Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #391
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysmom View Post
Okay, so on Mousesavers, last year November 30th they put out the General public discounts on room only for dates 04.13.12 through 06.14.12 on November 30, 2011 (then it was offered again 02.29.12).

For 2011 dates (same dates) they released that discount on 12.30.10.

Soooooo.......does anyone think we might see something the end of this week for the beginning to middle of June dates? Wouldn't that be so awesome ?
My TA friends all seem to think it won't be until after the 1st of the year. But I keep checking back here from time to time, just in case. Last year's early discount release completely caught me off guard...
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #392
ThunderMom16
Earning My Ears

Count me in too! Today was out 180 ADR day so I was able to make dining reservations at out choice spots, but sure hope for a discount of some sort! Booked for May 26-June 2 at the Beach Club! So excited! Love that resort!
ThunderMom16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #393
ocalla
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMom16 View Post
Count me in too! Today was out 180 ADR day so I was able to make dining reservations at out choice spots, but sure hope for a discount of some sort! Booked for May 26-June 2 at the Beach Club! So excited! Love that resort!
I second the love for that resort!!!

Although it looks like we may do YC this time, unless a GV room opens up at BC.
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie

ocalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #394
PlutoJenn
Earning My Ears

I am so glad I found y'all! We're going June 5-13, and I'm biting my nails in the hopes of a pin, RO discounts or a good promo. Our plans are to stay at CSR but I really, really want to bump up to AKL if a good discount comes out.

With this past Monday being Cyber Monday, I was hoping that this coming Monday would be a discount release. Oh, please, oh, please!
PlutoJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #395
DznyDreams
A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella

My TA friends all seem to think it won't be until after the 1st of the year. But I keep checking back here from time to time, just in case. Last year's early discount release completely caught me off guard...
I know, right!?!? I was totally taken off guard by pretty much all discount releases last year. They do like to keep us guessing. I would not be surprised at all if we don't see anything 'til after Jan. 1st. Like you, I am going to stay close to the DISboards (and Mousesavers) for June 2013 discounts.

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep; In dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep; Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling thru; No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true!

11/13 CSR & Disney Dream * 9/10 CSR * 08/09 WL * 2/09 CSR * 9/08 BWV & POP * 5/08 POP * 11-12/07 CSR & Disney Wonder * 10/05 CBR * 10/04 BWV * 03/04 BWV * 10/02 OKW * 04/02 WLV * 10/01 OKW * 12/00 CR * 05/00 POFQ * 12/99 DL (aka: POR) * 09/98 CR * Offsite 95
Old 11-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #396
Irin997
DIS Veteran

All this ADR talk and I guess I need to start thinking about it. I honestly think the only ADR's we plan on making are for breakfast at Park Fare and the Hoop-dee-do Revue. I don't even know when our 180 day mark is!
Irin997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:00 AM   #397
tikkipoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irin997 View Post
I don't even know when our 180 day mark is!
What?!? You can't be one of us!
tikkipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #398
Irin997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkipoo View Post
What?!? You can't be one of us!
I know, it's sacrilegious! I've put away my Disney obsession for a little while for Christmas shopping. I need put them both at the same level!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #399
PlutoJenn
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I know, it's sacrilegious! I've put away my Disney obsession for a little while for Christmas shopping. I need put them both at the same level!
It's like a second Christmas getting to plan for! Fun times!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #400
PlutoJenn
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMom16 View Post
Tossing pixie dust your way!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #401
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyDreams View Post
I know, right!?!? I was totally taken off guard by pretty much all discount releases last year. They do like to keep us guessing. I would not be surprised at all if we don't see anything 'til after Jan. 1st. Like you, I am going to stay close to the DISboards (and Mousesavers) for June 2013 discounts.
OK, we have to make a pact for those of us who have put the DIS on hold for Christmas shopping: When the deals come out, and it is found out from other threads etc, please post a link here on this thread so we aren't left in the dark!!! Personally, I am only checking subscription threads right now...
(and notice I said when not if.... positive thinking!!! )

Quote:
All this ADR talk and I guess I need to start thinking about it. I honestly think the only ADR's we plan on making are for breakfast at Park Fare and the Hoop-dee-do Revue. I don't even know when our 180 day mark is!
http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php

Plug in your arrival date and it will give your date.

Mine is December 7th. I already wrote down the easywdw.com recommended best days and will make my first round of ADR's based on that. Luckily we aren't trying for anything too hard, so I am sure we won't have issue getting what we want and then changing later on once we are more finalized about our plans.

FYI: SWW peeps, the Sci Fi for lunch is a hard one to get once those weekends draw near. And they rarely take walk ups for lunch at that time as well. If you think you want to eat there, make an ADR early!! And if you don't want to risk conflicting with parade times, make it for 2pm or later, just to be safe!!
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #402
Irin997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
OK, we have to make a pact for those of us who have put the DIS on hold for Christmas shopping: When the deals come out, and it is found out from other threads etc, please post a link here on this thread so we aren't left in the dark!!! Personally, I am only checking subscription threads right now...

http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php

Plug in your arrival date and it will give your date.

Mine is December 7th. I already wrote down the easywdw.com recommended best days and will make my first round of ADR's based on that. Luckily we aren't trying for anything too hard, so I am sure we won't have issue getting what we want and then changing later on once we are more finalized about our plans.

FYI: SWW peeps, the Sci Fi for lunch is a hard one to get once those weekends draw near. And they rarely take walk ups for lunch at that time as well. If you think you want to eat there, make an ADR early!! And if you don't want to risk conflicting with parade times, make it for 2pm or later, just to be safe!!
To #1, absolutely. I mainly stick to the Budget Board so if I see anything crazy good, I'll let you know!

To #2, THANK YOU!!! Funny enough, our 180 day point is on Christmas!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #403
PlutoJenn
Earning My Ears

Quote:

I'm in.

Our ADR date is 12/7, too. I'm planning our days by the EMH a.m. days., besides Saturday for SWW.

Quote:
To #1, absolutely. I mainly stick to the Budget Board so if I see anything crazy good, I'll let you know!

To #2, THANK YOU!!! Funny enough, our 180 day point is on Christmas!
Well, then you'll have a double Christmas!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:05 AM   #404
sydneysmom
ready to go back to Disney..... NOW!

Quote:
Count me in to post any deals I hear about!! We're all in this together!!!!

I can't wait for Monday....I get to make our ADR's Monday morning!! I cannot even believe I'm at the 6 month mark..... counting down from 2010!! HOLY COW! I never thought it would get here.

We're doing deluxe dining, so I've got alot of ADR's to make... the big ones are CRT for breakfast (2x), BOG (dinner) and Le Cellier (dinner). I'm going to try for those first, then check out and get my confirmation numbers... then log back in and get the rest of my ADR's. I'm worried if I wait to long I won't get those.... (and we just HAVE to try BOG!!)

I told my DH that he has to actually get up with me on Monday to feed the dogs so that I can concentrate on ADR's. After groaning, he said "well, it's all for the cause". Believe it or not, it's more important to HIM that we eat at CRT than it is to me and my DD!! He loved eating in the castle!!!

2010 : Grand Floridian and MNSSHP
2013 : Grand Floridian and DH's birthday!
2016 : First trip to Universal
sydneysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #405
PlutoJenn
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysmom View Post
Count me in to post any deals I hear about!! We're all in this together!!!!

I can't wait for Monday....I get to make our ADR's Monday morning!! I cannot even believe I'm at the 6 month mark..... counting down from 2010!! HOLY COW! I never thought it would get here.

We're doing deluxe dining, so I've got alot of ADR's to make... the big ones are CRT for breakfast (2x), BOG (dinner) and Le Cellier (dinner). I'm going to try for those first, then check out and get my confirmation numbers... then log back in and get the rest of my ADR's. I'm worried if I wait to long I won't get those.... (and we just HAVE to try BOG!!)

I told my DH that he has to actually get up with me on Monday to feed the dogs so that I can concentrate on ADR's. After groaning, he said "well, it's all for the cause". Believe it or not, it's more important to HIM that we eat at CRT than it is to me and my DD!! He loved eating in the castle!!!
Good man, that hubby! And you're celebrating his b-day at WDW? We're celebrating my hubby's b-day there, too.

He likes the idea of eating at 50s Prime Time Cafe.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: