Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
CerysG
Mouseketeer

What is the best day of the week?

I'm wondering if there is a better day of the week to go to Sea World? We will be going next August about mid month so hopefully lots of the kids will be heading back to school and it will be a little bit quieter but still if there is a better day of the week we would go then. I did read a theory that the beginning of the week is better because everyone is at the big parks then. Of course weekends seem bad to go anywhere though you would think at least one park in the city would be good on the weekend! Any how any thoughts on Sea World?
CerysG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerysG View Post
I'm wondering if there is a better day of the week to go to Sea World? We will be going next August about mid month so hopefully lots of the kids will be heading back to school and it will be a little bit quieter but still if there is a better day of the week we would go then. I did read a theory that the beginning of the week is better because everyone is at the big parks then. Of course weekends seem bad to go anywhere though you would think at least one park in the city would be good on the weekend! Any how any thoughts on Sea World?
Saturdays are the busiest days.

Sunday mornings are slow because most people are at Church or Sunday Brunch but Sunday afternoons get busy.

Mondays and Tuesdays are probably the slowest days of the week.
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: