Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #91
tofubeast
DIS Veteran

Congrats!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

And yeah to DH being able to take the days off. We almost had a chance that our trip would have to be cancelled, so I understand the momentary fear!

Grew up with DL & also went back in 08(CCI); WDW: 90, 06(POFQ), 07(CSR), Apr09(CSR), Jun09(SSR), Oct09(POP), Sep11(POP), Dec12(BCV/AoA), May13(POP), Aug13, Oct13(BLT), May14(AKV Jambo), Oct14(VWL). Next: Feb15(OKW) & Nov15(DCL Magic). Other: Nov13(VBR), Oct14 (DCL Dream), Nov14(VBR)
Future DVC owner at Disney's Hyperion Resort in 2053!

Past Trip Reports: WDW Oct 07 - DLR "back home"
tofubeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #92
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Congrats on expecting another bundle of joy!!!!

Glad everything worked out for you to still go on this trip!!!!!

RooRach0906 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #93
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
Congrats!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

And yeah to DH being able to take the days off. We almost had a chance that our trip would have to be cancelled, so I understand the momentary fear!
Thank you!! So far, so good. Got a few months to go!

And I remember reading that in your PTR. Ugh, just the thought of cancelling made me sick to my tummy. I am so glad that your DH's job situation will allow for y'all to go, too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRach0906 View Post
Congrats on expecting another bundle of joy!!!!

Glad everything worked out for you to still go on this trip!!!!!
Thanks!!

And me, too! Now that J can get excited about it I can actually blab about most of the trip and my excitement! Too bad we still have about 70 days to go

As soon as we can plan another trip, I'll start my TR
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
amandaluvsgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #94
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Leave me to look over the DIS and who knows what could happen? Well today, I'm glad I did! On one of the threads I learned that the Wishes Dessert Party was available to book for December! I've read reviews and thought it might be fun. I mean, having a viewing area with all you can eat desserts. DUH!! So I called and....

WE GOT IT!!!!!

That's right! The night of our MVMCP we get to watch Wishes from the Tomorrowland Terrace with more desserts than I care to think about! Put a 6 month pregnant woman in front of tons of desserts and there could be trouble! I just like the thought of having that area incase it's a little crowded at MK that evening (hopefully not!).

Now I told y'all I wasn't even close to done making changes. Still looking for some ARD changes, so we'll see. :

TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
Old 10-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #95
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Less than 2 months til our trip! I can't believe it!!!!
Emma is actually starting to ask if we can go to Disney World! Ha! Guess I've officially mentioned it enought...

Things seem to always be crazy around here! Whenever I get the chance to log on to the DIS, it's usually for a few minutes at a time. So not long enough to make a decent post. In other words, sorry for being a not-so-great Diser with this PTR

I wanted to post a pic of the pins that I got and see what everyone thought. Granted, they're a little hard to see, but you might get the idea.

I've decided to keep the few in the top right hand corner: the FP, Ariel's castle, Dead Men Tell No Tales, and the pretty black and white Mickey head (does this represent something? I've seen it before but not sure if it's just a pretty one or if it has some significance ). Anyway, maybe I can get some trades. I'm not looking to collect pins at this point or anything. I just thought it might be a fun way to interact with people, especially CMs. This trip is definitely gonna be more laid back, so why not!

Also, I started a collection of goodies to give Emma each morning. Ya know, her Tink gifts! So far I've collected a few glow wands, some Minnie bows, and Tink nail polish. Not sure what else I should look for...Any ideas?

And to tie into Emma, not sure if I mentioned this already, but Emma and I are actually taking an early flight on the 12th and J will fly out after work. So here I am, braving a flight with a first-time-flying toddler! ANY TIPS!?!?! I'm planning on taking my phone and IPad fully charged with shows and movies. What snacks do you think will be good to help with ear popping since she can't chew gum. Ugh, and then we have to think about the fun time once we get to MCO! I really hope it'll be a quick trip to the hotel and with check in!

In other (great!) news, I had a doctor's appointment last week. First off, the baby is healthy! The blood work came back good and the ultrasound looked fabulous! Now, what are we having, you might ask?

It's a BOY!!!!!!

Now we have one of each!! It was funny because I had "that" feeling all along that it was a boy. Of course I would have been perfectly happy with another little princess , but I think it will be wonderful to have a son! J loves having a little girl, but as he said "I got my girl so now I'll be happy with either." It'll be nice having a little mix in the house. And as I've always said, since Emma adores her dad, it'll be nice to have a momma's boy

8 weeks until we leave! Holy Cow!!!! That's only 56 days!!!!! Come on Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then DECEMBER!!!

Old 10-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #96
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Congrats on your baby boy! When are you due?

Your trip is going to be here before you know it!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #97
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Congrats on your baby boy! When are you due?

Your trip is going to be here before you know it!
Thank you!! He's due mid-March, although Emma was 2 weeks early so you never know (these babies have minds of their own!).

I know, I'm so excited!!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #98
Alysa
DIS Veteran

How wonderful - a boy! I am so happy for you!
A dear friend with two boys of her own always said to me before I had my son, "There is just something about a mom and her boys" and she was right. And a girl and a boy is wonderful too - you lucky mum!
Congratulations!!!!
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #99
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Congrats on a boy!! Very exciting! I lovey boy and he is for sure a mama's boy. Boys are so sweet and fun.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 10-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #100
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
How wonderful - a boy! I am so happy for you!
A dear friend with two boys of her own always said to me before I had my son, "There is just something about a mom and her boys" and she was right. And a girl and a boy is wonderful too - you lucky mum!
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you so much! I've heard that same phrase from other moms. I think it'll be a lot of fun for Emma to have a brother who can tame the drama that is already beginning.
We certainly feel blessed to have one of each!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Congrats on a boy!! Very exciting! I lovey boy and he is for sure a mama's boy. Boys are so sweet and fun.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thank you! I sure hope so! Emma is such a daddy's girl, it'll be nice to have a little one that wants to cuddle with me!

Old 10-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #101
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaluvsgoofy View Post
Thank you! I sure hope so! Emma is such a daddy's girl, it'll be nice to have a little one that wants to cuddle with me!
HmmmI can't say that my DS likes to cuddle a ton since he is all boy and always on the go but when he is in the mood he is so sweet and cuddles with me way more than DH. He also wants me above anyone else when he is hurt or upset which I love! He clings to me in new places as well. He certainly does prefer me over anyone else. It's nice. So at least you have that to look forward to. And he will always protect his mama
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #102
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Yay a boy!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #103
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
HmmmI can't say that my DS likes to cuddle a ton since he is all boy and always on the go but when he is in the mood he is so sweet and cuddles with me way more than DH. He also wants me above anyone else when he is hurt or upset which I love! He clings to me in new places as well. He certainly does prefer me over anyone else. It's nice. So at least you have that to look forward to. And he will always protect his mama
Yeah, maybe he won't be a cuddler, but hopefully he'll wanna hang with mom with both parents are around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Yay a boy!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Thank you!! We're so excited to have one of each!!

Old 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #104
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! Nothing exciting to report. No changes (still trying to adjust some ARDs, but no luck...yet!), no new news. Just had to share what I figured out just yesterday...

We only have 48 days til Disney!!!!

Ok, that's all. Just had to share. As you were.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #105
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Yay! I have 355 days. I just booked a cruise!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: