Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #91
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodstertx View Post
Better late then never...but we just decided to add the cruise to our vacation
Went in Jan..had so much fun..had to do it again!
41 more days!

Jodstertx
Adults in cabin 6548 and relationship to each other: Me & DH
Children in cabin and also their relationship to you: none
Interested in participating in an FE: not this time.
Where are you from? Allen Tx(near Dallas)
Early or Late dining: Late
First cruise? This is our 2nd Disney Cruise both on Dream)
Hi Jodstertx! Welcome! Two cruises in one year, that is AWESOME!
The Disney cruise is addictive, I'm going to book when we are on board, I don't know when we will be going again, but you can't pass that deal up!
gotdbltrbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #92
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyholic View Post
gotdbltrbl - sorry for the confusion. I was questioning tinam922 signature. I am going to be on the April 18, 2013 BAHAMAS cruise with you ( I will also be going on the November 23, 2013 WESTERN CARIBBEAN cruise and apparently got mixed up when I typed in my question. Sorry about that.

I am still questioning tinam922 as to what cruise they are going on since their signature states that they will be going on their 1st DCL cruise in 6 months.
Whew, I got a little nervous, we originally signed up for a western carribean but decided the kids would miss the parks so switched to the 3 night. I am doing all our planning and I worry I miss something or mixed dates up. We once missed a flight because I had the wrong time. We were on our way to the plane thinking we had plenty of time, I checked the ticket in the car and we had no time. I had my family looking at me like "how did you screw that up" it was horrible so I check, check and recheck everything. So just for a moment my paranoia got the best of me! Wish I was going to be on the Nov. cruise!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #93
tinam922
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinam922 View Post
Ok...trying to fix my signature. I am on th April 18th 3 day cruise.
Got it... I guess I need to go on more cruises so I can remember how to do this!!!

tinam922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #94
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Can't wait for the cruise! Going to WDW for three days pre-cruise. This is my grown daughters first Disney cruise and I hope she loves it as much as I do.
Hi tinam922! Are you staying on Disney property before the cruise? I couldn't imagine anyone of any age not LOVING the cruise! I'm sure there are some out there that might not, but I still can't imagine it!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #95
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Got it... I guess I need to go on more cruises so I can remember how to do this!!!
EXCELLENT idea!!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #96
matthew517
Mouseketeer

I am so looking forward to the 17th of next month. Flying down and going to the animal kingdom villas. The going to Downtown Disney and eating at The Rex.
Then going back and relaxing at the pool. The next day getting up and heading to the ship for three fantastic nights on the best cruise line.
Then departing the ship to go stay at the wilderness villas.
matthew517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #97
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

For everyone joining the FE, as I was working on getting mine together and tagging them, I realized that we don't have names listed. Our FE has our names and I think the majority of them do, so if you want to add your names to the list so delivery is easier (your not wondering who is DS/DH/DD etc) please let me know and I will add them. As I did on mine for example. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Getting closer!!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #98
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDoxies View Post
I am tinam922 sister. The countdown is from our last Disney cruise. We are on the 3 day on the 18th. Sorry for the confusion, so glad it is not 6 months away.
Glad for you, too, that it's not 6 months away.

Can't wait till this cruise is here. We will be taking the autotrain down on the 14th and staying AKLVC 1 bedroom at Jambo for 3 nights before and then staying BLT in a studio for 1 night after before we drive home.

I have countdowns on my computer & on my phone!

Disneyholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #99
Disneyholic

Quote:
Ok...trying to fix my signature. I am on th April 18th 3 day cruise.
Yay!!!!

Confusion over.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #100
Disneyholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdbltrbl View Post
Whew, I got a little nervous, we originally signed up for a western carribean but decided the kids would miss the parks so switched to the 3 night. I am doing all our planning and I worry I miss something or mixed dates up. We once missed a flight because I had the wrong time. We were on our way to the plane thinking we had plenty of time, I checked the ticket in the car and we had no time. I had my family looking at me like "how did you screw that up" it was horrible so I check, check and recheck everything. So just for a moment my paranoia got the best of me! Wish I was going to be on the Nov. cruise!
I am almost 60 (will be celebrating my 60th Birthday on Thanksgiving, yes, right on the day, on our November cruise.) I have an excuse for being a little senile. Between work and 2 cruises this year ( I booked the April cruise to get us up to Gold CC before November cruise. That's why I picked a short one.) I just got a little mixed up with where we were going when. Sorry for the confusion I stirred up with that one.

Guess I am just soooo excited to be going on 2 cruises plus WDW. Doesn't take much.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #101
jlbmd
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdbltrbl
For everyone joining the FE, as I was working on getting mine together and tagging them, I realized that we don't have names listed. Our FE has our names and I think the majority of them do, so if you want to add your names to the list so delivery is easier (your not wondering who is DS/DH/DD etc) please let me know and I will add them. As I did on mine for example. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Getting closer!!

Me=Jen
DH=Brent
DD11=Madeline
DD6=Elisabeth
Thanks for organizing this FE!!
jlbmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #102
jlbmd
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Getting closer!!
Glad for a few more FE participants too, I know my girls are going to love this!
jlbmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #103
NYSapphire@aol.com
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSapphire@aol.com
SO SO EXCITED...just booked

NYSapphire 2 Cabins on 8th floor 8551 and 8552
Adults in cabin and relationship to each other: Me & DH & DM
Children in cabin and also their relationship to you: DS 8, DS 1
Interested in participating in an FE: DEFINITELY YES
Where are you from? New Fairfield, CT
Early or Late dining: Early
First cruise? First Disney cruise for us all...2nd cruise for adults and one child (Norweigan Dawn)
Excursions: Not booked yet

Greetings - this is my first Disney Cruise and I welcome any insights the experts here can provide!! I saw something about obstructed views and think mine may be one of them - but it really didn't look that bad...any insight?

Did I mention that I am excited!!!

Not sure if you needed last names
NYSapphire
Me. Tricia
DH. Mark

DM. Grandma MAureen
DS 8 Matthew
DS1 Blake
NYSapphire@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #104
NYSapphire@aol.com
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Hi NYSapphire! Welcome! I've added you to the list! There are a few of us on this thread that have done a few cruises so ask away. I don't know about the obstructed view, so I can't help there. Your going to love the Disney cruise, especially Castaway Cay!

I welcome any tips on traveling with a one year old on the cruise. For starters wondering
Will a regular size stroller be ok on board since I will need for after the cruise
Are the pools operational when you first get on the ship
Has anyone used the nursery and what is their take on it
Three days seems so short to explore the whole ship. Any top five things I must do?
Castaway cay. Anything I must do there or ok to just chill on the beach and maybe snorkel?

I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!
NYSapphire@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #105
HoranClan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdbltrbl View Post

Getting closer!!
Me = Christina
DH = Brian
DD = Kara
DS = Nicholas
HoranClan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: