Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #196
Florida Mel
Ready to sail on Disney Magic with Mickey

Talking Happy New Year...you all cruise this year, wahoo :-)

Hi everyone and Happy New Year You lucky people are all cruise this year

Apologies for not being around much, the Christmas period didn't allow for much social media

Off to catch up on all your chatter, I'll update whatever is needed

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound February 2014 - Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP

Last edited by Florida Mel; 01-16-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Florida Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #197
Florida Mel

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himmin View Post
Hi All!!

Just thought I would say Hi as we have booked ourselves onto this cruise!!!

It is just myself and my Husband!

Can't wait to cruise with you all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cforsythe View Post
I am Charleen and my DH is Tim. We are in the process of getting this cruise booked. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise, but 1st without our DDs. They are both grown and we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!! I can't wait to sail the Magic again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmedrew View Post
Hello...we booked this cruise a few months ago! Its me, my hubby and our 2 girls...Morgan, 12 and Brenna, 8. We are military and currently in Germany. So excited!!

Jamie
Hello and welcome onboard Himmin and DH

Hello and welcome onboard Charleen (cforsythe) and DH Tim

Hello and welcome onboard Jamie (jmedrew), DH and DDs Morgan (12) and Brenna (8)

Don't forget to join the Facebook group: Our cruise Facebook page and happy planning

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound February 2014 - Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #198
applecore72
Earning My Ears

Sorry to say we're leaving ths group. We switched our cruise to a 7-night Caribbean cruise instead and are surprising the girls with a trip to DW!

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!

European, DVC owner, Disney World addict, Disney Cruise Line traveller
applecore72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:00 AM   #199
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by applecore72 View Post
Sorry to say we're leaving ths group. We switched our cruise to a 7-night Caribbean cruise instead and are surprising the girls with a trip to DW!

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!
Sorry you're leaving have a wonderful cruise

All updated

Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #200
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Hello again fellow cruisers! How are we enjoying the cold weather ? I have some news I read on another thread, I don't know how accurate it is but some of you may find it helpful.

For the 7 nighters in the Med, my TA reports that these are the dining rotations.

Rotation 1 is Lumiere, Lumiere, Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay, Lumiere, Animator's and Parrot Cay.

Rotation 2 is Animator's, Animator's, Parrot Cay, Lumiere, Animator's, Parrot Cay and Lumiere

Rotation 3 is Parrot Cay, Parrrot Cay, Lumiere, Animator's, Parrot Cay, Lumiere and Animator's

I don't know how to request a dinner rotation, but I think I would like rotation 2 best.

How is everyone doing? Any more planning?

debsters41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #201
Pluto number 1
Earning My Ears

31st august Magic cruise

Hi
Hubby & Me are on this cruise (our 2nd disney Cruise) and would love to join in with the fish extenders how do we do this thanks

Lorna & Adrian
Pluto number 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #202
MissMorningStar
Mouseketeer

Hi and welcome! :-) Have a look at the first page of this thread. It has the link to our facebook group where all the information is :-)
The Fantasy Western Caribbean Halloween Cruise 2014
The Wonder Southern Caribbean Cruise Jan 17th 2016
MissMorningStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:30 AM   #203
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Hello Lorna and Adrian!

Welcome aboard! As mentioned by Miss MorningStar, the first post of this thread has got a lot of information about us and there is not only a link to the facebook page, but also a link to a fish extender google document that Miss MorningStar is also handling for us

I am going to try and make the arrangements for a pre-meet at Hard Rock Cafe the Friday night before embarkation. How hard can that be, right?

Also, it has come to my attention that we do not yet have a catchy name for our group. It is not necessary, of course, but might be fun! I have been lamenting my lack of imagination in this area... Any ideas?

So, again, welcome aboard and welcome to the DIS. Be careful! These boards are so informative that they can become addictive!

Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #204
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto number 1 View Post
Hi
Hubby & Me are on this cruise (our 2nd disney Cruise) and would love to join in with the fish extenders how do we do this thanks

Lorna & Adrian
Welcome aboard Lorna and Adrian Check out the Facebook group link on the first page

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Hello Lorna and Adrian!

Welcome aboard! As mentioned by Miss MorningStar, the first post of this thread has got a lot of information about us and there is not only a link to the facebook page, but also a link to a fish extender google document that Miss MorningStar is also handling for us

I am going to try and make the arrangements for a pre-meet at Hard Rock Cafe the Friday night before embarkation. How hard can that be, right?

Also, it has come to my attention that we do not yet have a catchy name for our group. It is not necessary, of course, but might be fun! I have been lamenting my lack of imagination in this area... Any ideas?

So, again, welcome aboard and welcome to the DIS. Be careful! These boards are so informative that they can become addictive!
List all updated. Once the pre-cruise meet is arranged let me know the details and I will update the front page

Old 02-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #205
AngieBelle
Future Belle on Broadway
Sewed names on hats @ WDW
Sings like an angel

Hi guys! My husband Derek and I just booked this cruise today! So excited! I haven't been on a Disney ship since 2005! We did our last 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean which was great, but Derek got tired of hearing me constantly wish we were on Disney.
AngieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #206
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Welcome aboard! It's exciting, isn't it?

Old 02-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #207
MissMorningStar
Mouseketeer

Welcome aboard :-)) Check out the first page for our roll call, information on the FE and our planned meets
The Fantasy Western Caribbean Halloween Cruise 2014
The Wonder Southern Caribbean Cruise Jan 17th 2016
MissMorningStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #208
Florida Mel

Talking Welcome aboard AngieBelle and derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBelle View Post
Hi guys! My husband Derek and I just booked this cruise today! So excited! I haven't been on a Disney ship since 2005! We did our last 2 cruises with Royal Caribbean which was great, but Derek got tired of hearing me constantly wish we were on Disney.
Welcome aboard you make the roll call up to a nice round 60

Old 02-13-2013, 04:15 AM   #209
eeyorefanuk
DIS Veteran

Hi

Does anyone know why this cruise does not have any itinerary and shows as 7SM where it should say seven night med itinerary etc. was the same yesterday

eeyorefanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 AM   #210
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorefanuk View Post
Hi

Does anyone know why this cruise does not have any itinerary and shows as 7SM where it should say seven night med itinerary etc. was the same yesterday
Hi there

Just had a look to cofirm and this is what the search says:

7SM

August 31 to September 7
Disney Magic

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Guest ashore times and onboard times are subject to change without notice.

Might be worth a call to DCL, this doesn't look right to me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: