Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #61
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePicketts View Post
Maybe! I'm trying to work out logistics
Old 07-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #62
Florida Mel
Ready to sail on Disney Magic with Mickey

Quote:
Mel
Could you add the FB page link on the front page?
Link added

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound - COMING UP February 2014: Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th - COMING UP September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP

Florida Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #63
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Oh boy! Here is something to take up more of your time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/
ThePicketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #64
TheKeerys
Earning My Ears

I'm just a teensy bit excited lol. Going to have a go at making my own FE. Liking the FB group you posted Mr Pickett. Lots of ideas. Also found some great materials on ebay so just got to decide what exactly I want to do lol.
TheKeerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #65
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. It is hotter than blazes here! So, I thought to pass the time by working on making a FE, and wouldn't you know it... My sewing machine breaks down. I had brought it here to Greece from America 19 years ago, so I guess it was due, but I took it in for service... long story short.. I will have to wait a month because everyone closes here for August It just reminded me that a lot of Barcelona will be closed, too, like that lovely cheese shop everyone raves about...

Anyway, to lift my spirits I have been looking into our pre-cruise stay. Is anyone else this obsessed?
Old 07-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #66
amystevekai&bump
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Hello all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. It is hotter than blazes here! So, I thought to pass the time by working on making a FE, and wouldn't you know it... My sewing machine breaks down. I had brought it here to Greece from America 19 years ago, so I guess it was due, but I took it in for service... long story short.. I will have to wait a month because everyone closes here for August It just reminded me that a lot of Barcelona will be closed, too, like that lovely cheese shop everyone raves about...

Anyway, to lift my spirits I have been looking into our pre-cruise stay. Is anyone else this obsessed?
I am a bit obsessed too!! I booked our precruise hotel last night. The Novotel Barcelona City (where we stayed last year) had an offer on for booking three nights - we had only been planning two nights before the cruise - but it seemed rude not to take up the offer!!

NEXT TRIPS: New Years 2013 at Portofino, BLT, BCV & VGF / August 2014 - AKV (value) & HRH

Between Oct 1979 & Oct 2012 - approx 26 trips (including Bay Lake Towers, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo & Kidani, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach Resort, Coronado Springs, All Stars Sports, off site hotels (inc Royal Pacific, Hard Rock hotel!!) and villas)

PLUS - Disney Cruises x 6, Disney's Vero Beach resort, DLP x 10 visits & Disneyland California x 1 visit - And our 1998 Disney Wedding at the Wedding Pavillion!!
amystevekai&bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #67
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Obsessed??? We only have 397 days to prepare!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #68
debsters41
DIS Veteran

LOL! I just booked the cheesy continental, but I am still looking, of course. Now I am trying to figure out if We will be able to do Pisa and still have time to walk the lovers' walk at CT.....
Old 07-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #69
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by amystevekai≎45654779
I am a bit obsessed too!! I booked our precruise hotel last night. The Novotel Barcelona City (where we stayed last year) had an offer on for booking three nights - we had only been planning two nights before the cruise - but it seemed rude not to take up the offer!!
Ooh what is this offer you speak of? Tell me more

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post

Yep me too

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound - COMING UP February 2014: Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th - COMING UP September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP

Old 08-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #70
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

I apologize in advance for taking away your extra time with this thread, but if you are an Android phone user, there is an AWESOME app! Ship mate - Disney. Again, I'm sorry.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #71
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Only 394 days left.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #72
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Only 394 days left.
I am living the vacation already by reading up on the ports and I STILL don't know if I can go ! My husband does not like the Hotel Continental . back to the drawing board.... only 394 you say??? I will have to get crackin'
Old 08-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #73
disneyjoe25
Earning My Ears

Brand new to DIS Boards! I will be attending this cruise with DW (lcj19) and DD. We are all very excited about our first Disney Cruise!
Old 08-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #74
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Welcome aboard!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #75
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyjoe25 View Post
Brand new to DIS Boards! I will be attending this cruise with DW (lcj19) and DD. We are all very excited about our first Disney Cruise!
Welcome aboard DisneyJoe25, lcj19 and DD and welcome to thevDisboards Lots of experts here if you need any help

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: