Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #736
Cinderumbrella
Wench
 
Cinderumbrella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!
Posts: 10,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Callie View Post
Can't find the discount details? Can someone tell me which post #?

thanks,
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3080258


Here is one of many threads discussing it. Disney Visa holders got a 5 day head start on the general public (who can begin booking it on Tuesday 4/2).
__________________
Next Trip ~ Grand Wailea Maui ~ November 2014
Yacht Club November 2013~ Pop Century~September 2013~Port Orleans Riverside Royal & Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2013~Pop Century August 2012~
Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2012~Beach Club Stone Harbor Club November 2011~Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2011~Boardwalk Innkeepers Club November 2010~
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #737
Twingle
DIS Veteran
 
Twingle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3080258


Here is one of many threads discussing it. Disney Visa holders got a 5 day head start on the general public (who can begin booking it on Tuesday 4/2).

Thank you so much!
__________________
DHMe DS twin DD's

Avatar compliments of Mr. DiRTy BuNNy, who created it when I informed him that I didn't have an avatar because I couldn't find one that was "me".
Twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #738
Cinderumbrella
Wench
 
Cinderumbrella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!
Posts: 10,302

http://disneyrewards.com/offers/wdwroommarch13

Details are now on the official Disney Visa Rewards site
__________________
Next Trip ~ Grand Wailea Maui ~ November 2014
Yacht Club November 2013~ Pop Century~September 2013~Port Orleans Riverside Royal & Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2013~Pop Century August 2012~
Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2012~Beach Club Stone Harbor Club November 2011~Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2011~Boardwalk Innkeepers Club November 2010~
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #739
Mickeyfan333
Earning My Ears
 
Mickeyfan333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twingle View Post
Is there a code? The CM I spoke with said there are no Disney Visa discounts. Thanks for any help!
No, I just called and asked for Disney Visa Discount beginning 6/13. Call again, the CM I spoke with had no trouble at all.
Mickeyfan333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #740
Ness2289
I'm a little lost on this one...
Oooooh! I see now
 
Ness2289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twingle View Post
Is there a code? The CM I spoke with said there are no Disney Visa discounts. Thanks for any help!
Also, make sure the room type you're looking for is available. I was told the same thing. It turned out there were none available for standard, but garden view and above had availability.
__________________
June/July 2014- Swan & Dolphin/Pop Century, June 2013- Port Orleans French Quarter, April 2011-Disney Dream, June 2010-Pop Century Resort, Mar./Apr. 2008-1st Cruise!!- Land and Sea - Wonder/Polynesian Resort, June 2005- Caribbean Beach Resort, March 2003- Offsite for DD's 1st Trip! , 1997- Offsite, 1993- Offsite, 1981- Offsite
Ness2289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #741
woolf5150
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7

I called and got the promo even on a non Disney Visa card. Saved $1200 on BC GV. I am glad I got this early since it appears there is a lot of action on the latest promo.
woolf5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #742
Harters2WDW
Mouseketeer
 
Harters2WDW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 476

UGH. I just went to apply mine, the CM put me on hold for almost 15 minutes and then came back to say the systems couldn't access my reservation and to call back in 30 minutes. She rushed me off the phone (not even a "Have a Magical Day") and was gone. Ugh. Guess I'll try again tonight.
__________________
March 2009 Coronado Springs * March 2011 Caribbean Beach Resort * August 2012 Pop Century * June 2013 Port Orleans Riverside * Thanksgiving 2013 All-Star Movies * July 2014 All-Star Sports * March 2015 Disney Dream

Follow our Disney adventures on Instagram #Harters2WDW
Harters2WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #743
sunsetbeachgal
DIS Veteran
 
sunsetbeachgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 954

This offer was no savings, actually more expensive, for us as we had previously booked At POFQ under Orbitz 20% spring sale..Also priced POR but same as what we paid with the discount...think part of the problem is that they say there are no standard rooms available...
__________________
From the Sunny North Carolina Coast

Family Reunion trip at Disney ASMu Nov. 7-13, 2010. It was perfect

March, 2012 Disney getaway at Coronado Springs for the adults only!

October, 2012 went to Disneyland..and I've never seen such crowds anywhere in my life!

June 15-22, 2013. Family trip to WDW at POFQ First WDW Summer trip and it was fantastic!

March, 2014. Universal Studios and cruise on Freedom of the Seas

Last edited by sunsetbeachgal; 03-29-2013 at 08:09 AM.
sunsetbeachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #744
bluezy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsb View Post
My TA just called to say she rebooked us with the discount and we saved $430 on 8 nights at POR!
Got the e-mail from my TA at 8:00 this morning that she rebooked us with the deal!! Saved us about $500 at AoA. Had to switch to a Cars room instead of Nemo but she said some Nemo rooms might open when the discount is available to the general public. Hoping to get back to Nemo, but I'm willing to move to Cars for the discount!
bluezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #745
Ness2289
I'm a little lost on this one...
Oooooh! I see now
 
Ness2289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezy View Post
Got the e-mail from my TA at 8:00 this morning that she rebooked us with the deal!! Saved us about $500 at AoA. Had to switch to a Cars room instead of Nemo but she said some Nemo rooms might open when the discount is available to the general public. Hoping to get back to Nemo, but I'm willing to move to Cars for the discount!
Hi, bluezy! Hope you were able to get your Nemo room back this morning. I called back and was able to get the standard room that I couldn't get when the Visa Discount window opened last week. I'm at POFQ so overall I only saved $114, but hey...that's $114 extra dollars to go toward my ADR's! I'm where I want to be and happy.

During my conversation, the CM asked if I needed her to transfer me to dining. I told her I already had several ADR's made "just in case" I received a dining pin, but that didn't look like it was going to happen. She said don't give up hope, you never know what could happen. No, I didn't get excited about the comment because I honestly believe IT would have happened by now. I would be completely floored if some pin popped up in my inbox or mailbox. My final payment is due May 3. I can't imagine getting a pin THIS late in the game, and I've found it interesting that not one person has come to this thread saying they've received a pin.

Anyway, as I said before, I am happy and can't wait to get this party started!
__________________
June/July 2014- Swan & Dolphin/Pop Century, June 2013- Port Orleans French Quarter, April 2011-Disney Dream, June 2010-Pop Century Resort, Mar./Apr. 2008-1st Cruise!!- Land and Sea - Wonder/Polynesian Resort, June 2005- Caribbean Beach Resort, March 2003- Offsite for DD's 1st Trip! , 1997- Offsite, 1993- Offsite, 1981- Offsite
Ness2289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #746
Irin997
DIS Veteran
 
Irin997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,629

I can't believe they haven't released any pins. It totally figures, the one time we are actually going and no pin. Oh well! I called with the new promo and saved $450 at POR for 7 nights. Can't wait!
Irin997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #747
albrst
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 42

Nemo is not being included in this discount at all. I had to move to Lion King this morning but to save $500 it was worth it.

Kristy


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness2289 View Post
Hi, bluezy! Hope you were able to get your Nemo room back this morning. I called back and was able to get the standard room that I couldn't get when the Visa Discount window opened last week. I'm at POFQ so overall I only saved $114, but hey...that's $114 extra dollars to go toward my ADR's! I'm where I want to be and happy.

During my conversation, the CM asked if I needed her to transfer me to dining. I told her I already had several ADR's made "just in case" I received a dining pin, but that didn't look like it was going to happen. She said don't give up hope, you never know what could happen. No, I didn't get excited about the comment because I honestly believe IT would have happened by now. I would be completely floored if some pin popped up in my inbox or mailbox. My final payment is due May 3. I can't imagine getting a pin THIS late in the game, and I've found it interesting that not one person has come to this thread saying they've received a pin.

Anyway, as I said before, I am happy and can't wait to get this party started!
albrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #748
bluezy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness2289 View Post
Hi, bluezy! Hope you were able to get your Nemo room back this morning. I called back and was able to get the standard room that I couldn't get when the Visa Discount window opened last week. I'm at POFQ so overall I only saved $114, but hey...that's $114 extra dollars to go toward my ADR's! I'm where I want to be and happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albrst View Post
Nemo is not being included in this discount at all. I had to move to Lion King this morning but to save $500 it was worth it.
My TA didn't think they would include Nemo rooms in the discount since they're always sold out. I haven't heard anything from her yet today so I'm sure there wasn't anything available at this point. I'm ok with Cars. I can always try to change at check-in if something is available.
bluezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #749
albrst
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 42

It was the TA that told me that Nemo wasn't being included when she checked today.

It's okay, we aren't going for Nemo and $500 is a lot of money.

Kristy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezy View Post
My TA didn't think they would include Nemo rooms in the discount since they're always sold out. I haven't heard anything from her yet today so I'm sure there wasn't anything available at this point. I'm ok with Cars. I can always try to change at check-in if something is available.
albrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #750
tripinbrums
6 Minnie Ears!!
 
tripinbrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern Girl
Posts: 91

They did offer Nemo suites. I had an existing ressie for Nemo but wanted the discount. I called at 6 on the dot(ct) and got through. CM applied discount and we saved $270. We are going 6-29. It could be that they ran out of those discounts for Nemo before you called. I would have switched for discount too.
__________________
Fly me to the castle mama!!!
tripinbrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: