Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #16
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDisneymama View Post
bumpity bump!
Just so you know, you don't have to bump us up. We will be on the Meet List under our date.

If you want to find more people from our cruise you might want to post our cruise date, with a link to this thread, on the main cruise board and bump that occasionally.

Disneyholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #17
lescal79
Mouseketeer

I am actually getting married on this cruise!
Register to remove

Old 12-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #18
lescal79
Mouseketeer

Is anyone doing a FE on this cruise?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #19
Heather457
Earning My Ears

I am taking my 7 yr old niece on this cruise and I am going with a friend who has a 5 yr old daughter. This is my second cruise but my first Disney cruise. Can't wait for April!!!
Heather457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #20
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Congratulations on your cruise wedding! How magical I plan on joining the FE, anyone else?
gotdbltrbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #21
Heather457
Earning My Ears

We would like to join the FE it sounds like a lot of fun!
Heather457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #22
TJDisneymama
DIS Veteran

So we get to book our excursions on the 2nd, right?

Eta: is anyone booking any? I think we're gonna do the short atlantis one, not the water park one, just a little tour around the underground ruins and grounds. I've been there several times and I know the kids will love it. Thinking we'll go first thing in the a.m. and be back on the ship for lunch
Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards
*4/2012: Mother/son trip ~ CBR *4/2013: 2nd Family trip ~ AoA Nemo/Disney Dream *8/2013: Kid-Free trip ~ YC
*8/2014: 2nd Kid-Free trip ~ WL
NEXT UP: *4/15: 3rd Family Trip ~ CSR!*

Last edited by TJDisneymama; 01-05-2013 at 09:12 AM.
TJDisneymama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #23
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

I hope I won't be stepping on anyone's toes here. I have only done one FE so am somewhat new to setting one up. I've search the DCL Dis board to see if anyone has started the FE for our cruise and I can't find that anyone has. I am volunteering to start the list and keeping track if no one objects or please let me know if you have found that it has already been started. And please feel free to add anything I might have missed for those who have participated in more. So....here we go!

Cabin 2019
myself Amy 44
my DH Bert 46
my DS Dominic 16
my DS Donovin 14
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #24
lescal79
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdbltrbl
I hope I won't be stepping on anyone's toes here. I have only done one FE so am somewhat new to setting one up. I've search the DCL Dis board to see if anyone has started the FE for our cruise and I can't find that anyone has. I am volunteering to start the list and keeping track if no one objects or please let me know if you have found that it has already been started. And please feel free to add anything I might have missed for those who have participated in more. So....here we go!

Cabin 2019
myself Amy 44
my DH Bert 46
my DS Dominic 16
my DS Donovin 14
I haven't seen one. I will let you know, I would love to do one but my DF thinks I'll be over extending myself with this plus our wedding! I'll let you know for sure before you close it out
Old 01-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #25
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lescal79 View Post
I haven't seen one. I will let you know, I would love to do one but my DF thinks I'll be over extending myself with this plus our wedding! I'll let you know for sure before you close it out
Hi, I might be a little nosey here, but my 14 year old and I were talking about the FE and I mentioned that there was someone that might join and she is getting married on the ship. It was funny, I thought that would be the end of the conversation, as why would a 14 year old boy think about weddings right? Well two days later, he was asking about your wedding on the ship and so we were wondering (if you don't mind answering) do they have a special room for weddings or would it be in a closed public area? And is the Captain marrying you? He seems to find it very cool to be married on a Disney cruise....maybe I'll be attending one in the very far, far, far, far, far out future!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #26
TJDisneymama
DIS Veteran

let's get this party started...

so, how many people do we officially have here? 4? OP, maybe you should update the first post with our info - do they do that here (like on the WDW monthly threads)? Although...... we obviously don't need to post dates or where we're staying, lol. So not sure exactly what we'd post.... I guess our cabin #s!?!

I'm going to look at other meet threads and see what they look like.
*4/2012: Mother/son trip ~ CBR *4/2013: 2nd Family trip ~ AoA Nemo/Disney Dream *8/2013: Kid-Free trip ~ YC
Old 01-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #27
TJDisneymama
DIS Veteran

Here we go:

Cabin Number: 7678
Adults in cabin and relationship to each other: Me & DH
Children in cabin and also their relationship to you: DS (9.5), DD (5.5)
Interested in participating in an FE: Not sure
Where are you from? (north of) Boston
Early or Late dining: Early
First cruise? Me and DH's 2nd cruise (first to Tahiti on honeymoon 12 years ago). First for kids
Excursions: Discover Atlantis, CC Parasailing, CC Stingrays

Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #28
gotdbltrbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDisneymama View Post
so, how many people do we officially have here? 4? OP, maybe you should update the first post with our info - do they do that here (like on the WDW monthly threads)? Although...... we obviously don't need to post dates or where we're staying, lol. So not sure exactly what we'd post.... I guess our cabin #s!?!

I'm going to look at other meet threads and see what they look like.
Thanks! I will keep adding as we go along. I've been on 3 Disney cruises and still am a little surpised at how few we have joined. But I still think a few is better than none! I am SOOOOO looking foward to this trip!!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #29
lescal79
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdbltrbl

Hi, I might be a little nosey here, but my 14 year old and I were talking about the FE and I mentioned that there was someone that might join and she is getting married on the ship. It was funny, I thought that would be the end of the conversation, as why would a 14 year old boy think about weddings right? Well two days later, he was asking about your wedding on the ship and so we were wondering (if you don't mind answering) do they have a special room for weddings or would it be in a closed public area? And is the Captain marrying you? He seems to find it very cool to be married on a Disney cruise....maybe I'll be attending one in the very far, far, far, far, far out future!
Lol, that's so cute! We are getting married onboard the day we are docked at Nassau. Depending on the size of the party, depends on the location. Right now we are still waiting to find out where it will be. You also can get married on CC but its not private. It's right next to a bunch of beach chairs. I don't want my wedding pictures with a man in his speedo in the background, lol! (It actually has happened to someone!). Yes the captain does the ceremony. You have to be legally married before you leave Florida. We wanted to have a small ceremony, we have been together forever, we have a daughter, age 10.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #30
G'sMaman
Mouseketeer

Hello everyone! Just paid for our cruise so it looks like we'll be joining you all. This will be our fourth Disney cruise and the second time we've been to the Bahamas. If anyone is interested in doing the Atlantis Aquadventure excursion, I have a tip. I've been told that if you book a room at the Comfort Suites across the street, you have full access to the Atlantis amenities. Disney is charging $169 per person, but I just found a terrific rate for the Comfort Suites. It is $158.75 + $36.43 (taxes) = $195.18 total for 2 adults and 2 kids. I booked the same thing yesterday through the same company and it was $309, which was the best rate I could find. It is a 99 hour sale so it's a limited time offer. You do have to pre-pay, but you can cancel and get a full refund as long as you do it by April 16th. There is also a $19.95 surcharge per person for anyone over 11, but it's still a great deal. Here's what is included in the room rate:

Rate Includes:

FREE Wi-Fi
FREE Continental Breakfast
Kids 15 and Under Stay FREE!
FREE Unlimited Daily Access to Atlantis ($140 Value Per Guest per day!)

PM and I will give you a link to the site.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: