the pricing, while significantly higher than buying at a department store, wasn't completely unreasonable.

So now I'm just waiting for their call tomorrow so I can go try both pairs of shoes.

One piece of advice she did give me, however, was to stop walking on the treadmill in my every day shoes (which little did I know were trail shoes) and go back to my regular workout shoes until I get the new pair. I told her the ball of my right foot is still a little sore, so she recommended I wait to exercise again until that feels completely better. So no walking yesterday and probably none today. I was doing so good, too! Oh well, guess I'd rather walk at 100% than take a chance at reaggravating my foot again.

We also did a little shopping on Monday. I picked up another pair of shorts for DH (he's pretty much good now), and a Frogg Togg chilly pad for me. One more thing to check off the list!

Two more days and we drop into the 20+ days to go! I'm living by my lists and sticky notes at this point in time. I never did find luggage I liked, so I guess the torn luggage is going to have to do for one more trip. I plan to drag it out today and start throwing some stuff in there. The guest bed truly cannot hold another thing at this point, and my Disney Box is overflowing, too. Time to pack a few things!

31 days until vacation, 33 days until WDW!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #135
shalom
DIS Veteran

You've about sold me on getting shoes at the running store. But how do you pick a "local running store"?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: